• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elden Ring General Discussion

I REALLY hope so because, again, to me it would a sh***y twist if he was evil
I'm very certain that the way it'll go is that we will have the choice. The character who seems to be an ally of Miquella (if not Miquella) speaking throughout the trailer legit says "Will you walk with us?" poses the potential of being ally's as a question. I don't think Miquella will just betray us as a sudden thing. We'll either choose to fully commit to being on his side, or end up as an enemy. I just don't see a way he won't have a boss fight.

I'm very certain that the way it'll go is that we will have the choice. The character who seems to be an ally of Miquella (if not Miquella) speaking throughout the trailer legit says "Will you walk with us?" poses the potential of being ally's as a question. I don't think Miquella will just betray us as a sudden thing. We'll either choose to fully commit to being on his side, or end up as an enemy. I just don't see a way he won't have a boss fight.
Hope it will be like that

Late on saying this but also yeah the narrator def isn't Miquella or Marika because the narrator is one of the followers of Miquella based on the dialogue at the end.

I think she's the narrator for the trailer. She handsome as hell.

GOR47xCWcAA36Jl

I think she's the narrator for the trailer. She handsome as hell.

Yeah she is. Not only does she have the quote in the tweet but she's the one standing in front of the rune thingy at the end of the trailer. She's more than likely the leader of this little group of followers Miquella has.

Something Vaati pointed out in his video is that the last trailer's description notes that Miquella awaits his promised lord, so it's possible that all of these people believe that they will be his promised lord, and that they're being used by him along with us. I hope I'm wrong, like legitimately, but it's fully possible that Miquella will betray our group and kill everyone but us, maybe she'll be an optional summon in a Miquella boss fight, surviving his betrayal or something. Idk.

Something Vaati pointed out in his video is that the last trailer's description notes that Miquella awaits his promised lord, so it's possible that all of these people believe that they will be his promised lord, and that they're being used by him along with us. I hope I'm wrong, like legitimately, but it's fully possible that Miquella will betray our group and kill everyone but us, maybe she'll be an optional summon in a Miquella boss fight, surviving his betrayal or something. Idk.
Or maybe Miquella won't kill anyone and just tell them "Sorry, you're not the one I'm looking for" and they'll just accept it.

Yeah she is. Not only does she have the quote in the tweet but she's the one standing in front of the rune thingy at the end of the trailer. She's more than likely the leader of this little group of followers Miquella has.
Plot twist

It's either Miquella himself or Marika

Plot twist

It's either Miquella himself or Marika
Would be cool if it was Miquella but just don't make sense at this point.

Or maybe Miquella won't kill anyone and just tell them "Sorry, you're not the one I'm looking for" and they'll just accept it.
Oh I wasn't suggesting he'll kill them for that reason, more that he'd kill them for whatever his real motives might be, which we can barely speculate on.

Oh of course. That was Marika at the start of the trailer and it's implied that Miquella knows something secret about Marika. Marika likely caused this entire situation that led to our journey here, as she did with the main journey of ER, so we'll learn more.

So do we accept the whole Farum Azula is outside of time or just the storm inside of it?

Last edited:
Back