• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty solid 1st chapter

And it seems like Shiki could gain more abilities with something as versatile as Gravity Manip

With the whole "space" setting, I'm pretty sure EZ will get some good ass feats.

I mean, we already have FTL Dragons ffs

I liked this chapter, and wow 78 pages is a lot, also he'll be working on this, a Fairy Tail Spin-off, and a sequel, say what you want about Hiro, the guy works hard

Anyone who hasn't read it

Link: http://*****************/read-online/Edens-Zero-chapter-1-page-1.html

I liked the 1st chapter, and Shiki's looking a lot stronger than beginning of series Natsu already. He'll definitely unlock more of those Aether Gears in the future, and my guess is that since the setting's in space and he has some form of gravity manipulation, he'll at some point be able to create black holes. I mean, it's not that far of a stretch, there's FTL Dragons in the first chapter, and after looking at a few spoilers of chapter 2 (52 pages long btw), this verse is most likely gonna be a lot stronger than FT.

Not to be disrespectful, but I personally believe Hero should just beat it. The manga is literally a reskinned fairy tail in space, with another Natsu type MC. To me, it's an insult to the fans.

I mean true, he does reskin them, once was acceptable, but doing it over and over again gets old and it just feels like Hiro puts no effort into designing new characters which to me just isn't acceptable.

The manga is original, I love the cosmology, I wait more for a final opinion but for now, it's not very bad (I hate Fairy tail)

The setting this time is gonna be in space, a huge and almost endless place. If hiro learns from his mistakes with fairy tail, he can make a great series out of this. We will probably even get some great feats from this serie.

It won't hurt to read some upcoming chapters, if you don't like it at that point then just drop it.

I'm feeling Eden's Zero God Tiers in the future will be 5-A ... write my words, it will happen. By the way, I'm seeing a moon or planet disintegrating in the background of the first image lol.

If the series doesn't get canceled, i think it can go up to universal level or even beyond. The demon king dude said that shiki will change the cosmos or some shit. That lady in the new upcoming chapter is already many times bigger than a planet. We have also seen these so called dragons going on light speed or something close to that.

Enryu The Red Tower said:
I'm feeling Eden's Zero God Tiers in the future will be 5-A ... write my words, it will happen. By the way, I'm seeing a moon or planet disintegrating in the background of the first image lol.
Just by pure size at least seeing that new scan

If you look at the planet in the distant on the first scan that i posted, you can see that the planet has the same glow as her. Who knows, maybe it was her that destroyed it out of boredom.

ITs great and i cant wait to add my name as a supporter and knowledgeable member. Im gonna follow through with this series until the end. Just hope we dont get Shiki X Rebecca. Thats a huge nope if i must say so myself

Enryu, the chapter is not out yet. it was a spoiler i found in some random forum. I was looking for the date that the next chapter was gonna come out, and found these 2 spoiler scans.

speaking of Eden's zero i made a general discussion thread for it also. What days does it release on?? Hope its weekly

It will be a weekly release manga, unless hiro takes breaks. I couldn't find out the dates that it will come out, but i have seen a lot of people saying that it will follow the same release dates as fairy tail so around every monday/tuesday.

i just hope the characters have great development for a manga that will show us most likely how the universe and life forms work

More like Shiki EOS vs Boruto EOS im calling it now lmao. Both have those markings on their arms and hands and they look almost the same

Wow I didn't know this story would have that big of a "PLOT" also I have no idea if Universal Feats will happen, fingers crossed, however Fairy Tail is also getting a sequel, so maybe we'll get some new good feats there

"Just hope we don't get Shiki x Rebecca"

Haha, are you kidding? It's obviously going to happen. Except Hiro leaves it hanging like he did with Natsu and Lucy.

Anyway, I've never been a fan of series revolving around space. But I'm just going to stick with this for some time and see if I like it.

Yeah, honestly if you don't think Shiki x Rebecca will happen, your kidding yourself, Hiro even said his next series was about love, so honestly don't get your hopes up

Also, I don't think Boruto vs Shiki will happen. That lady might already have more power than the HST. Just look at how miniscule the planet in the background seems in comparison to her entire body. Plus she might even be fodder in the grand scheme of things, for all we know.

And those dragons are already performing quick interplanetary travel feats. This verse is likely going to be stronger than the HST.

Great first chapter. Tengen Fairy Gurren Ball Z has my support. If that stellar sized woman is the Eden's Zero equivalent of a Fairy Tail beginning of series character, I predict that this series might be well beyond Galactic to Universal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back