• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Basically an amp in power... I'm assuming that's the Country level/4x thing?
I have no idea if even you aren't certain.

Cracker's profile only mentions the soldiers withstanding Gear 2nd and 3rd, and the CRT listed them as 150.74 GT. So that would require some kind of discussion first.

Right now, their durability is still 150.74 GT until that changes. Of course if it does, that'll be a problem for this thread.

also... I think currently post dessrosa their meant to scale higher than their current values because of the changes in dressrosa's size

Doesn't look like those changes have gone through yet.

Can't imagine dealing with a verse as large and as on-going as One Piece. Even doing MHA alone tires me out at times.

You're a stronger primate than myself.

Guess I should've listen to the warning on the Verse Page.

Guess I should've listen to the warning on the Verse Page.
lol 😅
You're a stronger primate than myself.
🙈
Can't imagine dealing with a verse as large and as on-going as One Piece. Even doing MHA alone tires me out at times.
Yee, tho it's somehow still not that large that it would tire you out I think, well for me anyway. The power increases are all generally very consistent... The most trouble is the arguing with people against their agendas on different characters not scaling to this or that 🙉

Voting Cracker.

Because Cracker would be able to sense that Endeavor has an AP advantage and since the fight starts with the two of them being within each other's line of sight, Cracker would start by spawning in a horde of biscuit soldiers.

Cracker as well as his biscuit soldiers would be able to no-sell the heat of Endeavor's attacks as well as mitigate the damage of his regular attacks via Haki (Cracker has superior Haki to Dressrosa Luffy, meaning his Haki would grant greater amps. Dressrosa Luffy's Haki was able to mitigate the damage of over 20 attacks that have over a 24x AP advantage).

Endeavor would eventually get overwhelmed and run out of stamina, while can continue to avoid getting hit due to his Kenbun precog, infinite body shields in his soldiers, and Buso Haki protection.

Cracker has a very powerful fear aura that was able to wither and extinguish beings with weaker souls than his own, near-identical to Brook's own ability. Since Endeavor has no resistances to this in his profile, although giving him the benefit of the doubt, he'd likely only get effected similar to Randolph, who was unable to attack and was paralyzed in fear.

Back