• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dressrosa character tier discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most notably Cavendish and Chinjao, some of the Dressrosa characters have tiers that seem lower than they should be. I brought this up before, but was unsure if these characters should be upgraded a full tier, but now I'm certain:

Chinjao: from "At least 7-A" --> "High 7-A" since he should be comparable to his prime self, and he took two blows from Luffy who is currently "At least High 7-A" in base(and got back up soon afterwards).

Cavendish: from "At least 7-B" --> "At least 7-A, likely High 7-A" due to blocking several of Doflamingo's Termite thread without any visible trouble, and being able to hold his own against Chinjao's head-butt with the use of his blade.

Here is where things get kind of dicey. It's regarding Zoro and Sanji's tiers and I do think that we'll need considerable input on this since i'm not 100% certain about this.

Zoro, Sanji, and Base Luffy have been scaling to eachother a lot post time-skip (Fishman key, Punk Hazard, and Dressrosa is the only exception).

I don't think At least 7-B makes sense for either of them since that would put them far below Base Luffy in power, and contradicts a few instances in the arc as a whole.

For Zoro: he has a feat that places him at City level, but he casually applied similar attacks back-to-back and then proceeded to one-shot Pika. He was also shown fighting against Fujitora (though this means very little), and he should NOT be much weaker to either Base Luffy, Cavendish, and Sanji.

For Sanji: He took a blow from Doflamingo, and continued fighting him. Doflamingo complimented his strikes, and other than this, he should be able to scale to Zoro, since they are consistently within the same range power/strength-wise. (in the later arc, he could injure Luffy, but that's outside of Dressrosa, so it doesn't matter).

Via powerscaling, both of these characters should be 7-A via scaling to Luffy, and for their respective feats against their opponents this arc.

I might actually look at the Pika Statue size scaling later. I'm wondering if it is bigger via size scaling to the King's Plateau.

edit: i scaled based off of this panel and found that, if we scale based off of the 43.8km diameter of the island, the plateau's height would be 2771.51m. Pika's statue was about twice as tall, as shown here.

If we scaled to these dimensions using the same method on the accepted calculation, the result would be 52.75 megatons, City+ level.

^It could mean a potential upgrade, especially since Zoro applied this feat casually, and he still has Asura in his back pocket.

I think that this seems reasonable.

@Ant - i think i will do Chinjao and Cavendish's tiers since it is proven they are at this level. I'll wait for more input regarding where to place Zoro and Sanji. I'll ask others for their opinion in chat regarding this thread.

Bartolomeo should be upgraded as well, to at least City level since his Barriers can withstand attacks such as King Punch, which, when fully charged, applied City level AP (I'll have to look for this calc again, but it was from destroying the rest of the Pika Statue and sending it flying a distance)

This is reasonable as long all the explanation and links are added to the characters page, i think for Zoro and Sanji a Likely 7-A should be added.

@Dark - I think that I can provide a revised calculation that at least gives size for the pika statue sliced (it might also mean an upgrade for Pika as well), and the distance in which it was shot upwards by the force. I am not aware as to how we calculate that, but i can at least provide what I can.

Edit: i did the height scaling of the Pika statue that was cut here.

My guesstimated result was 82.7 Megatons for the feat, which, since it was done casually and without the use of Asura, it should be confirmation for 7-A zoro. I'll get input on this a little later.

I need chinjao's profile unlocked to apply changes.

I'll post the new Pica height scaling on the walls of the calc group. If it is accepted, Zoro and Sanji should scale to 7-A.

@Ant - i was asleep, but i just did Chinjao's page. it can be locked now.

I'll need Zoro and Sanji's pages unlocked so i can change them to "At least City+, likely Mountain level" due to the Zoro feat, and that he has asura in his back pocket, which is a massive power-boost.

Also, Niji scales to Sanji, so i'm going to apply changes to his page now.

Okay. I will unlock them, but you can only change the profiles if your calculation was accepted.

If 1 to 2 calc group members agree with it, that should probably be enough, as long as there are not other calc group members who disagree.

If no one else is against the calc then that is enough.

Tell me when your finished editing the profiles so I can un-highlight and close the thread.

@radical - it's done, but do we have the "+" with the tier, or is that only put under the Attack Potency/Durability portion?

Only the stats should get the + should be fine here, most of the time the tier is also affected is in Tier 2 and above.

Since the upgrades seem to be concluded I will close this thread if anyone has anything to add just come to my wall.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back