• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elastic vlogger vs explosive student

Danjuro Tobita (Gentle criminal) vs Katsuki Bakugo (Dynamight)

• Fight location: Ground Beta
  • Starting Distance: 10 meters
  • Speed Equalized
  • Both in-character
  • Joint Training Arc bakugo

Dynamight :​

Criminal amable :​

Last edited:
Bakugo, low-key stomps
Disrespectful to Gentle, it’s high diff for Bakugo but he takes it more than not

Gentle can bounce back any explosions with Air Barriers, even bigger ones get blocked by just protecting his body from them. He has comparable movement with his bouncing, if not way better since Deku couldn’t even predict it. Base Gentle can hang with Bakugo for quite some time like he did with Deku. Granted, he will absolutely lose if he’s not allowed Lover Mode.

With Lover Mode he actually beats Bakugo’s ass until it runs out. Now he’s stronger than Bakugo physically and is kicking him up and down the battlefield like a soccer ball. Bakugo can tough it out though and take him down with a Stun Grenade when Gentle isn’t expecting it. His grenades and gauntlets also help him put Gentle down or stall him long enough that Lover Mode drops.

Like Deku, Bakugo’s stamina lets him tough out Lover Mode to win, on top of having more options like Stun Grenade, Hand Grenades and his gauntlets. Still gets his ass beat hard when Lover Mode comes out but he can take it.

I plan to do several vs
next i want to wear a hood
some good opponent?
Currently, any 7-A, my personal favorite being captain America from the ultimate comics. Just because it’s another prideful hero (does this letter on my head stand for France, moment) for Hood to either kill, or to give a character arc

yeah without Lover Mode Gentle loses pretty hard. He'll put Bakugo on the ropes for a while but there's really nothing he can do to actually hurt Bakugo other than bounce back his own explosions, which won't do anything. Bakugo will get annoyed and will probably flashbang spam and beat the crap out of him

Against Lover Mode he loses the AP advantage but he's still just as susceptible to flashbang plus being outranged. It's entirely in character for Bakugo to just blind him the entire time and throw potshots with explosions or AP shots.

Bakugo should win

Back