• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Duh...Look. Birds! (Master Crane vs. BTCYOADSG) (Voting Completed)

Starter_Pack

The Forgotten, Yet Destined
VS Battles
Administrator
KakashiStupid
Okay. Uh...yeah, besides that...go nuts!

In the blue corner, we have Master Crane from Kung Fu Panda, and in the red corner, we have the Bird That Carries You Over A Disproportionately Small Gap from Undertale.

Crane-0
Bird
-This is a battle to the death or incapacitation. Bird is bloodlusted, but Crane is in-character, but willing to kill.
-Neither character are aware of each other beforehand, and there is no prep time.

-Neither character are allowed any outside help.

-This battle takes place in Waterfall, giving the Bird the home-court advantage.

-Speed is equalized.

With all this being said, let the debate begin!

Helpful birb: 0

Hat-ful birb: 7 (Crimson Azoth, ApiesDeathbyLazors, Eating Delicious Pancakes Right Now, Litentric Teon, GyroNutz, Xtasymphetamine, Mr. Bambu)

Inconclusive: 0

Wat

In all seriousness, shouldn't Crane take this? Even though Birb is a soul manipulator, that is about his only trick. Crane is very skilled and athletic, one of the most athletic members of the FF after Viper. He should be able to dodge most of what Bird chucks at him, especially as Deltarune showed that Undertale attacks actually, physically exist and can be dodged. The he rips the Bird apart with reletive ease

I am deeply disapointed Starter. What happened to your masterfully detailed combat scenarios? Clearly, in your old-age you're losing your edge.

I'm kinda with Crimson here. We know pretty much nothing about how BTCYOADSG fights, though it's probably charging the opponent, so Crane likely wins via skill advantage. I wonder if anyone ever made a fan-game with BTCYOADSG?

Crane gracefully takes this. BTCYOADSG picks him up to drop him to his death but it's a ******* bird we're talking about so Master Crane just beats up the bird and cannibalizes it by sending its corpse to Po's adoptive duck father and makes some nice noodles for the squad.

Stupid matches get more views and more votes faster...confirmed!

I mean

Hat wearing birdy FRA I guess

Since BTCYOADSG is bloodlusted, he's going to give his all to kill Master Crane and his soul attacks work really well here, but it's difficult to fight someone more experienced than you. It's still fair, guys.

Back