• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

TheRustyOne

VS Battles
Calculation Group
Soul Eater vs My Hero Academia, think this is a first for me.

Dark Hero Arc 30% Izuku: 1.66 Megatons of TNT, higher with Fa Jin (Up to five times higher). 100 Gigatons of TNT Durability with Mid-Gauntlets (They covers his limbs)

Operation Capture Baba Yaga Castle Arc Black☆Star: 1.26 Megatons of TNT, higher with Tsubaki, even higher with Shadow☆Star Forms

Speed is Equalized.

Starting Distance: 10 meters

Who wins?

Deku: Kingofwolves999, MintyBoi1, Nierre, XSOULOFCINDERX, Mapl3Sy4up, Peppersalt43, TheRustyOne, (7)

Black☆Star: (0)

4HPLNOs.png

Last edited:
Not certain, I know it obviously ignores durability and inflict internal damage, but I can't say if it's instant KO or Death.

I'll need hear from someone actually knowledgeable about Soul Eater.

Not certain, I know it obviously ignores durability and inflict internal damage, but I can't say if it's instant KO or Death.

I'll need hear from someone actually knowledgeable about Soul Eater.
It did one shot Mifune after Black⛤Star caught him off guard so that may be a factor. But Black⛤Star would still need to land Big Wave or Planet Destruction Cannon which Deku has ways to avoid, this is a good matchup

Severed Shadow could definitely be a good move for Star. Deku would have to deal with him and his shadows, Danger Sense and Blackwhip could be good options but DS can be overwhelmed by too much negative emotion or just beaten out by superior speed. Add Branched Darkness and Deku is seeing something he never has before, he could try to run away but it’s not like Black⛤Star couldn’t just try it again. Black⛤Star is skilled enough to land a few good hits on Deku, being acknowledged as a warrior god and unconsciously changing to an advantageous stance against Mifune

DS can be beaten by speed but that’s why Deku has analytical prediction which lets him catch up to people that are FTE to him. And overwhelming his Danger Sense isn’t gonna happen considering it took like 100+ people while being on the brink of death and off guard to get him in a state that stunned him.

Branched darkness is the clone with Tsubaki, yes? Deku knows all about clones and such, so he’d just fly up or use his shockwaves to hit both. Blackwhip can hit everything at the same time and his mobility is way higher than theirs.

Keeping up with multiple attacks is something Deku does constantly, even without Danger Sense, so he should be more than capable of either avoiding their attacks or outmuscling them. And the more they fight the better he predicts everything they can do so if he ever grabs both with Blackwhip and smashes into their faces with Fa Jin then they’re cooked.

That’s true, though I still think they could get some hits with Severed Shadow before Deku takes off. The main problem here is Deku’s mobility and range which vastly outclass Star and Tsubaki, even with all their weapons. Still, Deku is gonna have a hard time finishing them at a range, and if he gets into close or medium which is his main method, Chain of Blackness or Masamune would for sure be a threat

Like Deku could adapt to them, Black⛤Star could as well with his combat genius and Tsubaki could always try and change strategies, the chain could catch Izuku for melee and the shuriken is a good damage dealer granted Star lands the punch.

Black⛤Star and Deku are both very hard to take down with their stamina and endurance, Black⛤Star himself took obscene damage against Mifune, getting cut and impaled all throughout. And while it is in a later arc, he was able to stand after having his arm broken and his spine damaged. Considering how comparable their AP is, a few kicks won’t suffice. If Deku doesn’t finish things quickly enough a Big Wave or Planet Destruction Cannon could do detrimental damage and tip the scale in Black⛤Star‘s favor

Last edited:
There’s also his Mid Gauntlets to consider, as he has very effective shields on his arms and legs, so he can afford to predict their fighting styles and movements, block some hits and go for close range grabs with Blackwhip. His prediction is simply bolstered by his precog, so the longer they fight the more consistently Deku gets hits off.

Landing hits on Deku is tough already but when coupled with him being able to straight up fly with Float, there aren’t many scenario’s Black Star can get him in where he’s out of options. Blackwhip on top of that makes Deku a wildly hard to hold down enemy. The chain really doesn’t help since Deku would just overpower and yank it, or even grab back with his own Blackwhip but from multiple angles since he can produce at least 6-8 strands constantly.

Fa Jin is the main finisher for Deku, as even if he doesn’t use the 5x version, it’s a massive AP amp that would severely hurt BlackStar and Tsubaki. That + holding them with Blackwhip would be enough to put them down since he can do Fa Jin multiple times per “recharge.”

They both have insane stamina and I don’t doubt that the SoulEater teamwork would trip Deku up in the beginning, but when he starts analyzing and understanding what they can do, it’s really difficult to actually put him down without having comparable mobility and LS, and especially when it’s only a matter of time before he throws out a Fa Jin attack and starts doing major damage.

His intelligence for figuring out how to best use his powers, as well as how the enemy fights, is kinda what pulls his whole kit together.

Yeah, I'll vote Deku FRA.

I was going to make an argument for BS, but honestly speaking, I don't believe this BS has the versatility to defeat Deku.

He eventually started giving off the same madness of power as the "Great Old One of Power", but that's something else entirely.

I'd really have to re-read Soul Eater to even contribute cause I've pretty much forgotten multiple major plot points. I watched it like over 10 years ago.

Back