• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Disscussion Thread 29

Status
Not open for further replies.
@ryu did you expect anything less then that? I mean it things that could happen so…RIP

@Anime OH SWEET MAMA XD

I have said this before... but am going to say it again. If this ends up happening. You heard it from me first.

There was a "original" Zeno. He split himself throughout different timelines to make his job easier therefore giving him the body and the mindset of a child.

Gokuiscool144 said:
I have said this before... but am going to say it again. If this ends up happening. You heard it from me first.
There was a "original" Zeno. He split himself throughout different timelines to make his job easier therefore giving him the body and the mindset of a child.
OHHH

wait

wut if, just like the magic gods from to aru, zeno split himself into infinitely many zeno-letts, so that he doesnt destroy all of the worlds?

I see..

ANOTHER THEORY. Maybe, just maybe. Daishinkan in fact sealed Zeno's true power away as he couldn't handle it due to just being a child. However.... that doesnt make sense considering Beerus is billions of years old, and more than likely Zeno should be older. But he could be a child in god years? Like how there is with the divine calander.

Pokémon Trainer Jacob said:
Exactly.

Seal pokemon who looks exactly like a seal but with a horn and is literally called "seel" = a classic Pokemon

An electric poltergeist who posses different electronic devices = OMG so unoriginal! What happened to the classix?

Of course Krillin got hurt by a bullet he took one for the team and he can't let anyone see he's a superhuman but I'm really hyped for the next episode to see them solo all the old villains

Technically Zamasu should have always been able to heal people, its just he never showed it.

Another theory from me boys.....

Already wrote this on geekdoms latest video- My Prediction for the female Broly character assuming the battles are 2 on 2

Cabba and... lets call her Cauli for now- team up. During the fight Cabba is the only one putting in offense and at the same time is trying to protect Cauli. Then, during the fight (assuming killing is allowed) Cabba will die, if not get serverly injured, causing Cauli to get ticked off and transform into her LSSJ form. If this happens.... I called it.´╗┐

Edit: If this is correct..... instant moderator status <3

Also....... ready for them juicy tier 2 Goku and Vegeta, angels and gods. mhmmmmmm

Cauli is just a horrible name. It reminds me of bad Vodka.

Don't get your hopes up for Universal feats, besides Zen'o.

Nibbler3100 said:
yeah but why would he ever help another person other than himself and well...himself
Because the person whom is neither Zamasu nor ...... Zamasu just so happens to have something Zamasu needs that he cannot obtain via killing person 3.

Aimenaltair said:
Shock97 said:
What we need is more hax instead of universal feats. Whis staff should be like Classic Mjolnir imo.
All we need is a high precog character and count me on the hype train
lol. I want some confirmed high end spatial manipulation for the angels, I'm pretty sure they have some form of this with all the little "wierd" feats they've shown off, but some confirmation would be lovely.

Shock97 said:
What we need is more hax instead of universal feats. Whis staff should be like Classic Mjolnir imo.
Code:
I doubt DB would get to more hax, mabey some kind of mind controll or possesion but not any high tier, what kind of hax are you thinking about?

Shad604 said:
Code:
I doubt DB would get to more hax, mabey some kind of mind controll or possesion but not any high tier, what kind of hax are you thinking about?
</div> Well I really want the Angels to have more abilities. Nothing tooo fancy but some confirmed, concrete feats of freely travelling through time and spatial manipulation (which I think they have, but no overt feats to prove it) would be nice. I've also said soul manipulation would go well with the high tiers.

Shock97 said:
Sounds nice to me, it's a Pity They didn't explain hakai better, like some kind of ultimata attack all destroyer gods have, that erases one from existence completely. However i doubt that the series would get more hax, since it Build mostly on martial arts. It would have been awesome to see a Janemba reality Warper though.

Shad604 said:
Yeah that's been one of my biggest issues with DB. Rarely do they go into specifics with abilities beyond the obvious. Maybe they will in the future.

That's why I liked fusion reborn. It mixed martial arts with exotic abilities, maybe we will see a Janemba type character in the future. We've got an alt version of Broly so anythings possible XD

Wait if trunks is the child that means Broly is Vegeta in disguised and Bulma is actually a saiyan

TISSG7Redgrave said:
Wait if trunks is the child that means Broly is Vegeta in disguised and Bulma is actually a saiyan
Knowing Bulma she might have had a thing for Broly in the past ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@aceraspire Well Goku is crazy famous so that is not really surprising

@BALNK RIP well that means fem Broly will donimate instead now ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Oh I forgot to mention that the Manga also explained what the Anime meant by Goku & Vegeta couldn't get any stronger, it's that because of the rigorous training they've been doing in the HTC they can't get anymore Zenkai Boosts because their Saiyan Cells are at it's limit they can still get stronger though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back