• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Durability Calc needed for Jaws

Hey everyone

So it was brought to my attention here that Jaws may need a durability upgrade

However, since I'm not the greatest at calcs like this, I hope someone here can take a look at it

Credit goes to Assembled1801 for the find

I think I've shown this to you before. Bambu told me before that the feat would be pretty much impossible to calc, sadly

I do vaguely remember this being discussed

May I ask how come ?

Plus I think we (the incredibly tiny 007 community hahaha) should discuss this feat. It at first glance seems to be Jaws' best feat

I could try and find where I asked Bambu but this was last year. Maybe it'd be easier if you ask him to drop his thoughts on this thread?

Will do.

I'd usually drop it but if we do find out the feat is Jaws' best Durability feat, it influences the whole series to an extent

Main issue is that Jaws didn't actually survive any major impact. The best you could argue for was that he survived going the speed of the lift when it crashed, and even then that's iffy. I could work under that assumption.

Well, from viewing that scene it's safe to say he did. The guy purposefully speeds up the tram car and doesn't hither to slow it down and there's no indication that it ever slowed down. So yeah that is a safe assumption to make

Bump

Bambu, it is safe to work under that assumption. There are a number of feats Gyro pointed out to me which would support a dura upgrade, plus the speed thing should be fine

Back