• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Discussion Thread XXI

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what's been happen in dragon ball super lately haven't really been following it for some time anything new or cool happened.

LordGriffin1000 said:
So what's been happen in dragon ball super lately haven't really been following it for some time anything new or cool happened.
The savage duo appeared

LordGriffin1000 said:
From the looks of it Zamasu is getting some of the most broken hax around.

TakatoBlue said:
Alexcar3000 said:
What ability do you need to finish off an Acausal being?
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/AcausalityHigh-Level Reality Warping.

... Zen'ou-sama, we need u.~
Vegeta jobs.

Goku gets rekt.

Trunks powers up for a brief moment and then gets one-shoted.

Goku remembers he has the plot device Zen-chan button. He presses it.

Photo (113)

< Goku-kun! Are we going play now?

Goku tells him to beat the shit out of Black for him.

Output LxZjlZ

*Zeno blinks them out of existence.*

End of the arc

So in order to kill zamasu you need reality warping stronger than Super shenron... I bet they are going to seal him away.

Just looked up some things about episode 59 and OMG beerus looked like he erased Zamasu out of history. I also see Zamasu might have acausalty this is great.

Just saying, but, Beerus seemed to erase zamasu out of time (thats why the one from another timeline would be affected) so, knowing he can do that, is it very streched to say he can do it in universal scale? Imo he should be able to.

Dragon Emperor lV said:
Dragon ball is starting to break out the hax. Nice.
Universal stats with broken hax makes for a deadly combo.
Yeah, I was worried that if DB breaks Tier 3 they would be haxxed to death, and would never win a single vs. But Zeno-chan may be even more haxed than what I originally thought.

That's why it's good to have some 4-B/3-B/3-A's with hax.

(inb4 complex multiversal zeno)

The Living Tribunal1 said:
we need anti hax now ~_~
Well.. we kinda have that.

In DB. Most of the time it's PL > hax

Vegetto resisting transmutation, Vegeta resisting Babidi's mind control, the DBs being unable to insta-kill people stronger than their creators, getting your molecules desintegrated by beings far stronger than you, SSBKKx10 Goku surpassing Hit's Tokitobashi, etc.

mmmm remember wut whis said in the latest chapter, that unique abilities can only work if the the power opposing is equal or lower

maybe we can see a full flegded expansion of that as full anti hax in the future?

Apprently the existence of a god is directly related to the space time(time stream). As if you kill a god, the space time stream also gets affected. That and killing a (3D?) being is literally just human logic and doesn't apply.

https://imgur.com/a/rBI0o

PLEASE something low 2-C this arc

I hope we get something good as well. This arc is getting really awesome and it looks like they are finally breaking out hax.

ZeoParadox said:
Apprently the existence of a god is directly related to the space time(time stream). As if you kill a god, the space time stream also gets affected. That and killing a (3D?) being is literally just human logic and doesn't apply.
https://imgur.com/a/rBI0o

PLEASE something low 2-C this arc
After looking at it again It seems like Beerus isn't sure himself if it will effect the time stream.

Goku being an idiot again. In the next episode preview he says "I will defenitaly beat Zamasu this time"

Goku bruh, he immortal tho

Gokuiscool144 said:
Goku being an idiot again. In the next episode preview he says "I will defenitaly beat Zamasu this time"
Goku bruh, he immortal tho
Goku:"I'll beat it out of him"

Imagine if any of us were on the storyboard department for DBS. Goku and anyone near his power would be 2-B or 2-A and resistant to almost any hax. Zeno would be High 1-A or maybe even tier 0. Everyone's speed would either be Infinite, Immeasurable, Irrelevant, or be straight up omnipresent.

Roun12 said:
Imagine if any of us were on the storyboard department for DBS. Goku and anyone near his power would be 2-B or 2-A and resistant to almost any hax. Zeno would be High 1-A or maybe even tier 0. Everyone's speed would either be Infinite, Immeasurable, Irrelevant, or be straight up omnipresent.
Nah I'll give them hax and resistance to hax with keeping the tiers between 4-A and 3-B/A, while Zeno being Toriyama himself.

The hax however would put even 2-A characters to shame, like dimention negation and high godly precog, and every character who doesn't posess a control over his Ki will be a Ki bender's boxing bag.

The resistance would make them imune to only physical/energy damage coming from Ki manpulation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back