• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ed, Edd and Eddy vs Goku, Seiya and Sailor Moon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why? They'd stomp the DBZverse. Hell, they can even stomp the Sailor Moon-verse and crush most of the Saint Seiya-verse.

But they don't have the dura or speed to keep up w/ Goku

Their durability and speed is unknown in One + One = Ed so we have no idea what they are. For all we know their durability could be universe level.

Still a total stomp. I already said that they'd stomp the DBZverse. Their hax is remarkable.

I did not say they could stomp Saint Seiya, but Toon Force hax the Eds have demonstrated is remarkable. A soul could be a chicken and darkness could be someone's pupils to them.

Crap load of Toon Force, or at least something like that. He puts on a costume convinces himself that the kids in the culdesac are monsters and begins to effortlessly defeat every one of them. Mind you that the Eds would normally get tossed around by the others.

Untedbear said:
Crap load of Toon Force, or at least something like that. He puts on a costume convinces himself that the kids in the culdesac are monsters and begins to effortlessly defeat every one of them. Mind you that the Eds would normally get tossed around by the others.
What toon force did he use there?

Do those monsters compare to Goku,Seiya or Moon?

I'm not really sure what to call it. Ed just put on the costume and was unstoppable. As for the monsters, eh I got nothing. They have no feats. But since they still are the other kids I guess you can scale them from Eddy who ate the sun (it's hard to accurately assess a cartoon's power).

That star was smaller than eddy. And Eddy may have stomped the others but they top out at city block level, maybe MCB at best.

Hyperception said:
That star was smaller than eddy. And Eddy may have stomped the others but they top out at city block level, maybe MCB at best.
Yet Eddy is still rated at Star Level. And there's always that one time Ed flew into the sky only to hit a wall which broke their dimension (he broke out of the show, literally). To be honest, I have no idea where to draw the line between Toon Force and outliers, especially with this show.

Untedbear said:
Hyperception said:
Yet Eddy is still rated at Star Level. And there's always that one time Ed flew into the sky only to hit a wall which broke their dimension (he broke out of the show, literally). To be honest, I have no idea where to draw the line between Toon Force and outliers, especially with this show.
Eddy should not be star level,I actually made a thread about downgrading Ed,Edd and Eddy which you should check out because it is lacking in attention. And that seems to be a toon force reality warping feat that cannot be quantified with our system.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
yeah ed edd and eddy shud be unquantifiable tier
Yep they are ridiculous and mostly unknown so we can't really know if the anime team can blitz and kill them or the toon force is faster and the ed team wins

they could just use toon force on the universe they were figthing, no matter who you put up against ed, edd and eddy, they can just use toon force

I am not sure if this is going to be another stomp thread, and why people even tried, but it doesn't look like it'll be getting better.

toon force is basecally reality warping made in a funny way, in that way they can basecally just remove their enemies from existance, so yeah ed, edd an edddy stomps

Ed Edd and Eddy have no feats to imply they can defeat much faster than light universe busters. This is getting out of hand so I'm closing this thread.

Does everybody get what I'm trying to explain? This is without being sarcastic or being funny. Toon force? What's so funny about Goku and the others getting embarassingly defeated like that? Is that even funny to begin with? No. Also, like TheMightyRegulator said, Ed, Edd, and Eddy the individuals themselves have no actual feats in defeating actual faster than light universal destroyers or multiversal ones.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back