• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Edens Zero: Shura and Feather Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know the verse, but from what I understand by reading the debate I would assume that the spaceship was moving at high speeds, though it's a pretty gray area.

I'm just saying that the EZ accelerating to leave the planets surface in what we assume was a single second does not mean that the EZ is always flying at such speeds at a minimum. Especially not when we have potential reason to think the EZ may have been flying slower than that at the time of this feat.

I'm just saying that the EZ accelerating to leave the planets surface in what we assume was a single second does not mean that the EZ is always flying at such speeds at a minimum. Especially not when we have potential reason to think the EZ may have been flying slower than that at the time of this feat.
The ship was entering a planets atmosphere and showed no signs of slowing down when it entered the atmosphere, I see no reason as to why they are implied to have slowed down or just be “cruising”

The ship was entering a planets atmosphere

That doesn't mean they were travelling as fast as when we assumed they spent 1 second leaving the planet later on.

and showed no signs of slowing down when it entered the atmosphere, I see no reason as to why they are implied to have slowed down or just be “cruising”
Their conversation with each other as they're flying through the atmosphere and them no longer being in as much of a rush is the implication for that.

The other compromise alternative is that we postpone this feat and wait for when the anime covers it so we'd have a better idea of their speed when Shura stops them.

That doesn't mean they were travelling as fast as when we assumed they spent 1 second leaving the planet later on.

Their conversation with each other as they're flying through the atmosphere and them no longer being in as much of a rush is the implication for that.

The other compromise alternative is that we postpone this feat and wait for when the anime covers it so we'd have a better idea of their speed when Shura stops them.
Considering the feat will happen in Season 3 and we haven’t even had Season 2 yet, I don’t think waiting is the best option

Staff Votes

Staff in favor of OP: 6 (DemonGodMitchAubin, KingTempest, DarkDragonMedeus, CloverDragon03, UchihaSlayer, Elizhaa)

Staff against OP: 2 (Damage3245, SamanPatou (?))

We are way past grace period, so I believe the OP has been accepted

Staff Votes

Staff in favor of OP: 6 (DemonGodMitchAubin, KingTempest, DarkDragonMedeus, CloverDragon03, UchihaSlayer, Elizhaa)

Staff against OP: 2 (Damage3245, SamanPatou (?))

We are way past grace period, so I believe the OP has been accepted
I Love Democracy | Know Your Meme

Grace period is indeed done and it's fine to apply, but I'm disappointed that most of the staff involved didn't even seem to acknowledge or see the opposing arguments.

EDIT: Also, applying the changes and closing the thread without even giving any opportunity for final posts is a bit of a let down too. I was sleeping while this happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back