• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ella (Total Drama) vs Springtrap (FNaF)

Flashlight237

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Okay, here we go again with this. Here, we have Ella, the singing princess, against Springtrap, a murderer turned spazzing-animatronic. I mean both have their wincons still. One of the animals Ella had tamed before was a rabbit.:
latest

And Springtrap looks like a rabbit, so there's that. That and her singing can affect robots, so that's a double-whammy on Ella's end. Of course William Afton is a full-grown man and not a child (if you've been to elementary school, you'd know how easily endeared children are by song), so that will make Ella's main tactic unfeasible. Thankfully Ella has durability by her side. One of the eliminated contestants of Total Drama Pahkitew Island, all who were shot out of a cannon, was Rodney. He's got the same level of bulk as this guy:
ecpXIUeY_400x400.jpg

So basically imagine this guy flying at 120 km/h. That's Ella's level of durability.

Springtrap? Well, if nothing else works (bearing in mind that Springtrap's suit should be about as durable as a FNaF1 animatronic's suit), he does have plenty of holes in him that pretty much anyone can exploit if they can reach in there:
latest

That's my hot take of it at least. Anyway, for this match, Ella starts in the office while Springtrap starts at the entrance of Fazbear Fright (so pretty much about 20m apart or something). Yeah, I'm saying that the battle takes place in Fazbear Fright. Also, Ella gets one full night shift of prep time (just like in FNaF 3)

Needless to say, who takes this?

Ella: 0

Springtrap: 1 (Dusty Raider)

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
Gonna bump this one. I'm surprised nobody came up with a good argument for either one given the circumstances and statements I've brought up.

Honestly I’m leaning towards Springtrap. While his damaged suit could be exploited, I doubt Ella has what it takes to deal with him if he gets close, ya know with her bring inexperienced in terms of fighting and all but if I’m wrong please tell me.

Honestly I’m leaning towards Springtrap. While his damaged suit could be exploited, I doubt Ella has what it takes to deal with him if he gets close, ya know with her bring inexperienced in terms of fighting and all but if I’m wrong please tell me.
I wouldn't say she's entirely inexperienced; she just has her own way of handling things (her singing), which wound up being pretty effective when going up against and defending herself against animals and robots. On the other hand, I did have doubts the same tricks that would work on Freddy Fazbear (who was possessed by a child, who I would imagine still had the potential to be endeared by Ella's song) would work on Springtrap, who is more or less half robot half mummified remains with the soul of a serial murderer at the helm.

Back