• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Elephant vs Rhino

Kiryu2012 said:
Elephants kill rhinos in real life. The rhino really doesn't stand a chance here.
Elephant: 2 Rhino: 0 It's faster and it's horn is thicker and more blunt.

its speed is travel speed, and its horn cant reach the elephants vital points or hurt the elephant majorly. real life already showed us how this fight ends, so its not even a what if

Ricsi-viragosi said:
its speed is travel speed, and its horn cant reach the elephants vital points or hurt the elephant majorly. real life already showed us how this fight ends, so its not even a what if
I wouldn't say that elephant would win 100% of the time that the two fought. The rhino could win if it stabs the elephant's leg/knee, causing the elephant to fall and die. And it could always use it's speed to outrun the elephant.

I mean considering that the elephant really couldn't flip the rhino over or anything, how easily the rhino could've impaled the elephant right in the neck, and how CCFB mentioned above that male rhinos can be twice the size, I wouldn't say the odds are too much against the rhino here.

Not sure though. I don't see rhinos knocking down trees.

I think a full grown Rhino would be capable of a feat like that to a smaller tree, just since it doesn't eat from the trees it doesn't really need to. The Elephant does have a decent raw strength advantage though.

I'm voting for the Elephant due to the size and strength advantage, though the Rhino can definitely put up a good fight.

No grace period if the battle is decisive, so this can be added

Wait, I forgot how it goes, do I add the results or does an admin or bureaucrat or whatever add them?

Back