• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Duke Nukem vs Doomguy

Just going from what I see on the profiles makes this a stomp in favour of Doomguy, unless there's something I'm missing?

• Doomguy is faster
  • Can probably tank anything Duke has (The higher damage weapons aren't accurately stated)
  • Heavier weapons can easily kill Duke
  • Power-ups make this even more of a stomp

Yunthal said:
Doomguy easy
Mind expanding on this? (You need to post an in-depth reason)

DOOMGUY has several low-nuclear powered weapons (I know Unmaker is disqualified but the Chainsaw is nuclear with max fuel and the BFG9000 just breaks everything).

So even without the BFG and Unmaker, Chainsaw would kill Nukem.

So that's 3 for DOOMGUY lol.

doomguy takes off his armor to show duke that "power armor isn't for *******". no but seriously armament and strength go to doomguy, stomp

Yeah...

Pretty much anything DOOMGUY does would just wipe him out lol

Mr. Bambu said:
DOOMGUY has several low-nuclear powered weapons (I know Unmaker is disqualified but the Chainsaw is nuclear with max fuel and the BFG9000 just breaks everything).

So even without the BFG and Unmaker, Chainsaw would kill Nukem.
the unameker feeds off the targets demonic being/life (whatever you call it i forgot) making it near uselessness on non demons

Yeah. I know. That's why I said even without it.

Literally anything DOOMGUY has would curbstomp Nukem.

The pistol is just about wall level. While it wouldn't instant kill it would leave a damn big mark.

Nah, that thing can one-shot lesser demons like Imps with a good shot and I believe tit can hurt even higher enemies but I only know of Imps being on here.

Back