• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Emotional Devil in Silent Night Meet the Beautiful Silent Assassin (Nero vs Akame)

Introductio

When we meet each other,our sword clashed....we dancing with the sword clashing rhythm as the background song....while the moon brighten us.....i really want to enjoy this moment....forever.....

Character

• Nero
Nero 02
Tier: At least High 7-C, likely higher

Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Adept Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Expert Swordsman and Marksma, Can extend his Devil Bringer to grab nearby enemies or pull himself towards them, Minor Fire Manipulation with Red Queen (Can spray a flammable propellant across Red Queen's blade to enhance the power of its strikes), Demonic Energy Manipulation (Can channel it into Blue Rose with Devil Bringer to amplify the power of its shots), Minor Size Manipulation with Devil Bringer (Is able to alter its spectral version's size), Regenerationn (Low-Mid), Can use Devil Trigger to summo phantom swords and a spirit which mimics Nero's movements and attacks with Yamato, Statistics Amplification with Devil Trigger, Energy Projection with Yamato, Durability Negation with Yamato's Spatial Manipulation, Can harm intangible beings, Resistance to Ice Manipulation

• Akame
Akame-wallpaper-leone-akame-ga-kill-38316980-392-530
Tier: High 7-C, possibly higher
Powers and Abilities:
Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Master Swordswoma, Master Hand-to-Hand Combatant, Stealth Mastery, Regenerationn Negation (Mid-Low) with Kiriichimonji, Limited Resistance to Poison (She developed resistance to moderate amounts of toxins as part of her training as an elite assassi) | Same as before excluding Regenerationn Negation, One Hit Kill, Aura Suppressio, Resistance to Telepathy (Can "Clear her mind", hiding her thoughts from Zanku, who is able to read one's mind)

Conditio

• MoS Akame is used
  • Speed equalized
  • Both in character
  • Range is 20 meters
  • Place located in nightly forest with large full moon as the background
  • Win via death!!!
Battle theme

Vote

• Akame: 0
  • Nero: 0
  • Inconclusive: 6 (Rebu,Kagamine,Junkie,DMD,Zack,Nisan)
Note: Someone request it thought i wanna make this long ago,anyway this party goes crazy baby!!! LET'S ROCK!!!!

Considering that Nero is several layers of scaling above a person who performed a 540 kilotons feat by being angry, the AP gap is pretty much negligible. And it hardly even matters, as both one-shot each other (Nero via spatial hax with Yamato & Akame with Murasame's poison). In long run, I think Nero has an upper hand with more ranged attacks (Blue Rose, Devil Bringer & Yamato). In skill department, if I recall Akame might be arguably better, but I still have yet to confirm this to myself.

Yes

And Nero legit just murks with spatial Hax.

Then again Akame does have AP by a good margin

Conflicting

It's either who hits who here if it is, Nero won't Yamato out the gate and he's inferior in skill.

Shrug_ds1.png

I guess Inconclusive based on the fact that either can sucessfully kill the other, but I cannot determine who would most of the time.

What are the abilities that can make Akame win, excluding AP advantage ?

Because Speed is equal and she only have standard melee range, extended melee range with swords, Nero having a good range advantage and Yamato to finish her should take this, it wouldn't be that hard for him avoid a close combat

Dante Demon Killah said:
What are the abilities that can make Akame win, excluding AP advantage ?
Because Speed is equal and she only have standard melee range, extended melee range with swords, Nero having a good range advantage and Yamato to finish her should take this, it wouldn't be that hard for him avoid a close combat
BUMP!! Wanna see this answered.

I'll just say that Nero doesn't know about Murasame's properties, so he has no reason to avoid close combat, as it's not really in-character for him. I still would like to hear Akame's answer to Nero's ranged options, however.

Back