• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Duality in Trinity Seven

Rendynoc0unter

Lilith Asami Supremacy
Joke Battles
Content Moderator
Spirits or Elements are the source of the power that make up the world. Not only life-giving, Fire Spirits can also serve as energy activators, but are also responsible for burning things to ashes.

And they are the power needed to sustain the world, and exist in all places and things in the world. A world without Spirits is heading towards destruction, and only someone who is loved by Spirits or who is on a mission to destroy the world, can sense and see Spirits. Anna is also a Spirit user.
Feats.
They are the "Power needed to maintain this world" and reside in all places and things in this world. Normally they cannot be perceived even by maguses, and only those who love the very world itself or are on a mission to destroy the very world itself can perceive them. A world low in elementals is on its way to ruin, and its very land as well as the world itself will be headed for death. How anastasia l. Was able to construct a physical body of this world and how the demon lord knight, astral trinity, was able to possess his own will and move around, was all through the Power of Elementals. — (Elementals) Glossary #35.

Some humans study magic. Magic is the opposite of the elements that make up the world.
Feats.
However, some humans opposed the principles of the world and learned “magic”. “Magic” is the exact opposite from the elements that make up the world.

Magic itself is a fundamental aspect for humans because it is magic that maintains human existence, without magic humans would die, disappear or lose control.

Magic also shows the level of energy that can destroy concepts in the world.
Feats.
Magic demonstrates a level of energy that will break the "Concepts" that exist in the world. — (Spells and Magic) Glossary #31.
Magus must discover and research themes related to their Archives, and harness that power through their magic. It all begins and ends there.

In the past, I have done a CRT on Last Crest. In short, Last Crest is the Ultimate Magic that exists for each of the seven fields of magic or the Trinity Seven.

Anna, who is a spirit user, can reach the level of Trinity Seven of Luxuria, which allows her to use the Last Crest.

This implies that Spirits and Magic in T7 are intertwined.

Okay, now we get to the opposite/negation part. So far, the only spirit user shown is Anna, so I will take Anna as an example.

So, previously I explained above that Spirit and Magic are interrelated, because Anna, a spirits user, can use Last Crest which is magic.

We know that Anna is a Luxuria Archive user, the essence of the Luxuria archive itself is related to the birth of life and the existence of soul.

Anna is a user of the Terminus theme, which deals with souls, and she even has a secret soul technique.
Feats.
A secret soul technique possessed by anastasia, the saint of terminus. Whoever possesses this power will never die and will be reincarnated as the same entity, with their thoughts and memories intact, into a new world. However, their body will be adapted to that world, so it is not necessarily an identical copy. If anastasia uses this secret art on another person, she herself will become trapped in the prison of some dimension for all eternity. However, she was determined from the start to use it for those she cares about. — (Reincarnation) Glossary #89.

Abyss is the same as Anna, both have Archive Luxuria, except that Abyss is a Magic user instead of Spirit, Magic Vanitas is the negation of soul and life, it is the concept of death and destruction that will reduce all creation to nothing.

Conclusion:
- The Thema and Archives are merely a medium for magus to harness the power from there through their magic.

- Spirit and Magic are forces that can sustain one's existence, and are conceptual and fundamental.

- Last Crest, which is that "Magic" can be used by "spirit power", implies that Spirit and Magic are intertwined.

- Spirit and Magic are stated to be opposites, and even the Magic Abyss is the negation of Anna's power.

The "interwined part"

Interwined in the sense of duality is not just connected, but one define the other and one cannot exist if the other not. I failed to see that here

If you can prove spirit and magic are one system of abstraction, also can be used interchangeably to each other like spirit can used magic and magic can use spirit power. Yeah it duality

It say "negation" looks promising

If you can prove spirit and magic are one system of abstraction, also can be used interchangeably to each other like spirit can used magic and magic can use spirit power. Yeah it duality
Yes, Spirit is abstract (Type 2 Concept), as it cannot be seen by normal magus.

The only thing that can be seen by the naked eye is the power technique that Anna uses.

Also, I think it can be like this, because basically Anna uses Spirit as her power, but also her spirit power can use Last Crest which is basic as magic.

But Anna's power is also called magic, and she was also declared a magic user.

Okay, now we get to the opposite/negation part. So far, the only spirit user shown is Anna, so I will take Anna as an example.

So, previously I explained above that Spirit and Magic are interrelated, because Anna, a spirits user, can use Last Crest which is magic.

We know that Anna is a Luxuria Archive user, the essence of the Luxuria archive itself is related to the birth of life and the existence of soul.

Anna is a user of the Terminus theme, which deals with souls, and she even has a secret soul technique.
I don't see what makes magic and spirit is the opposite and negation of each other.

Abyss is the same as Anna, both have Archive Luxuria, except that Abyss is a Magic user instead of Spirit, Magic Vanitas is the negation of soul and life, it is the concept of death and destruction that will reduce all creation to nothing.
I can see this.

- Spirit and Magic are stated to be opposites, and even the Magic Abyss is the negation of Anna's power.
I don't see scan where it says that magic and spirit the opposite of each other.

There's also the lack of nature and type for the duality.

I don't see what makes magic and spirit is the opposite and negation of each other.

I don't see scan where it says that magic and spirit the opposite
Magic is the opposite of the elements that make up the world.

Magic is the opposite of the elements that make up the world.
Feats.
However, some humans opposed the principles of the world and learned “magic”. “Magic” is the exact opposite from the elements that make up the world.
Do you have a reference for this?

I hope there are staff evaluating this thread, and if this thread is approved, then in the near future I will make a crt about TD, as well as add some new profiles.

Spirits or Elements are the source of the power that make up the world. Not only life-giving, Fire Spirits can also serve as energy activators, but are also responsible for burning things to ashes.

And they are the power needed to sustain the world, and exist in all places and things in the world. A world without Spirits is heading towards destruction, and only someone who is loved by Spirits or who is on a mission to destroy the world, can sense and see Spirits. Anna is also a Spirit user.

Some humans study magic. Magic is the opposite of the elements that make up the world.

Magic itself is a fundamental aspect for humans because it is magic that maintains human existence, without magic humans would die, disappear or lose control.

Magic also shows the level of energy that can destroy concepts in the world.

Magus must discover and research themes related to their Archives, and harness that power through their magic. It all begins and ends there.

In the past, I have done a CRT on Last Crest. In short, Last Crest is the Ultimate Magic that exists for each of the seven fields of magic or the Trinity Seven.

Anna, who is a spirit user, can reach the level of Trinity Seven of Luxuria, which allows her to use the Last Crest.

This implies that Spirits and Magic in T7 are intertwined.

Conclusion:
- The Thema and Archives are merely a medium for magus to harness the power from there through their magic.

- Spirit and Magic are forces that can sustain one's existence, and are conceptual and fundamental.

- Last Crest, which is that "Magic" can be used by "spirit power", implies that Spirit and Magic are intertwined.

Perfect i agree

What changes do you want to make based on this discussion thread, more specifically?

Also, I am constantly busy with wiki and community management tasks, so it is better if you ask a few thread moderators for help. 🙏

What changes do you want to make based on this discussion thread, more specifically?

Also, I am constantly busy with wiki and community management tasks, so it is better if you ask a few thread moderators for help. 🙏
I would like to add Duality in Trinity Seven.

I have contacted the Thread Moderators, but they only look at this thread, and do not provide input.

Back