• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dragon Ball Z: Vegito vs everyone

Every single character from original Dragon Ball and Dragon Ball Z all come together to fight a bloodlusted Vegito with infinite fuse time.

Not in 1v1 taking turns, rather it's all vs Vegito at once.

Vegito has full access to the arsenals of both Goku and Vegeta, including SSJ3 and Kaioken, albeit with energy drain still accounted for despite the permafuse.

Characters on the opposing side to Vegito may not absorb or do harm to their teammates, because Buu would be way too strong.

——————————

Round 1: Bloodlusted Vegito vs All characters up until the end of the Buu Saga excluding movies.

Round 2: Same as previous but including movie characters

Bonus round: Bloodlusted Vegito vs every notable iteration of every character (For instance, every form of Goku all fight at once).

Tweaks may be made if one side stomps too hard, and despite Vegito's massive power advantage, the main thing is if any other characters can manage to outhax or outsmart Vegito, or really manage to beat him at all really.

Vegito curbs round 1, Gets stomped to death by Toei round 2, and gets god stomped by Toei and Xeno Goku Bonus Round.

Round 1: Vegito's aura disintegrates almost everyone. lol. Then the rest would just get fodderized.

Round 2: If by including movie characters this also makes Vegito his Buu Saga Anime Version (which should be 3-B) then he probably still wins. Unless this also includes Fusion Reborn Gogeta, who is equal to him (and maybe even a bit more haxed) and thus Vegito would lose due to fighting someone equal to him + a hella lot of teammates.

Round 3: If by every notable iteration of every character is still bound to be only Z characters. then I see the opposing team forcing Vegito to use SSJ2 or 3 just to get rid of them. Some enemies still have kinda powerful techniques on their favor and might prove trouble but Vegito is probably still too powerful for them. Unless this round also includes Gogeta lol.

Round 1: Most of the Z fighters are fodders in Buu arc anyway and numbers never matterd so Vegito stomps round 1

Round 2: Manga Vegito get stomped. Anime Vegito would still lose to Gogeta and co.

Round 3: Same as above but Vegito lose even worse.

R1: Vegito.

R2: Vegito cuz "infinite fuse time" > Gogeta's fuse time. And Gogeta is the only one who can actually threaten him. And Vegito has SS3 apparently.

Round 1

lol

Round 2

Manga Vegerot gets ********** by everyone, Anime Vegerot is the same but with a lot more effort

Bonus Round

Vegerot gets ganbanged brutally

Sorry, forgot to mention that it was every iteration only including end of Buu saga and before

Round 1 is obviously won by Vegito, but I think round 2 is more complicated than just a stomp on Vegito.

I know that Gogeta could threaten Vegito, especially with an army of teammates, but Vegito is bloodlusted, and would immediately go all out, meaning that Vegito's very first attack would vaporize just about everyone not on his level. Now it's just Vegito vs Gogeta, and Gogeta has a time limit, so when Vegito would undoubtably go Super Saiyan 3 in his rage, and when Gogeta tries to fight him by going Super Saiyan 3 himself (because I don't see why Gogeta wouldn't be able to go Super Saiyan 3 just because he never used the form against Janemba, who he probably didn't even need to go Super Saiyan to atomize), Gogeta would only be able to fight Vegito for a little, as going all out himself against Vegito in Super Saiyan 3 would burn his form out really fast.

So to recap, in round 2, probably everyone except Gogeta is vaporized faster than they can react by Vegito's first bloodlusted, full power attack, and then it's just a fight between Vegito and Gogeta, with only Gogeta having a time limit, but that doesn't mean Gogeta doesn't have a chance.

With Vegito being bloodthirsty, he's probably not going to fight smart, but rather just constantly blast and strike with everything he has like Broly would, so Gogeta has a tactical advantage, and if Gogeta can nail Vegito with the Stardust Breaker, which purifies all malice from someone's soul, he could probably knock Vegito back into his base form, since Goku can't use the Spirit Bomb without being pure of heart, and so he can't be in any Super Saiyan form while using it, because even after Goku mastered Super Saiyan to the point he could be in it while not fighting, it still enables him to act more brutally and bloodlusted, making him unable to have a pure heart and do the Spirit Bomb.

So, if Gogeta can hit Vegito with the Stardust Breaker, his bloodlust will be gone, and he'll drop back to his base form, in which Gogeta can try and blitz the momentarily stunned Vegito who can't use any bloodlusted attacks/transformations at the moment, but Gogeta has to do all this before his timer runs out as a Super Saiyan 3.

Yeah, round 2 is definitely not a simple stomp for either side, but it's not set in stone whether or not Gogeta can land the Stardust Breaker, which he was only able to charge up and land on Janemba after he completely stunned him with some kicks, which wouldn't frazzle Vegito nearly as hard or as long, the bloodlusted warrior not letting Gogeta have any free moment to charge the Stardust Breaker, unless Gogeta tricks Vegito somehow, which is definitely plausible considering Vegito isn't at his sharpest at the moment, being bloodlusted and all. I could see Gogeta maybe using the Multi-Form technique to make another Gogeta, which is half as strong, but he could let Vegito beat the shit out of his clone for however long he needs to create the Stardust Breaker, and then he'd retract/disable his clone, regaining his previously halved power, and then hit Vegito with the Stardust Breaker, ending the fight there unless he took too long and his timer ran out before he could finish the fight, and since it seems fusions always disappear at the worst times, I could see them falling out the fusion right after disabling Vegito's bloodlust and sending him into his base form, and even full-power Goku and Vegeta couldn't kill base Vegito, who is a result of their combined and then multiplied power, far exceeding whatever attack either of them alone, or even together could throw at him, the Stardust Breaker's effects eventually wearing off, letting Vegito kill Goku and Vegeta.

But, since i've had some doubts about some aspects, here's some uncertainties that could change the match.

The time it takes to charge Stardust Breaker: Since Gogeta was styling on Janemba from the start, obviously holding back with his initial rush (since he didn't want to kill the demon kid acting as a host for Janemba's incarnation), maybe that show of creating the Stardust Breaker could be done way, way faster if Gogeta was really going all out, and then the dilemma of needing time to create the Stardust Breaker against Vegito wouldn't be a problem, making this fight much faster if Gogeta could just throw a Stardust Breaker right away and blitz base Vegito with all the time he has left as a Super Saiyan 3, or just a Super Saiyan if Vegito didn't immediately go Super Saiyan 3 as a response to their equal power.

Vegito's intelligence while bloodlusted: Maybe Vegito is still a genius even while being in a Broly-like rage mode, in which case he wouldn't fall for any tricks Gogeta would try and make, still attacking him non-stop to not let him charge anything until his timer runs out, and then Vegito easily blitzes Goku and Vegeta.

After the clarification that round 3 is still only every iteration until the end of the Buu Saga, I think it's just a repeat of round 2, since I still can't think of anyone that isn't immediately vaporized besides Gogeta by Vegito's full power first attack.

All in all, If Vegito is blinded by rage and falls for something leading up to a Stardust Breaker, or if the Stardust Breaker can be charged as quick as any Ki technique, then Gogeta wins this by knocking all the bloodlust out of Vegito's soul and sending him back to his base form, easily blitzing him from there depending on how much time he has left as a Super Saiyan 3.

Hst master said:
Round 2 is Manga Vegito vs the Toeiverse. He gets outclassed by the Cooler Movies alone.
I know that the movie characters' strengths are different than the main story, but i'm gonna need some decent reasoning as to how goddamn Cooler defeats Vegito. I'm not doubting the possibility for evidence, it's just the thought of Cooler or god forbid Mecha Cooler dicking down on ************* Vegito leaves a bad taste in my mouth. It's hard to believe that there's so much of a disconnect that schmucks like Android 18 or Bojack could defeat Vegito.

Hst master said:
Upscaling from this feat in the anime
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/User_blog:Kepekley23/Dragon_Ball:_Anime_Freeza_destroys_Namek

It's far more into 4-B than Manga Vegito is, who upscales from Super Perfect Cell.
Welp, that lead to me reading this note from Vegito's page, since i was confused about that.

"The reason why Buu Saga Vegito is listed with lower statistics than Gogeta, despite that it has been stated that he is much stronger, is that we scale him from the manga continuity, and Gogeta from the anime, as that is the only place that the latter appeared. If we based Vegito on the anime, he'd have a higher rating.

Due to considerable contradictions, we do not consider Dragon Ball Kai as part of the main canon, and strictly use the original manga and Dragon Ball Super for scaling the characters. It should also be noted that the difference between the lowest and highest bounds of Solar System level is roughly a trillion times, making it incredibly inconsistent for even the strongest Buu Saga characters to be listed as anything more than 4-B."

**** that makes this fight way less interesting, and completely wrecks my view of Vegito's power.

I'll concede and let those more accustomed with the set power that Vegito is just 4-B decide on this fight.

Anyways, sorry for inserting a non-accurate perpective of the fight, i'm guessing we can go ahead and close with just the simple result of round 1 being a Vegito stomp, and then round's 2 and 3 being another simple stomp just from the other side.

Also we generally changed the view of Vegito being "stronger" than Gogeta after the Broly Movie Info came out. So the note while it still does it's job, is pretty outdated. And it's fine, it's not you were doing any harm.

Round 1: Vegito most likely wins, but if Goku and every single other character employ the Final Strategy they used on Kid Buu (and I believed they'd be able to restrain him to a degree, as people like Vegeta have the Energy Rings, Frieza has his Imprisonment Ball, Cell has both of those things, and the Buus are somewhat comparable in a situation where they're only trying to slow him down)

Round 2: I'd have to say Vegito loses or if I'm being generous, potentially wins with high difficulty. He can practically wipe the field with one good Spirit Sword Slash, but the higher tiers are just too close to, potentially even superseding, Vegito. Split Finger Beam actually seems like a good spam: 5 per use, decent damage, spammable, and nobody accept Goku, Vegeta, and Buuhan even know about the move. SSJ3 Kaioken 100x Might put him over the edge, but I'm still thinking Vegito would lose

Bonus round: Ôÿá´©ÅÔÿá´©ÅÔÿá´©Å Vegito

Back