• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dream Team(s)

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Basically as the title says: what is/are your dream team(s) consist of? It can be from any media such as anime/manga, comics, novels, video games, or so on. Hell you can do a crossover of sorts to get an interesting team.

So....write them down in the comments on what they are.

Edit: You can assign anyone on your team a specific role of sorts(as in, whose the leader or leaders, whose your teams muscle, speedster, healer/medic, swordsmen, magic user, and so on). A member or so could also posses more than one role, however. Note that you don't have to do if you want to make things simple.

Dream teams huh...

My dream teams would be...

1) Post-Dangai Ichigo, Cadis Etrama Di Raizel, Alucard (Hellsing Ultimate), Uchiha Madara, Gilgamesh (Fate/Zero) and Aizen Sosuke.

2) Tokuchi Toua, Blank (Shiro and Sora), Light Yagami, Lelouch Vi Britannia, Oreki Houtarou and Keima Katsuragi.

3) Ousawa Akatsuki, Sakamaki Izayoi, Shiba Tatsuya, Momonga, Maou Sadao, Yuuji Kazami and Yagami Kazuma...

I have a few more dream teams but I'll stop here because I'vs reached three...

Well one for me is:

Goku, Sonic, Naruto, Akuma, Asura, Deadpool, Dante All my favorite characters in one team (that's around a 100 XD)

can't think of anything else right now :p

Villains team: Beerus,Kid buu, Cell and Golden Frieza, Mehrunes Dagon, Superboy prime, Madara, Darkseid, Aizen and Thanos.

Heroes team: Goku, Piccolo and Vegeta, Dovahkiin, Superman (new 52), Saitama, Dark Schneider, Pegasus seiya, Rock Lee and Ichigo.

Girls team: Sailor moon, Vados, 18, Wonder Woman, She-Hulk, Power Girl, Samus Aran, Tifa Lockhart and Bayonetta.

Team 1: Sakamaki Izayoi, Saitama, Accelerator

Team 2: Ainz Own Goal, Shiba Tatsuya, Zeref

Team 3: Goku, Pegasus Seiya, Dark Schneider

Team 4: Naruto, Ichigo, Luffy

Team 5: Natsu, Ace, Tsuna

Team 6: Kudo Shinichi, Sora & Shiro(No Game No Life), L(Death Note)

1. Bill Cipher, Flowey, and SHuman-Gorath. The amount of havoc this team would cause on some unsuspecting universes is unfathomable.

2. Saitama and Sans. The two lazybones who nobody expects to be as powerful as they actually are. I can just imagine some powerful, colossal, planet destroying alien entity approaching earth and giving a speech about how it's unstoppable and will destroy all human life, just before Saitama and Sans pull a Fastball Special and Sans crashes through the alien's chest, destroying its soul, as well. That'd be great.

3. Bro and Kamina. The reasons for this should be obvious.

4. Calibor and Frieza. I feel the dynamic between these two megalomaniacs would be absolutely hilarious.

5. Nyarlathotep and Nyarlathotep. Because reasons.

6. Steven Universe, Dipper and Mabel Pines, and Star Butterfly. I feel this team would work so absurdly well together, and probably make one of the most hilarious crossover episodes known to man.

7. This isn't even really a team-up, but I'd pay good money to see Majora's Mask gradually take control of Princess Luna.

I got Samurai Jack, Penn Zero and his friends Sashi and Boone, Randy Cunningham, Dipper and Mabel Pines, Steven Universe, Finn and Jake, Star Butterfly and Marco Diaz, and Wander and Slyvia as one of my dream teams.

Idk, so many possibilities but I am drawing a blank right now...

I guess Dark Schneider and Vampire Hunter D to start.

SchutzenDunkelZiel1217 said:
Dream teams huh...
My dream teams would be...

1) Post-Dangai Ichigo, Cadis Etrama Di Raizel, Alucard (Hellsing Ultimate), Uchiha Madara, Gilgamesh (Fate/Zero) and Aizen Sosuke.

2) Tokuchi Toua, Blank (Shiro and Sora), Light Yagami, Lelouch Vi Britannia, Oreki Houtarou and Keima Katsuragi.

3) Ousawa Akatsuki, Sakamaki Izayoi, Shiba Tatsuya, Momonga, Maou Sadao, Yuuji Kazami and Yagami Kazuma...

I have a few more dream teams but I'll stop here because I'vs reached three...
1. Pretty interesting especially like the mention of cadis etrama di raizel

2.Cool so you watch sports anime huh one outs was a cool sports anime i liked toua

3. Cool team

As for myself drawing a blank right now would have to give it some more thought

1) Elder God Demonbane and Cthulhu (Cthulhu Saves the World). The team to end ALL Outer Gods.

2) Nyarlathotep, Tzeentch, Q, Mercurius, Bernkastel, Lambdadelta and Beatrice. The coolest and most epic troll team. Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.

3) STTGL and Getter Emperor.

4) Goku and Superman. If only the fanboys of these two would just quit it, these two would probably have teamed up by now.

Yeah, just these.

Master of Luck said:
1) Elder God Demonbane and Cthulhu (Cthulhu Saves the World). The team to end ALL Outer Gods.
2) Nyarlathotep, Tzeentch, Q, Mercurius, Bernkastel, Lambdadelta and Beatrice. The coolest and most epic troll team. Trolls trolling trolls trolling trolls.

3) STTGL and Getter Emperor.

4) Goku and Superman. If only the fanboys of these two would just quit it, these two would probably have teamed up by now.

Yeah, just these.
^

This guy gets it.

Hmm... Let's see...

Fast and Offensive: Thor & Yaiba (thunder gods duo), Yaiba counts as a Swordma as well

Support: Kurumi (she can affect her allies or foes' time and can heal her allies with Dalet), she can also be part of the Marksme

Marksmen:
Dora the Kid and Centorea

Swordmen: Zoro, Tohka and Kenpachi

Tactician: Piccolo. In battle he can also be the Fast and Offensive

Psychic/ Spells:
Mewtwo

Element Users: Juvia + Gyarados (Water), Lightning users at the top, Crocodile + Aerodactyl (Earth), Human Torch (Fire), Rayquaza (Air)

That should be about it :)

Byakushiki Setsura said:
Hmm... Let's see...
Fast and Offensive: Thor & Yaiba (thunder gods duo), Yaiba counts as a Swordma as well

Support: Kurumi (she can affect her allies or foes' time and can heal her allies with Dalet), she can also be part of the Marksme

Marksmen:
Dora the Kid and Centorea

Swordmen: Zoro, Tohka and Kenpachi

Tactician: Piccolo. In battle he can also be the Fast and Offensive

Psychic/ Spells:
Mewtwo

Element Users: Juvia + Gyarados (Water), Lightning users at the top, Crocodile + Aerodactyl (Earth), Human Torch (Fire), Rayquaza (Air)

That should be about it :)
Oooo, this is good.

Damn, imma update this now that i saw your comment post here.

1. Post-Gankoomon (Non-Canon) Taichi/Wargreymon (This would easily upgrade to Large-Planet Buster status if it was canon)

2. Takeru/Composite Seraphimon

3. Post-Revenge of Diaboromon Davis/Magnamon

4. EoS Takato/Gallontmon

5. EoS Taiki/Shoutmo

So yeah, basically the perfect Digimon team :p

Back