• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
That doesn't make him stronger point stands that black fought ssj 2 goku and before that he was the same power he might even be weaker considering trunks stated that with each battle he got stronger

SSJ2 trunks stays at 4-B

This new form he displays, however, is pretty much confirmed to be at least 3-B since it's explicitly stated he can now match Black and Zamasu in the preview.

Wait! It was said in the Super anime that Goku Black killed all the Gods of Destruction from all the 12 universes, unlike the manga is not mention that he did it by killing the Kai's. So does this means Goku Black >>Beerus?

HokageMangaVox said:
Wait! It was said in the Super anime that Goku Black killed all the Gods of Destruction from all the 12 universes, unlike the manga is not mention that he did it by killing the Kai's. So does this means Goku Black >>Beerus?

I'm pretty sure they actually showed him killing the KAIS.

So we've been introduced to the casuality paradox in Dragon Ball now?

Trunks going back in time resulted in Goku Black's concept being created, but he was sent back because of Black.

And it's stated that the time-ring protects him even if he's killed in different timelines.

What does this tell us about the timelines? That they're innumerable? I'm pretty sure Zamasu is acasual via the time-ring, so that's good. Beerus' must have some hax now too

So just watched Ep 61 and man shit went down especially when black said he killed the goku,chi chi and goten from his time. Goku thrashed them both. Also Trunk's new from looks like he almost hit SSB. This is the best arc, Zamasu is one of the best dragon ball villains in my opinion and I just love the rage moments in dragon ball.

Huesito88 said:
Never mind it's clear he got their in like 10 seconds still probably an outliner since he was as strong as a ssj2 at the time
THere's too much of that for everything to be outlier

So...

Acasual Zamasu Via Immortality

Acasual Black Via Time ring

Beerus Destruction can indeed kill on all timelines if it's used on gods.

Also Black's always getting stronger the more he's injured

Zamasu's immortality can tank Multi Galacti+ attacks without much problem

Trunks' new form.

And a great episode.

what a time to be alive

Aimenaltair said:
So...

Trunks' new form.

And a great episode.

what a time to be alive
If that's true, all to do to kill Black is to break the time ring or remove it from him, than he disappeares from existence

So they created a new timeline when killing Zamasu? Seems cool to me.

1.Goku blacks timeline (which is the original one changed because of Trunks actions). 2.Gowasu alive timeline (black created it indirectly by forcing trunks to go back)

3.Future trunks timline

Note: this does not take acausality from anyone, since beerus stated he had erased Zamasu, therefore Black and Future Zamasu should be affected, but they arent. However, Goku black isnt Acausal, he is only unaffected to being erased through time, which is only a feature of acausality, not the whole pack. Future zamasu is another story.

Aimenaltair said:
So...

Trunks' new form.

And a great episode.

what a time to be alive
Also even if present Zamasu aka Goku Black is killed,he'll just time travel with time ring - he said it,so he can't be killed

Zamasu's immortality is true immortality,i mean Beerus can't kill him.So not just multi-galactic,althought their SSB has to be Universal at this point

Yea,wonder about new transformations

Master Xar said:
Should we add the ability to get stronger by getting hurt to every Saiyan profile.
they already have zenkai,but this is different.Since he recovers right away without healing or senzu and gets more power

The Queen Diclonius said:
I recently sent a message to Toei about this.
Wait if you can sent message to Toei. Did you gave Video about Goku vs Superman ? What Toei reaction knowing Goku lost to Superman ?

Can you suggest to Toei for showing multiversal feat and give hax power ?

^ Seriously. No matter how strong Goku gets he will never beat Superman in their eyes, unless he gets infinite power + Immortality + Time Travel on his own.

HokageMangaVox said:
No matter how strong Goku gets he will never beat Superman in their eyes, unless he gets infinite power + Immortality + Time Travel on his own.
Still Goku is above several incarnation of Superman, however he will never reach the level of this Superman.

HokageMangaVox said:
^ Seriously. No matter how strong Goku gets he will never beat Superman in their eyes, unless he gets infinite power + Immortality + Time Travel on his own.
>in their eyes

implying they even have eyes to see what goku and superman can really do

Edit: Though there are like 3 - 4 supermans can beat goku though

Tbh, I don't count CA Supes as a true Superman. Also, you never know. All Toriyama has to do is have Whis or someone say something like "The shockwaves are disrupting the 12 spatial dimensions" or something along those lines and boom, 1-B Goku. Do I think it will happen? I doubt it, but one can dream.

Hey I don't count ca supes as a true superman either. Imo that's the Non canon sv superman or if we go the canon route then that's pre crisi superman

Edit sv ca and pc which other superman can beat goku prime 1000000? nope lol

Dark649 said:
HokageMangaVox said:
No matter how strong Goku gets he will never beat Superman in their eyes, unless he gets infinite power + Immortality + Time Travel on his own.
Still Goku is above several incarnation of Superman, however he will never reach the level of this Superman.
That's not superman anyway.It's just robot with mind of Ultraman and Superman

In all honesty, CA Supes is just a robot being controlled by two versions of Superman. It was created by the Monitors, so I really don't count it as it isn't really a version of Kal-El from Krypton.

In all honesty, as a fan of both Supes and Goku, I take pride in both their capabilities. The fact that Goku can stomp most versions of Supes but can't truly hang with the top tier versions is fine by me. Goku is still ahead of loads of other characters. In Supes' case, his most powerful versions were fighting things on a completely ridicoulus level that not many characters really claim. At least, none who have such a long and decorated career.

They're both awesome and the fact that so many fail to see that is a shame.

But can't truly hang with the top tier versions. Which superman is that the non canon sv superman or pc superman?

LuciferSPN said:
Usually this site is right. Though they said ep 66's title is not confirmed yet. But when it comes to ep 62, 63, 64 and 65, titles are confirmed:

- http://www.db-z.com/dragon-ball-super-titres-resumes-episodes-62-63-64-65/

They directly translated that from the japanese TV program. If someone needs an english translation of those tittles I'll provide one:

- ep 62: "I will protect this world. Angry Trunks' super power explodes!"

- Ep 63: "Don't soil saiyens' blood! The curtain rises on Vegeta's intense fight!"

- Ep 64: "Kneel and worship it! The explosive birth of Zamasu's fusion!"

- Ep 65: "The last judgement?! The ultimate power of the the supreme god!"

And ep 66 (not confirmed yet): "Fusion!! Vegeta's pride, Goku's anger and Trunks' dream!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back