• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Super Speculation thread #2

there is an energy explosion engulfing the universe ...then beerus goes 100% to nullify it and prevent everything from being destroyed

i guess if you really wanna nitpick you might still argue "well the universe didn't actually get destroyed" >_>

but as far as i'm aware this is an universal feat.

i havent seen the episode, so idk for sure, but seems very convinving, i'll just pop up to obd to find out wat really happened

wow those guys are actually suggesting that dbs might have current dc style universes, where each 'universe' is actually a simple multiverse with infinite number of parallel universes from a similar origin

i swear... if that actually happen...i...will.. sh*t myself

that's already pretty much confirmed though isn't it?

Universe 7 which we're following right now has its own paralell "universes" in it. Trunks's timeline where everyone's dead, the one cell came from where he killed trunks to take his time machine etc.

Dragon Ball verse is becoming so strong, the verse is becoming an anime verse Top Tier.

Srsly, i feel so good i can watch it before everyone and spoil it xD

First they make universal waves, then beerus nullify all the power to the destroy the universe alone, then he says he is not using his full against Goku, then Goku loses God state but absorbs all the power and keep getting stronger WTF, they are pretty much about to get legit 3-A, and i mean 3-A durability 3-A strike, the full pack

so..i'm gonana leave this here because i feel at some point someone may point this out

in this episode they use the word "Sekai" a lot. "Sekai" is often translated as "world" in other anime (and in DBZ too before)

http://www.eudict.com/?lang=japeng&word=sekai

however as you can see, it can also mean "society" or "universe" (among other stuff..japanese language is like that). taken within context (considering it's being used by gods like the elder kai and even Whis when talking about the battle), its very, very obvious its being used as "universe".

i really, reeally hope no fansub translates that word as "world" for this episode. i've seen a spanish fansub do that already..and i feel people are gonna jump on it if english subs start doing it no matter how obviously wrong it'd be..

Hiei312 said:
so..i'm gonana leave this here because i feel at some point someone may point this out

in this episode they use the word "Sekai" a lot. "Sekai" is often translated as "world" in other anime (and in DBZ too before)

http://www.eudict.com/?lang=japeng&word=sekai

however as you can see, it can also mean "society" or "universe" (among other stuff..japanese language is like that). taken within context (considering it's being used by gods like the elder kai and even Whis when talking about the battle), its very, very obvious its being used as "universe".

i really, reeally hope no fansub translates that word as "world" for this episode. i've seen a spanish fansub do that already..and i feel people are gonna jump on it if english subs start doing it no matter how obviously wrong it'd be..
Now I see why Asura's Wrath fans were saying Chakravartin created an universe.

Now I understand everything.

Dbfan and critic said:
Hey guys remeber when Goku Beerus and Whis were mearly solar system level
Lol yeah.

Who would think they will reach Universe level?

Okay, i personally doubt Beerus was going at full power, he probably lied about using his full strength against Goku but if he was using 100% then both of them are equally matched in power which is absurd and inconsistent. Even Akira Toriyama stated beerus is way more powerful than Goku so there's no way for him to contradict his own statement

So can Goku probably beat Dark Schneider now? Goku's attacks is causing disturbances and destruction in other world. It is warping seperate mini-universes. And he can fight evenly with a near 100% Beerus.

@RPGS: yes, he can beat darsh now. But i doubt beerus was using 100%, The guy doesn't have any freaking scratches on his body, also he has no signs of fatigue throughout the fight, maybe later Whis will reveal how much power he actually used just like in BoG as he was using only 70%

Undylan said:
But what should put them in what tier now? This seems really important like last week
Low Tier 3-A, Nibbler calced it to be 5e64 joules, which is higher than what I got for the energy needed to destroy the largest spacial superstructure in the observable universe

FanofRPGs said:
Undylan said:
But what should put them in what tier now? This seems really important like last week
Low Tier 3-A, Nibbler calced it to be 5e64 joules, which is higher than what I got for the energy needed to destroy the largest spacial superstructure in the observable universe
W-Wow....They finally did it....Low cube being level DBZ.....And we STILL haven't got into the RoF arc or Universe 6 arc.....

And there are MORE characters that's gonna come to be strong as goku, beeurs.

I'm very proud of DBZ now :D

Undylan said:
FanofRPGs said:
Undylan said:
W-Wow....They finally did it....Low cube being level DBZ.....And we STILL haven't got into the RoF arc or Universe 6 arc.....
And there are MORE characters that's gonna come to be strong as goku, beeurs.

I'm very proud of DBZ now :D
Wait for the blue hair, and then the multiversal villain

we might see somethig like that it dbs, maybe u7 and its alternate versions ends up getting rekt, so they go to u6 and its alternate versions

What is the max tier that a DBZ character can reach since there are only 12 universes?

I just read that in order to be more than 2-C, it's necessary to destroy over 1000 universes.

well its possible that each universe has its own infinite alternate 'dimension' or universes

so they will be in true essence 12 infinite sets of universes, and hence totalling as infinite universes

THIS STATEMENT IS A SPECULATION AND NOT A CONCRETE CLAIM

Wbaez93 said:
What is the max tier that a DBZ character can reach since there are only 12 universes?
I just read that in order to be more than 2-C, it's necessary to destroy over 1000 universes.
It depends on the concept of universe dragonball has tbh, is not all about quantity

As DeezNuts said you only need to destroy/create 1 universe if you destroy/create all the space continuum, if you create/destroy only matter in a empty space then its 3-A

The Living Tribunal1 Good point, we still not sure what is the concept of universe in dbs franchise, because we see different realms like hell , heaven king kais place and the kaioshin realm as well as the living world and different timelines like future trunks.

If Whis can affect time, maybe there are other characters that will be able to affect space/time and mess stuff so much it may go beyond 2-C

Also, if at any time, we see some quote of the creator of everything/all timelines/all space time/all universes and infinity like a Toaa thats pretty much tier 0

In episode 13, it was confirmed that the Super ultra dense energy blast were actually creating distortion, if it was space time distortion( which could be 100% true), shouldn't that be a 2-C feat

DeezNuts1102 said:
In episode 13, it was confirmed that the Super ultra dense energy blast were actually creating distortion, if it was space time distortion( which could be 100% true), shouldn't that be a 2-C feat
Distortion is not enough to qualify as 2-C, to get low 2-C we need to know if that distortion could possibly erase the entire space continuum of the universe

Well, Whis stated it has the power to destroy/engulf the universe plus the possibly time space distortion, it might be qualified as 2-C feat though

DeezNuts1102 said:
Well, Whis stated it has the power to destroy/engulf the universe plus the possibly time space distortion, it might be qualified as 2-C feat though
The sub i watched the old kai said everything would turn into vacuum, i think vacuum mean there is still time/space present there just without any physical matter within, thats 3-A

Back