• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EMS Sasuke vs. Six Paths of Pain

Sasuke has full knowledge of Pain's abilities, and Pain should know most of Sasuke's thanks to his experience with Itachi, otherwise SBA.

Six paths of pein render by xuzumaki-d49n8go
Know pain.

Sasuke
Burn it all away...

Why equalize speed? Sasuke needs everything he can get here, even if he has better defense and raw power for the most part. Tbh, I think Pain might be too versatile for Sasuke, but I'm gonna wait for other opinions.

But how would Pain get Sasuke out of Armoured Susanoo? Since Sasuke knows about Chibaku Tensei, he could try and destroy the orb. Idk about CST.

It might be:

Nagato deactivates the other Paths, while Deva Path tries to pull it off -> Sasuke summons hawk and uses Amaterasu / Kagutsuchi, Susanoo arrows, or Yasaka Matagama to catch Pain in the air -> Deva Path uses Shinra Tensei to save his skin -> Sasuke takes advantage of the five second interval to attack Pain while he's powerless.

Problem is that Pain might be able to dodge Sasuke's assault.

hmm interesting interesting, for one Sasuke has the AP advantage by leaps and bounds lol, has the range. Can counter animal path by summoning Aoda and his hawk. Can easily put Asura path and Preta path inside genjutsu. Preta path being the one who would suffer the most since he only absorbs chakra. He would take out the pain who revives first because he would be at the back and Sasuke would notice this and taking into account his experience and the fact that he is smater than naruto would cause him to lead with amatarsu or a flame control arrow.

he gets my vote with mid diff

Don't think Sasuke can mid diff, especially if we add the Gedo. Animal Path summons >>> Aoda and Garuda. Sasuke can kill the one that revives others easily enough, but it's gonna be hard after that because the bodies cover each other pretty well.

Sasuek has the ap advantage thats why i said mid diff.

TFO found a scan that puts MS sasuke above 600 megatons

Shared field of vision, none of the advantages that sage mode has, Sasuke gets his chakra stolen, soul stolen, or turned into a rock

Nagato can already detect the pressure build-up from Sasuke attempting to use amaterasu, so it won't be a big deal.

Code:
I that wasn't amatarsu and that's just assumptions if he can't tell what pressure it was it's more like sensing the chakra being built up cause Itachi didn't use Amatarsu with his eye but a genjutsu and that means Nagato wouldn't tell the difference between Sasuke when he uses genjutsu and Amatarsu.
Also Sasuke has pre cog which Pain doesn't, has the AP advantage which Naruto didn't have? The range and hax and flight advantage even tho the animal path can summon a bird that would just get them stumped in the air where the others couldn't reach and Sasuke has the size advantage as well.

Precog is basic sharingan body reading. It's not helping him fight 6 Pains. Sasuke also does not any of the advantages you listed.

Tbh Pain should have pre-cog, as his rinnegan is Madara's evolved EMS. Kakashi has pre-cog for having a basic transplanted sharingan evolved to a MS, so Pain should as well.

AFAIK, the Rinnegan by itself doesn't have precog, and Nagato only ever had access to the Rinnegan powers of Madara's eyes, not his Sharingan (after all, the entire point of transplanting the eyes in secret was so that no one would know it happened, as if Nagato manifested the eyes on his own). As well, the Rinnegan apparently can't see chakra in the same way the Sharingan can, as Pain was unable to perceive the senjutsu force behind Naruto's Frog Fu; and Sasuke's precog should indeed help him fight the Six Paths. It does nothing but help. If Naruto was able to take out 4 Pains with nothing but strategy, Sasuke, who's much more intelligent and tactical-minded than Naruto, should, too, esp. while being capable of reading into their every movement.

That said, should I restrict CT to make this a fair fight?

On that note, Pain probably can't use CT with the other 5 Pains active, much like the other 5 Pains stopped fighting/moving while Pain used the amped Shinra Tensei to destroy Konoha, which would give Sasuke ample opportunity to just glance at the Deva Path and hit it with Amaterasu while Pain is using the jutsu, as Pain can't use ST and CT concurrently. As I stated in my OP, Sasuke would have full knowledge of Pain's abilities.

Pain is not guaranteed to completely trap Sasuke in Chibaku Tensei, just like he's not guaranteed to pull off a Chou Shinra Tensei.

thinkinig about it Sasuke in character would teleport away with a summon while all of the other pains get their chakra drained from CT and Deva path after the attack is tired asf and Sasukee comes back and just gives him the Zetsu treatment lmao. Sasuke holding Deva path with susanno hand and pull his sword out and gg

It is almost impossible to escape from Chibaku Tensei when you are in its area of effect,no one did,even KN6.

The diameter of CT was calced to be 20km,but the crater was 2 times bigger,it has huge AOE.

i believe sasuke in character would give it the Deidara treatment since it also had a 20km crater and so he teleported using summoning in character he would go for this

There's also universal pull -> chakra absorbing path combo.

Sasuke will attempt to use susanoo as a shield and it will all get drained away.

Playing devil's advocate again, if Sasuke is aware of Pain's abilities, wouldn't he instead opt for a physical attack, rather than use Susano'o? Bansho Ten'in doesn't prevent you from moving your limbs, after all; if Pain tries to pull Sasuke into the chakra absorbing Path's grip, Sasuke could just summon a kunai or draw his sword, and run that Path through.

Barring that, there's always substitution jutsu.

isn't the issue here for EMS sasuke is that he is pretty inexperience with EMS at the time? While he can use susanoo somewhat and amateratsu the pains likely know what it does because of itachi. To me the pains likely can overwhelm sasuke before he does something dangerous and well almighty push can help AOE tbf. pains have my vote so far

EMS is just like using MS. He is experience enough with it. When sasuke said he wanted to test his eyes out he ment their power. Sasuke is far mover versatile than Pain when it comes to tactics observation

Pain should take it. just far more versatile IMO

he can absorb Sasuke's Amaterasu, can overwhelm him with superior numbers and possibly just outlast Sasuke via bringing back defeated pain bodies.

also, there's a good possibility that Pain could pull Sasuke from his Susanoo with his universal pull, the same way Gaara was able to pull Madara from his Susanoo with his sand.

so IMO

Pain via Versatility, skill, and experience

I feel like you should never equalize Speed in battles where the characters are from the same verse, unless they're villains that have hax set ups that would be interesting to have the other fight against, or something that exists to set up a point.

That being said, Sasuke loses I think. Nagato has all aspects of Ninja combat covered, and is smart enough to guard the revival pain from any ranged attacks. Sasuke tries to snipe the Reviver, the Preta absorbs it all and stands guard. Sasuke has no win con without getting rid of either of those first, which he can't do because of their shared vision and numbers.

Back