• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread 82

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dragomer said:
Tyranno223 said:
Wait dosen't the sub still say Jiren's ki will crush everyone? Isn't that still grounds for a passive attack?
No idea, i don't remember it being in the sub but the heat coming from his limit breaker form is accepted as a passive attack if there is a massive AP gap, just like with MUI Goku.
At least no one said anything against it last time it was brough up.
"This force is going to crush us as well." - Supreme Kai of U11 @2:38

Nah, it is actually Willpower Manipulation.

Realizing the force and greatness of Jiren's pecks, everyone else has their will crushed and unable to do anything. So like Vanilla GER, but MANLIER.

It's called flexing his energy. Anyone who is significantly powerful is able to blow the fodders away with their energy.

I think Goku negated Caulifla's and Kale's blasts by simply powering up to SSJ3, and is clear that his SSJ3 aura negated the attacks. Since his aura crushed ki, the same probably applies for whoever is in the way, especially when they came up with ideas like fire ki or heat.

AKM sama said:
It's called flexing his energy. Anyone who is significantly powerful is able to blow the fodders away with their energy.
crushing someone is a little more specific than blowing someone away though lol

I mean it's possible that Jiren can do that to Belmod because he's stronger, at full power, and is countering a blast that could potentially eliminate him. And even if his aura can crush Belmod it doesn't mean he's hundreds of times stronger than Belmod, let alone times period.

The meaning it conveys is still about the destructive power of a massively stronger character flexing his energy, which isn't limited to Jiren. It is true for any other character having superior AP and flexing his energy like that.

ArgosaxDespair said:
I think Goku negated Caulifla's and Kale's blasts by simply powering up to SSJ3, and is clear that his SSJ3 aura negated the attacks. Since his aura crushed ki, the same probably applies for whoever is in the way, especially when they came up with ideas like fire ki or heat.
Remined me of this [[1]]

Code:
yes and no, you see they can't feel their level of power (extra sensory perception), but if they are so absurdly powerful that their energies crush others with the pressure then they feel the energy gripping, but not the one who gives it away., in other words they cannot distinguish who is emanating the energy if they are not seeing   g

HAKKAIDER said:
Yes and no, you see they can't feel their level of power (extra sensory perception), but if they are so absurdly powerful that their energies crush others with the pressure then they feel the energy gripping, but not the one who gives it away., in other words they cannot distinguish who is emanating the energy if they are not seeing.
Fixed.

Also, In response to the Super Saiyan God Kaioken, I wish Mastered Ultra Instinct Kaioken was a thing.

Quibster said:
Also, In response to the Super Saiyan God Kaioken, I wish Mastered Ultra Instinct Kaioken was a thing.
dunno, would be a bit much, no ? a Kaio style adapted ultra instinct would be cool though, where Goku would be constantly absorbing energie from around him to offset the heavy toll UI take on the body.

That and it would be a cool reminder of how important King Kai was to Goku developement as a warrior.

Dragomer said:
dunno, would be a bit much, no ? a Kaio style adapted ultra instinct would be cool though, where Goku would be constantly absorbing energie from around him to offset the heavy toll UI take on the body.

That and it would be a cool reminder of how important King Kai was to Goku developement as a warrior.
Yes and healing plants and animals around him with the aura. Lord and savior Goku

Warren Valion said:
I feel like Ultra Instinct's need for a "calm mind" would actually be beneficial for the use of Kaio-ken.
While the form is active yeah, probably. But then there's the whole issue of Ultra Instinct severely draining Goku's stamina or damaging his body when he exits the form which would likely be worsened by the use of Kaio-ken.

SSB requires a "clam mind" as well....so hypothetically Goku could go SSB + MUI if that was to ever happen

Not a fan of combining any hair color changing form with another one TBH.

I feel UI would be better combined with utilitarian move rather than just stacking Kaioken on it, which is just another strenght boosting technique that damage the body, it's redundant IMO.

Dragomer said:
Not a fan of combining any hair color changing form with another one TBH.

I feel UI would be better combined with utilitarian move rather than just stacking Kaioken on it, which is just another strenght boosting technique that damage the body, it's redundant IMO.
Gotta sell dem toys! As long DBS exist Goku will unlock more and more transformations

IIRC a DB related guy (possibly the DBS Broly director) said that after Broly, DB wouldn't have more characters that only rely on brute force. If I'm not crazy and my mind's not making this up, from now on, we'll probably get villains with exotic and weird abilities instead of just power level, like Moro, who isn't that strong, but is the absolute counter for Saiyans.

Zamasu Chan wrote:
I have a pretty large request for Goku (Super).

I chose these images because: one, ssj Goku's picture doesn't appear on Mobile and his current ssj2, ssg, and ssb renders look very jaggey. Two, they have a very consistent, high quality art style and they're all made by TheTabbyNeko. Three, his ssj3 render is made by Neko and is already in his profile so why not replace them and give Niko credit at the same time?

Zamasu Chan said:
Zamasu Chan wrote:
I chose these images because: one, ssj Goku's picture doesn't appear on Mobile and his current ssj2, ssg, and ssb renders look very jaggey. Two, they have a very consistent, high quality art style and they're all made by TheTabbyNeko. Three, his ssj3 render is made by Neko and is already in his profile so why not replace them and give Niko credit at the same time?
Nah - the artwork that's there looks better imo.

JackJoyce said:
Dragomer said:

Yes and healing plants and animals around him with the aura. Lord and savior Go
cough he did that already

Warren Valion said:
Zamasu Chan said:
Zamasu Chan wrote:
Nah - the artwork that's there looks better imo.
hold on I personally think SSJB and SSJ should get the changes. They look too softly drawn compared to the other Yammy designs like SSJ3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back