• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Endeavor (MHA) vs Melzalgald (OPM)

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Endeavor: 550 Megatons, downscales from Shigaraki who is 640 Megatons.

Melzalgald: Scales to 837.22 Megatons I believe. Note: This is what I found by following the scaling in his profile.

Starting Distance: 10 meters

Speed is Equalized.

Who wins?

Endeavor: Spinoirr, StorytellingDemonKing, Kingofwolves999, Popted2, TauanVictor, Acer__, NameIsForKing, (7)

Melzalgald: CiscoTheSoto, NameIsForKing, Dual_Binoculars, (3)

I8AENth.png

Last edited:
I think I'm going to give this one to Melzargard. Melzargard's AP is higher than Endeavor's based on the scaling. Not only that, but Melzargard's regenerative abilities are far beyond anything that Endeavor could handle. It took FOUR S-class heroes fighting him together to slowly wear him down, and one of reasons they were able to make a lot of progress was because Melzargard was focused on defense due to the hero's numbers. In a fight against a single opponent, Melzargard will have no reason to go on the defensive. Also, the guidebook stated that Melzargard was stronger when merged, and even with a single hit he was strong enough to temporarily knock Bang out of commission with only one head remaining. Here he's fighting Endeavor at full-strength.

I'm not exactly sure how Endeavor's heat would do against Melzargard, though, since his body is inorganic and malleable. Iaian himself wondered if Melzargard had other weaknesses such as heat, so perhaps Endeavor's high-temperature flames would be enough to vaporize his body? I'm not sure, and I don't know if it'd be enough to destroy the marbles inside. Regardless, I don't think Endeavor would be able to last long enough against a stronger opponent with regenerative skills. Look how it turned out with Tomura Shigaraki: he got manhandled.

Endeavor's flames, are very close to being Hundreds of meters in range, I got them being around 90+ meters. And Endeavor is far more mobile than any of the heroes he faced, not including Bang, thanks to his flight and propulsion. And he's been shown to avoid attack from characters who are faster than himself.

A big difference being that Endeavor is a ranged fighter, while Melzalgald range is inferior. Meaning he'll have a harder time hitting Endeavor than the other way around. And if their attacks meet, he's just going to burn his body away with his flames. Don't see anything to suggest Bang was knocked out, when he comes back like a few seconds later rolling his shoulders, and he seems completely uninjured but whatever.

Also, I'm pretty sure a Prominence Burn would kill Melzalgald unless he dodges it. It'd instantly vaporize every part of his body, and destroy those marbles. Endeavor has been shown to easily melt glass, assuming those things share the same melting point as actual marbles which are usually made of glass. Note: Yes the anime does exaggerates things, he didn't melt the entire thing in the manga, but is still shown to have melted the inside of it.

But even ignoring that, those things aren't very durable regardless considering how easily Metal Bat breaks them, who is Low 7-B at his strongest.

The Shigaraki comparison is rather not accurate, when Melzalgald is slower than Shigaraki with speed equalized, and is a far bigger target for Endeavor's flames. Shigaraki was more mobile too, being able to punch off the air to avoid Endeavor's attacks. While Melzalgald hasn't been shown to be very mobile or quick to dodge.

Also I believe that Endeavor could take a direct hit from him, not counting any bladed attacks for obvious reasons.

Votes counted.

Endeavor can vaporize Melz’s body with his flash fire attacks and will eventually attempt to vaporize him completely with Prominence Burn, which will definitely destroy his core. He’s got enough mobility to get around his attacks, and he’s smart enough to realize his regen starts from a point, unlike Shigaraki or the High Ends.

Definitely Enji fra.

Melting glass is around 1400 to 1600 C, and we know he can melt metals like iron.

Which would have a melting point of 1538 C, though his flames are likely hotter considering how fast the melting happens.

While I believe Endeavor has a good shot at hitting all of Melz's marbles and killing him, I'm still voting for Melz. In character Melz goes straight for a killing blow like he did vs Iaian or Sky King. If Melz does this then Endeavor will be on the back foot the whole fight especially if Melz decides to split and then its a 5 on 1. Unless Endeavor manages to destroy all of Melz's marbles in one shot quickly then he likely looses due to a combination of overheating and Melz's regen/versatility. Also is speed not equalized because Melz is MHS (scales higher than mach 155) while Endeavor is HH+ (downscales from mach 91)?

Forgot to put that, yes Speed is equalized.

Endeavor's flames cover far more area than Melzalgald body can cover, and he's slower than Shigaraki in this battle. Endeavor's mobility lets him avoid attacks from people faster than him, and his attacks cover far too much area to dodge. Especially when Melzalgald doesn't really dodge anything, he seems to tank most attacks.

Melzalgald lacks the AP to one shot Endeavor, and honesty his feat wasn't anything to a 800 MT character like Bang. Who didn't seem vastly injured whatsoever, so he should be downscaling from him. I saw no injuries on Bang, but whatever.

A single PB should end Melzalgald no matter what, and I do not see how he could kill Endeavor before he decides to do that. Especially when Melzalgald doesn't take much advantage of his duplication, which would make him weaker anyway, considering he stood merged for the majority of the fight.

Vote Counted.

Endeavor can justly down a blanket of Flashfire to burn away all of them or take them down one by one by finding the cores and hitting them with some Jetburns.

Heck, even a Hell Spider would eviscerate them and he would notice how they are regenerating. His attack range is definitely far better than just a 5 man can handle.

Endeavor can justly down a blanket of Flashfire to burn away all of them or take them down one by one by finding the cores and hitting them with some Jetburns.

Heck, even a Hell Spider would eviscerate them and he would notice how they are regenerating. His attack range is definitely far better than just a 5 man can handle.
First off Endeavor is going to have to figure out the marbles exist in the first place and that's a lot easier said then done specifically since Melz will be on Endeavor from the start. Also Endeavor doesn't have the luxury that the S-Class had that they out numbered him putting Melz on the defensive and kept wailing on him till they figured out his weakness. Even If he knew hitting them is another problem. Unless Endeavor hits Melz with a PB his other attacks like the hell spider or a jet burn are highly unlikely to hit a marble. Atomic Samurai hit Melz with several atomic slashes and never manged to hit a marble.

Well all that does it make it harder for him but I'm pretty sure Endeavor would see it's trying the protect those balls for some reason and with his big brain would figure it out pretty fast

First off Endeavor is going to have to figure out the marbles exist in the first place and that's a lot easier said then done specifically since Melz will be on Endeavor from the start. Also Endeavor doesn't have the luxury that the S-Class had that they out numbered him putting Melz on the defensive and kept wailing on him till they figured out his weakness. Even If he knew hitting them is another problem. Unless Endeavor hits Melz with a PB his other attacks like the hell spider or a jet burn are highly unlikely to hit a marble. Atomic Samurai hit Melz with several atomic slashes and never manged to hit a marble.
He has bigger attacks than just hell spider or jet burn. He can lay down entire blankets of flashfire like he did vs Shigaraki as an opening move. So destroying their bodies is an easy task, and just the AoE of it will likely hit some of their marbles too. And even if it doesn’t, he’ll notice the marbles and just start going for

On him instantly? Endeavor flares up his body and burns the attacking limb off then flies away to analyze what he’s capable of. You’re acting like Melz is just gonna one shot him because he’s in range and Endeavor can’t do anything about it.

Endeavor can do prominence burn several times while mixing it with Hell Spider and still go on. He has a good enough heat tolerance to take these guys down.

Back