• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
There is not much information on dreadnoughts on the page, but I would like to know what their power level is, I know that there are some very powerful ones like Rylanor but I would like to know how powerful a dreadnought is with different weapons used on the battlefield :)

Dreadnaughts are significantly stronger and more durable than Terminators who are significantly stronger than normal Astartes power armour, alongside this, Dreadnaughts are usually equipped with much heavier weaponry as they can generally support tank weapons instead of standard weaponry, so kind of thing of them as a tank rather than a vehicle

Dreadnaughts are significantly stronger and more durable than Terminators who are significantly stronger than normal Astartes power armour, alongside this, Dreadnaughts are usually equipped with much heavier weaponry as they can generally support tank weapons instead of standard weaponry, so kind of thing of them as a tank rather than a vehicle
ok, but what would be the power scale of a dreadnought? I heard that the standard or basic variant can destroy entire cities, and the more powerful variant can destroy mountains, islands or possibly more :^

ok, but what would be the power scale of a dreadnought? I heard that the standard or basic variant can destroy entire cities, and the more powerful variant can destroy mountains, islands or possibly more :^
oh no, those are Titans that can do that, those are very different from a Dreadnought, Titans are massive mechanized warmachines with the strongest titans having weaponry on par with imperium warships

Back