• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Empty Space in Tabbers

I have some profiles to edit to apply revisions, so should I wait until the root of the problem is found and resolved? Or should I edit the profiles regardless if the tabs will get that problem? Because the profiles I need to edit have several tabs (some even have different tabs for the statistics).
Please no, dont make tabs for the statistics it's awful to look at.
There was even a thread about that not long ago about Luffy profile and the tabs on his attack potency

Please no, dont make tabs for the statistics it's awful to look at.
There was even a thread about that not long ago about Luffy profile and the tabs on his attack potency
They were already accepted, and they certainly made things easier to read and edit than massive paragraphs in the stats for each different key. That said however I would like to further improve those tabs with @Phoenks proposal in this other thread, but that's a different matter unrelated to the current topic.

I have some profiles to edit to apply revisions, so should I wait until the root of the problem is found and resolved? Or should I edit the profiles regardless if the tabs will get that problem? Because the profiles I need to edit have several tabs (some even have different tabs for the statistics).
Just continue your business as usual. We can't halt any progress in the wiki because of that one spacing change.

Btw is there any way we can revert the coding back to what it was?
If you are referring to the spacing changes that occur with tabbers, it is likely that only Fandom can make those adjustments. However, if you are only referring to reverting the codes back to their previous state, then following Dread's suggestion is the correct procedure for doing so.

Back