• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Dtgvwe: 1 event

my coporeal self, my mental self, HA DIo and Giorno are teleported in a weird forest

Mental self says "What now?"

Corporal Self acts and creates a berrier of shield made of transparent turtle shells around himself and the other himself and the jojo characters

by a weird paradox thing, this place makes your Corporeal and mental Self Fuse, but you all can deduce that is the forest that did this, so if you leave the forest it will split again.

i got hurt, so i use Hyper Crazy Spiral Supreme Super Vampire God Purple Reality Shattering Train Made in Heaven on the DUNGEON MASTER

Overlord775 said:
HA DIO and Giorno use Hyper Crazy Spiral Supreme Super Vampire God Purple Reality Shattering Train Made in Heaven on the DUNGEON MASTER because Overlord was hurt by the DUNGEON MASTER
...no u

SYNTAX ERROR

as i say those word a creature of pure power and googly eyes enters the fight

THE LORDE
THE LORDE
THE LORDE starts spinning at incredibly high speed

Overlord775 said:
SYNTAX ERROR
as i say those word a creature of pure power and googly eyes enters the fight

THE LORDE
THE LORDE
THE LORDE starts spinning at incredibly high speed

The Lorde Explode via Sheer Hearth Attach.

((the fact that i know where that sprite is from makes it far funnier, but i guess i may as well join now))

i join the Anti-Godmodder Alliance as a thief with well above average stats, a sword, a bow and a magical endless quiver

i open the cap on the quiver and begin to dump arrows out, using quantum probabality to eventually find an arrow that will immediately collapse into a portal away/out of the forest

((this wil probably take a while, but it should work))

((also, do i just go to the FF wiki to find the stats for my class?))

Hl3 or bust said:
((the fact that i know where that sprite is from makes it far funnier, but i guess i may as well join now))
i join the Anti-Godmodder Alliance as a thief with well above average stats, a sword, a bow and a magical endless quiver

i open the cap on the quiver and begin to dump arrows out, using quantum probabality to eventually find an arrow that will immediately collapse into a portal away/out of the forest

((this wil probably take a while, but it should work))

((also, do i just go to the FF wiki to find the stats for my class?))
uh...for joining you have to do it in the character personality page dude ^^

the forest is finally all burned...

"Oh my, finally, it toke a while, i was expecting ya'all to, i dont know, exit the forest? tsk, idiots as i see.." an weird Wall shaped creature said

"the event is over, you can all return to your main planet...but...Remember me..." the wall said.

(this is important.)

Back