• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Episode 63: I'm officially a D*ck and welp time limits are a thing...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I tough UI was something new, a transformation that has more to do with actual martial art than yet another rage based one, guess I was wrong.

Other than that and that it was good, I like that it's two enemies turned allies are the one facing Jiren at the end, that Goku technicly won, that there a real cost to MUI, how intense that was and most importantly, no anoying Zeno cutaway

I was wondering, if a character who was already low 2-c got a low 2-c powerup would they become high 2-a ?

So, if say Kefla got SSB Evolution or Jiren got UI would they become high 2-a ?

LordWhis said:
OK, I shall make it then, Fingers crossed I don't get into any trouble.
The thread will get messed up though.

I don't even think the friendship theme throughout the episode was all that bad if at all, Goku never made a grandiose speech, he only stated what was true to him, outside of himself, Goku's family and friends is what drives him to be the man he is today, Jiren is the opposite, his foil, he is Goku had he started despairing at loss and his will cracking.

The most you can really say was close was his declaration that he won't forgive anyone who hurts or kills his friends... which he has done in the past and is doing, what's the problem with him announcing it? Plenty of people in real life would go into hysterics and swearing about how they are going to beat the hell out of someone for threatening their friends or family. And his boosts are slightly higher at best.

I don't even count this coming even remotely close to Fairy Tail level boosts where one friendship boost can make the hero one-shot the main villain or cut a meteor in half despite over 90% of the bones in their body being broken.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Goku's as a character is no warrior of justice. He is a fighter yes. However, he knows he must protect his allies. This is proven and eveb stated that his allies are important to him. He isn't perfect or as Superman-ish as the dub portrayed him. He still has his values and morals.
Goku is more of a superhero than Jiren could ever be, Jiren can keep playing his superhero role

U11 done f*cked up really, they had the two strongest fighters in this tournament at the beginning "Jiren and Toppo" but they screwed around the whole time and let U7 have their way, in the end Toppo was defeated by Vegeta and Jiren by Goku

inb4 Jiren actually wins and gets his wish fulfilled next episode. We never got to know what his wish is.

It's adorable until you realize that despite the artwork making him look like a teenager/around the same age as Kefla, Goku is like in his 50s....

Speaking of the manga i would've liked to see about three fights or so that don't involve Universe 7 instead of Toyotaro immediately cutting to the chase.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
It's adorable until you realize that despite the artwork making him look like a teenager/around the same age as Kefla, Goku is like in his 50s....
For all we know Kale and Caulifla are well passed their teen years. Goku looked like a little kid in his teenage years.

MeleeniumRXJ said:
For all we know Kale and Caulifla are well passed their teen years. Goku looked like a little kid in his teenage years.
The U6 Saiyans strongly scream "teenager" to me. Like around 16 or 17. Maybe 18.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Tell this to no one in the Dragon Ball art community.
I mean...there's a lot of things we shouldn't tell the DB art community. This is just one of the thousand.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I'm pretty sure the U6 girls are around the same age as Cabba.
Doesnt Caulifla have a senior, now retired captain for a brother?

That doesn't mean Caulifla is close to him in age. Her brother's age means nothing with regards to hers. Also I think her older brother was injured and had to retire due to his injury.

I was just pointing that out.

You know, saiyan biology aint the same as human's. But whatevs, really.

And U6 Saiyan biology is different from U7 Saiyans as well. Either way, I stand by the fact that these Saiyans feel more like teens overall.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
And U6 Saiyan biology is different from U7 Saiyans as well. Either way, I stand by the fact that these Saiyans feel more like teens overall.
Where's the facts at? ovo

I'd say they are around the barest minimum 20 taking into account Goku. Also unless the Sadala Defense Force just so happens to employ children why would Cabba be in it? Plus from what i've seen he's had plenty of experience in it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back