• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Vs Toriko! Roshi vs Jirou!

High 4-C versions

Battle takes place in Fortuna

Winner via K.O. Incapacitacion or Death

Who wins?

The Son of Guiness:2

The Turtle Hermit:0

Inconclusive:1

This is a pretty even match-up, all and all. I'm going to vote inconclusive--sure, Jirou could theoretically punch Roshi into space, but Roshi could just as easily blast Jirou into space with a Kamehameha--or seal him, with the Mafuba.

Korudo Daio said:
This is a pretty even match-up, all and all. I'm going to vote inconclusive--sure, Jirou could theoretically punch Roshi into space, but Roshi could just as easily blast Jirou into space with a Kamehameha--or seal him, with the Mafuba.

So Rossi is guarantee to blast his opponent to space? because Jirou will, plus i think you not see my link above since Jirou can paralyze energy in the mid air as well, and you see Rossi is not the only one who can shot a fancyenergyattack, plus Jirou will try to aim to space too unless someone will guarantee that the earth will not be destroyer by his attack and i think Jirou can knocking Breath Rossi faster than he can pull Mafuba as well since last time i check knocking Breath not require any fancy pose to perform, heck none of Jirou ability require pose or need to be charged(like Kamehameha) to perform, also if Rossi will try close quarter combat against Jirou then he will meet with unpleasant surprise since Jirou can paralyze Rossi with virtually any part of his body even if he just touch Rossi with his finger.

Btw basic knocking it's like Pressure Points + paralyze, so don't you think that Pressure Points will give Rossi advantage in close quarter combat unless Rossi have fancy Pressure Points shenanigans like Kenshiro.

To be honest, I can't decipher most of what you said. >_> But none of that is guaranteed in a match like this, especially against such equal combatants. Roshi straight up fought through electrically-induced paralysis during the Tournament of Power.

But none of that is guaranteed in a match like this, especially against such equal combatants

Huh? Acacia is stronger than him and is a master knocking as well and Jirou will defeat him if only this didn't happen

Also did you really compared knocking with electrically-induced paralysis? knocking have much better feat at paralysis something.

Again, I'm having trouble trying to figure out what you're saying. My vote is still inconclusive.

Also, with speed equalized--I'm pretty sure that trying to say Jirou can hit Roshi before he can use the Mafuba is to assume that Jirou can move faster than Roshi.

Also, with speed equalized--I'm pretty sure that trying to say Jirou can hit Roshi before he can use the Mafuba is to assume that Jirou can move faster than Roshi.

What are you talking about? Jirou dont need to use pose to perform knocking, he just Breath at you and you are paralysis, im sure Breathe in the front of your opponent is faster than the amount of time Rossi need to prepare mafuba or to use kamehameha.

Back