• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I wonder if we're ever gonna get rid of the unrelated pic on the Void Dragon's page

In all honesty, I don't really see the Void Dragon as being able to do much, though I need to look into C'tan capabilities a bit more.

Well, if GeeDubs ever gives us one...

As for the match, I was originally considering using Drach'nyen to fight the Void Dragon or the Yncarne.

I don't really know what to make of most same verse matchups tbh, but Drach is probably too indestructible for Void Dragon and the Yncarne in this state I'm not really sure about.

Monarch Laciel said:
Unrelated pic?
The pic in Mag'ladroth's profile is from another game. Guild Wars, I think.

No actual pictures of the Void Dragon actually exist that aren't fanart to my knowledge.

Back