• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Esper vs Hero: Shigeo Kageyama vs Izuku Midoriya (8-12-0)

Planck69

He/Him
VS Battles
Thread Moderator
The final battle reached its penultimate state. In a fit of desperation, All for One used an until-then-unused combination of a locator, spatial distortion, and teleportation quirks to scatter all of the surrounding heroes and villains across space and time. With Deku being sent into another dimension altogether.

When he lands, Izuku is disoriented and realizes that he's no longer where he was before. As he tried to get his bearings, the ground shook and the sky darkened. A horrible tornado appeared on the horizon, rapidly making its way toward him, with a dark silhouette of condensed psychic power barely visible in the epicenter. As he saw the devastation around him, Izuku frowned. Getting back to the war was of paramount importance, but it would wait. Saving the lives of the surrounding civilians from this strange and powerful "villain" took precedence.
----------
"Shigeo" kept walking onwards and noticed someone once again step into his path, clad in an aura of emerald lightning. He had yet to see this esper before, and neither had his other half. A flash of annoyance passed by his face, wondering where these "espers" were coming from and why they kept trying to stop him. With a mental shrug, he got ready to crush this one like the others. Though, something niggled at the back of his mind, telling him this one won't go down as easily as the others.

The strongest hero and strongest esper square off!

(God my writing is corny)

Final War Arc Deku vs ???%. Shigeo is 6-B. Full SBA. Speed is equalized.

Mob: 8 (TauanVictor, Maverick_Zero_X, Robo432343, Harith0cell, Greatsage13th, Naitodesu, Arkenis, CiscoTheSoto)

Deku: 12 (Kingofwolves999, Spectra_Schiffer, Mintyboi1, Randomguy2345, SuperStar, Mapl3Sy4up, Arcker123, Popbum, XXSOULOFCINDERXx, Nierre, SODAKU, TheRustyOne)

Inconclusive: 0

Last edited:
???% is twice as strong as Deku and goes for the kill immediately with long-range attacks. No matter how skilled Deku is, he would have to shorten the distance to try to knock Mob out, and we have an example from his fight against Lady Nagant in which he had a hard time defeating her (and he only did it for physical advantages).

So I'm voting Mob.

???% is twice as strong as Deku and goes for the kill immediately with long-range attacks. No matter how skilled Deku is, he would have to shorten the distance to try to knock Mob out, and we have an example from his fight against Lady Nagant in which he had a hard time defeating her (and he only did it for physical advantages).

So I'm voting Mob.
That version of Deku didn’t have Gearshift or mastery over all of his quirks.

They both scale above their own value with Mob being way stronger than Suzuki and Deku no selling and stomping an Evolved Prime AM level Shigaraki, so the 2x gap is legit since they’re both unquantifiably above the person the value comes from.

Deku wins in LS even then though as he’s MASSIVELY upscaling from his Class T rating, which is already almost 5x what ???% is scaling above. Deku can propel himself as well so I’m pretty sure the argument of LS not mattering shouldn’t apply given Deku’s true flight.

But even beyond that, Deku can puppet his own body around with Blackwhip, so he can quite literally FORCE his body to move through the air with his own LS via an outside factor.

So assuming Deku can not get held down, Gearshift should let him smack ???% around really, REALLY badly. The blitz tier amp coupled with the the AP bump will let him get tons of hits on Mob before he can even perceive that Deku has moved. Adding on Fa Jin to create Overdrive which would smash through basically anything Mob has with ease, and Deku has a very real Win Con.

Other options Deku has of course is using Air Pressure to destroy any objects tossed his way, though I assume ???% mainly uses grabs or something so that’s prob not super useful.

In total, Deku has quite the reliable win con with moving his body through TK with his True Flight or Blackwhip puppeteering, activating Gearshift in response to this foe even stronger than Shigaraki, then blitzing Mob into oblivion with Overdrives aimed to punch holes in his chest. He has enough endurance and abilities to survive an onslaught of attacks before activating Gearshift as well, so Mob is not putting Deku down fast enough before Deku decides he needs to go all out.

That of course assumes Deku can move with his version of flight or with Blackwhip moving his body for him. If not then he’s pretty cooked as he literally can’t move.

Deku wins in LS even then though as he’s MASSIVELY upscaling from his Class T rating, which is already almost 5x what ???% is scaling above. Deku can propel himself as well so I’m pretty sure the argument of LS not mattering shouldn’t apply given Deku’s true flight.

But even beyond that, Deku can puppet his own body around with Blackwhip, so he can quite literally FORCE his body to move through the air with his own LS via an outside factor.
An important thing to note is that ???% passively increases gravity around him significantly so Izuku's movement may be hindered.
Other options Deku has of course is using Air Pressure to destroy any objects tossed his way, though I assume ???% mainly uses grabs or something so that’s prob not super useful.
???% has Air Manipulation too and while he's yet to use it to choke anyone, this might prove an issue for Izuku's movements and air pressure-based attacks.
In total, Deku has quite the reliable win con with moving his body through TK with his True Flight or Blackwhip puppeteering, activating Gearshift in response to this foe even stronger than Shigaraki, then blitzing Mob into oblivion with Overdrives aimed to punch holes in his chest. He has enough endurance and abilities to survive an onslaught of attacks before activating Gearshift as well, so Mob is not putting Deku down fast enough before Deku decides he needs to go all out.
Should I count you as a vote for Deku?

An important thing to note is that ???% passively increases gravity around him significantly so Izuku's movement may be hindered.

???% has Air Manipulation too and while he's yet to use it to choke anyone, this might prove an issue for Izuku's movements and air pressure-based attacks.

Should I count you as a vote for Deku?
I mean I suppose it would matter just how much he increases it? Deku has enough abnormal power that higher gravity would be doable, and the fact that he can just FORCE his limbs to move through Blackwhip, on top of him using Gearshift so his speed is wildly higher than Mob’s, should give him enough leeway to move how he likes.

How does ???% use its Air Manip? Deku’s is mainly shockwaves of force spanning tens of kilometers. And Deku can run and jump then float with Blackwhip yanking him around even if he can’t jump off the air… though again idk how ???% uses air manip to make that claim.

And sure, put me down for Deku for now.

I mean I suppose it would matter just how much he increases it? Deku has enough abnormal power that higher gravity would be doable, and the fact that he can just FORCE his limbs to move through Blackwhip, on top of him using Gearshift so his speed is wildly higher than Mob’s, should give him enough leeway to move how he likes.
It's high enough above baseline earth gravity to be potentially lethal to humans from a very large distance away but I'm not sure how many times that is, the specific strength is vague. He could potentially actively replicate the gravity abilities of the 7th Division Leader from memory (which allowed the latter to his and others increase weight by over 30 times as well as make fake black holes) but that's far from something he'd open with.
How does ???% use its Air Manip? Deku’s is mainly shockwaves of force spanning tens of kilometers. And Deku can run and jump then float with Blackwhip yanking him around even if he can’t jump off the air… though again idk how ???% uses air manip to make that claim.
He can create massive tornadoes around himself and ragdoll people via large airstreams.
And sure, put me down for Deku for now.
Alright.

It's high enough above baseline earth gravity to be potentially lethal to humans from a very large distance away but I'm not sure how many times that is, the specific strength is vague. He could potentially actively replicate the gravity abilities of the 7th Division Leader from memory (which allowed the latter to his and others increase weight by over 30 times as well as make fake black holes) but that's far from something he'd open with.

He can create massive tornadoes around himself and ragdoll people via large airstreams.

Alright.
I mean if it’s just Deku’s muscles/the power of OFA going against Deku’s mass times whatever, he should be able to move just fine. The issue with gravity would just be that his own weight is higher, but his LS is insane enough that he should be able to largely ignore it unless Mob is increasing gravity by a LOT.

Deku can make tornadoes and ragdoll as well so I guess they’re just gonna be destroying everything with Air Pressure much like his current fight. Also his flight shouldn’t be disrupted so the only danger to his mobility is the TK.

I mean if it’s just Deku’s muscles/the power of OFA going against Deku’s mass times whatever, he should be able to move just fine. The issue with gravity would just be that his own weight is higher, but his LS is insane enough that he should be able to largely ignore it unless Mob is increasing gravity by a LOT.
It would depend on how long this would drag on since he can potentially combine the gravity amplification with what he did to 50% Toichirou (compress a gargantuan amount of skyscrapers, rocks, and the like around him to "pin" him).
Deku can make tornadoes and ragdoll as well so I guess they’re just gonna be destroying everything with Air Pressure much like his current fight. Also his flight shouldn’t be disrupted so the only danger to his mobility is the TK.
Fair. I grant that Deku would have to end the fight quickly before ???% gets forced to be creative and use the powers he observed before (mind control, elemental attacks, invisibility, etc.) since that'd get very dicey for him.

It would depend on how long this would drag on since he can potentially combine the gravity amplification with what he did to 50% Toichirou (compress a gargantuan amount of skyscrapers, rocks, and the like around him to "pin" him).

Fair. I grant that Deku would have to end the fight quickly before ???% gets forced to be creative and use the powers he observed before (mind control, elemental attacks, invisibility, etc.) since that'd get very dicey for him.
Deku’s higher LS should get him through or he can just destroy any attempts like that to contain him, on top of being massively faster than Mob with Gearshift.

Deku’s entire MO is “end fight as fast as possible.” The second Danger Sense pings how strong Mob is and he realizes he’s dealing with a super strong Telekinetic person, he’s activating Gearshift and going for Overdrive’s straight to the skull, and unlike Shigaraki, Deku doesn’t have any frame of reference to hold back on ripping ???% in half with his strongest hits.

Invisibility is sensed with Danger Sense, elementals mainly get blown away and Deku has strong mind resistance due to several minds that combat mental attacks for him.
Couldn’t mob just leave his body and posses deku?
He would probably get ganked by the vestiges and would have to overpower them + Deku, and idk how that would go.

I know Mob basically incinerated a guy’s mental world, but whether that would work with OFA considering those vestiges are WAY stronger than normal and can basically stomp AFO and the hundreds to thousands of vestiges he has under his control, is a debate for sure.

This also reminds me that Deku is missing his resistance to possession due to willpower.

But either way, Deku should be able to blitz with Gearshift and take ???% down as fast as possible before any funny moves come out, especially since he won’t be holding back in a scenario like this.

Deku’s higher LS should get him through or he can just destroy any attempts like that to contain him, on top of being massively faster than Mob with Gearshift.

Deku’s entire MO is “end fight as fast as possible.” The second Danger Sense pings how strong Mob is and he realizes he’s dealing with a super strong Telekinetic person, he’s activating Gearshift and going for Overdrive’s straight to the skull, and unlike Shigaraki, Deku doesn’t have any frame of reference to hold back on ripping ???% in half with his strongest hits.
Fair analysis. ???% does have the initial buffer of his barriers that can be summoned with a thought and allow him to grow more powerful via absorption of energy from his surroundings and even Deku himself.

There's also the far more lethal life-force absorption he could replicate from Mogami but that's only as effective if he's using that immediately. He is bloodlusted though, so while it's not his go-to, he would pull it out if things get too dicey too fast.
Invisibility is sensed with Danger Sense, elementals mainly get blown away and Deku has strong mind resistance due to several minds that combat mental attacks for him.
Fair on invisibility, elemental attacks can spawn directly on Deku though (but they're mainly stuff like fire and ice, so he shouldn't have issues there). Mind control scales upwards with psychic might in-universe and even base Mob is at least as powerful as God Dimple, who could mind control Teruki, who could resist Psycho Helmet's initial control attempt, which can affect Ritsu and other lesser espers, who have baseline mental resistance to possession and mind control.
He would probably get ganked by the vestiges and would have to overpower them + Deku, and idk how that would go.

I know Mob basically incinerated a guy’s mental world, but whether that would work with OFA considering those vestiges are WAY stronger than normal and can basically stomp AFO and the hundreds to thousands of vestiges he has under his control, is a debate for sure.
???% killed hundreds of evil spirits as powerful as his 100% Courage state with a single blast. He should be fine even on that account. But it's also not a go-to move (the possession I mean).
This also reminds me that Deku is missing his resistance to possession due to willpower.

But either way, Deku should be able to blitz with Gearshift and take ???% down as fast as possible before any funny moves come out, especially since he won’t be holding back in a scenario like this.
Fair assessment, though ???% is also bloodlusted so it'd have to be fast before hax come out.

Last edited:
Fair analysis. ???% does have the initial buffer of his barriers that can be summoned with a thought and allow him to grow more powerful via absorption of energy from his surroundings and even Deku himself.

There's also the far more lethal life-force absorption he could replicate from Mogami but that's only as effective if he's using that immediately. He is bloodlusted though, so while it's not his go-to, he would pull it out if things get too dicey too fast.

Fair on invisibility, elemental attacks can spawn directly on Deku though (but they're mainly stuff like fire and ice, so he shouldn't have issues there). Mind control scales upwards with psychic might in-universe and even base Mob is at least as powerful as God Dimple, who could mind control Teruki, who could resist Psycho Helmet's initial control attempt, which can affect Ritsu and other lesser espers, who have baseline mental resistance to possession and mind control.

???% killed hundreds of evil spirits as powerful as his 100% Courage state with a single blast. He should be fine even on that account. But it's also not a go-to move.

Fair assessment, though ???% is also bloodlusted so it'd have to be fast before hax come out.
I mean, even when bloodlusted it would depend on what ???% knows about his opponent? I assume it would sense the vestiges and see how strong Deku is, which would hit somewhere around Suzuki level, so probably wouldn’t start with “I’m going to possess the person weaker than me.”

I’m certain when ???% realizes he has other abilities that actual let Deku end the fight in a few seconds it will begin to realize other options like life steal and possession are much better, but it depends on whether it uses them before Deku gets his attacks off.

And it would probably only be Possession that would work concretely since anything else would get sensed and dodged by Danger Sense, resulting in Deku blitzing Mob even harder.

There’s also the possibility that, given Mob is his only enemy, Deku can activate Gearshift ON ???% and slow him down to further the speed gap.

Deku’s mind resistance is weirdly layered because it’s essentially 9 extra layers of mind resistance, with each Vestige basically just adding on to his own baseline resistance, with each having different levels. Like, Nana has weaker influence than Shigaraki, who is weaker than Yoichi who is equal to AFO who is weaker than the full might of OFA, and that was before the vestiges got properly pulled out and became able to act.

AFO single-handedly resisted his quirks attempting to posses him by mentally consuming/suppressing them, and that was with a weaker copy of his own ability. Not as impressive as ???% but it sets a baseline for his own ability since OFA has higher mental power than him when it only had 4 dormant users inside and grew massively in power when All Might got introduced.

So Deku’s mind resistance is above baseline as it scales directly to the willpower of himself and the vestiges with each one basically adding another layer on top of their overall strength being different amongst themselves, but I hesitate to say it’s on par with ???%.

Best bet for Deku is just ending the fight before Mob thinks to possess him.

I mean, even when bloodlusted it would depend on what ???% knows about his opponent? I assume it would sense the vestiges and see how strong Deku is, which would hit somewhere around Suzuki level, so probably wouldn’t start with “I’m going to possess the person weaker than me.”
If the vestiges are as powerful as you say then he's looking at the same issue he had with Mogami but a lot worse.
Deku’s mind resistance is weirdly layered because it’s essentially 9 extra layers of mind resistance, with each Vestige basically just adding on to his own baseline resistance, with each having different levels. Like, Nana has weaker influence than Shigaraki, who is weaker than Yoichi who is equal to AFO who is weaker than the full might of OFA, and that was before the vestiges got properly pulled out and became able to act.
Current layer standards have it that you need to overcome resistances to have a layer added (else ???% would have layer scaling starting from the weakest esper in the verse, which is nonsensical). So this would need to be outlined well enough.
AFO single-handedly resisted his quirks attempting to posses him by mentally consuming/suppressing them, and that was with a weaker copy of his own ability. Not as impressive as ???% but it sets a baseline for his own ability since OFA has higher mental power than him when it only had 4 dormant users inside and grew massively in power when All Might got introduced.

So Deku’s mind resistance is above baseline as it scales directly to the willpower of himself and the vestiges with each one basically adding another layer on top of their overall strength being different amongst themselves, but I hesitate to say it’s on par with ???%.
See above. Also, an important addition is that in his astral state, ???% can regenerate from pure energy and has essentially no more physical weaknesses even on the mental plane. So should it come down to a battle with the vestiges, it's 9 beings fighting someone twice as powerful as themselves, who constantly gets stronger and can't be permanently damaged at all.

If the vestiges are as powerful as you say then he's looking at the same issue he had with Mogami but a lot worse.

Current layer standards have it that you need to overcome resistances to have a layer added (else ???% would have layer scaling starting from the weakest esper in the verse, which is nonsensical). So this would need to be outlined well enough.

See above. Also, an important addition is that in his astral state, ???% can regenerate from pure energy and has essentially no more physical weaknesses even on the mental plane. So should it come down to a battle with the vestiges, it's 9 beings fighting someone twice as powerful as themselves, who constantly gets stronger and can't be permanently damaged at all.
I mean at that point the only recourse would be Deku punching the Vestiges into ???% and trying to reach Mob to take control of the body back and basically BFR ???%. Which would be cool to see but idk how Mob would respond to Deku reaching out and trying to help him take control of his body back.

But yeah, main thing is just end Mob before astral hax stuff comes into play because then things become incredibly dangerous and out of Deku’s personal control.

So fight starts, danger sense pings Mob as strong af and radiating hostility at the max, activate Gearshift and Overdrive blitz him into oblivion and maybe also lower his speed, dodge all attempts at retaliation.

I mean at that point the only recourse would be Deku punching the Vestiges into ???% and trying to reach Mob to take control of the body back and basically BFR ???%. Which would be cool to see but idk how Mob would respond to Deku reaching out and trying to help him take control of his body back.

But yeah, main thing is just end Mob before astral hax stuff comes into play because then things become incredibly dangerous and out of Deku’s personal control.

So fight starts, danger sense pings Mob as strong af and radiating hostility at the max, activate Gearshift and Overdrive blitz him into oblivion and maybe also lower his speed, dodge all attempts at retaliation.
That is in-character for Deku to do, though I'm not sure if it'd work since Deku is fighting an opponent in the astral plane with a myriad of abilities, whom he can't harm meaningfully. I agree that it'd be a cool visual tho.

Also, how does Deku handle the large area energy attacks from ???% at the start? Those can cover several kilometres at a time and would be really damaging initially since they'd still be relative in speed at that point and the blasts come out near immediately.

That is in-character for Deku to do, though I'm not sure if it'd work since Deku is fighting an opponent in the astral plane with a myriad of abilities, whom he can't harm meaningfully. I agree that it'd be a cool visual tho.

Also, how does Deku handle the large area energy attacks from ???% at the start? Those can cover several kilometres at a time and would be really damaging initially since they'd still be relative in speed at that point and the blasts come out near immediately.
Well we haven’t actually seen how he does it yet, but if Deku is seeing any form of ???% that hints at Mob himself being there, he’s going to reach out and use his Social Influencing. Simply cause the situation would remind him of Shigaraki, he’d make sure both sides of Mob hear him trying to save Mob from himself.

Danger Sense would ping the attack so he would jump far away while pushing himself with Float for instant height before the blasts properly come out. After that he just touches his hand and blitzes back over before ???% even realizes.

So I guess that’s where I’ll stand unless something new shows up.

Deku can move through TK and blitz with Gearshift, so physically he’s in the best shape to win a direct confrontation.

If ???% uses any ability other than Posession, Deku can KO in about 20-30 seconds with constant High 6-B punches to the head or chest.

If ???% thinks to use possession, which I can see arguments for and against why he would as even if he’s bloodlusted that doesn’t mean he’d use it, then Deku either loses cause Astral Mob is overpowered and too much for the vestiges or he reaches out with Social Influencing to try and essentially BFR ???% by having Mob take back control of his body.

Deku fra

This fight comes down to who’s win con is more likely, not only does Deku’s require less debate (beat the shit outta someone vs possession), the ability on Mob’s profile reads “Showcases the ability to enter people's bodies like a spirit and can potentially possess them”, which means from how I’m reading it, Mob hasn’t shown the ability himself, meaning it would be a last ditch effort that is kinda just… eh?

It’s weird to suggest possession is his win con when his profile reads like he hasn’t even used the ability himself.
should probably do that

Mob wincon is much more likely to happen.

1. He's not limited by personality, like Deku is.
2. He is passively increasing his physical capabilities over the course of the fight.
3. Deku can't resist Mob's stuff (TK, Gravity, Vibration, Possession).
4. Mob can attack Deku from all directions, while Deku cannot.
That version of Deku didn’t have Gearshift or mastery over all of his quirks.
He may not have been a genius at using his quirks, but he wasn't an idiot. I used Lady Nagant as an example because it was a fight in which he had to shorten the distance in order to win, and apart from the difficulties, Deku could only defeat her through his physical abilities.

Mob can attack you from all directions, use Danmaku, push you away, basically an improved, bloodthirsty version of Lady Nagant.
Blackwhip isn't happening as air and gravity are acting against it.
Higher LS isn't enough to defend against all of the Mob's attacks. If Deku is caught in TK, he has LS to get rid of it, but he'll be exhausted quickly, and Deku has no knowledge that Mob is passively getting stronger, so if Deku prolongs the fight, even LS will become obsolete.
Shockwaves won't do much good because ???% is twice as strong. What's more, Mob can launch Danmaku with energy attacks, much more powerful than any of Deku's shockwaves.
Invisibility is sensed with Danger Sense
I'm sure it needs more explanation, since Deku has never fought invisible opponents.
In other words, it's not in the profile, so it's not a thing here.

Mob wincon is much more likely to happen.

1. He's not limited by personality, like Deku is.
2. He is passively increasing his physical capabilities over the course of the fight.
3. Deku can't resist Mob's stuff (TK, Gravity, Vibration, Possession).
4. Mob can attack Deku from all directions, while Deku cannot.

He may not have been a genius at using his quirks, but he wasn't an idiot. I used Lady Nagant as an example because it was a fight in which he had to shorten the distance in order to win, and apart from the difficulties, Deku could only defeat her through his physical abilities.

Mob can attack you from all directions, use Danmaku, push you away, basically an improved, bloodthirsty version of Lady Nagant.

Blackwhip isn't happening as air and gravity are acting against it.

Higher LS isn't enough to defend against all of the Mob's attacks. If Deku is caught in TK, he has LS to get rid of it, but he'll be exhausted quickly, and Deku has no knowledge that Mob is passively getting stronger, so if Deku prolongs the fight, even LS will become obsolete.

Shockwaves won't do much good because ???% is twice as strong. What's more, Mob can launch Danmaku with energy attacks, much more powerful than any of Deku's shockwaves.

I'm sure it needs more explanation, since Deku has never fought invisible opponents.

In other words, it's not in the profile, so it's not a thing here.
Everything you listed here gets negged by Gearshift blitzing Mob before he’s able to even perceive or attempt to attack Deku.

Higher LS means TK straight up cannot restrain Deku’s movements and Mob is well below Deku. He is not getting tired especially with his stamina.

Nagant was faster than him with her bullets and Gearshift is a fight decider. He would have stomped Nagant in an instant if he had Gearshift.

Attack from all directions is pointless if you can’t perceive your enemy and getting punched several times a second, then slammed in the head with a High 6-B attack.

Air and Gravity are irrelevant to Blackwhip as they have even higher LS than Deku’s body.

Deku doesn’t prolong fights ever? Why would you even say that? The second he senses how dangerous Mob is he’s activating Gearshift and ending the fight as soon as possible, ???% will not have any time at all to grow in power.

Danmaku is irrelevant cause Gearshift and High 6-B overdrive attacks are decimating ???%

Does Mob need to perceive his opponent to possess them? Because if so then he can’t do anything against Gearshift.

“Limited by personality” as if Deku’s first move won’t be to punch a massive hole in Mob’s chest for being way stronger and more dangerous than Evolved Shigaraki. Deku’s entire character is ending fights as soon as possible to save people around him, Mob is not seeing 1 minute of the fight with how Deku’s brain works.

About time this match happened. I’m going Deku here, seems more likely he beats down Mob with all the power he needs before he’s caught by possession or anything else Shigeo has. About the personality thing, Deku is always willing to do what he has to, knocking out Shigeo should be easy considering what he’s doing now in the manga.

Deku is dropped into a different city by AFO and needs to get back to the war.

Super powerful villain radiating more danger than AFO or what he’s seen from Shigaraki is approaching.

Civilians are running in terror.

The setup for this fight to happen is putting Deku in the most “take him down NOW” mood possible other than having a straight up hostage with a timer. The second the fight starts and Deku realizes Mob is not a normal foe, he’s coming up with six different questions that all lead to “activate Gearshift and punch him into unconsciousness as fast as possible.”

Could Mob's absorption not just drain Deku of his power over time, weakening his strength against the passive gravity and ultimately making him more susceptible to it?

Could Mob's absorption not just drain Deku of his power over time, weakening his strength against the passive gravity and ultimately making him more susceptible to it?
How does the drain work against his enemies?

He would have to absorb well over 5x of Deku’s LS for him to be defeated by the passive gravity, and in an astonishingly fast amount of time against a target that is perception blitzing him.

And Fa Jin wouldn’t really be effected by the energy absorption as Deku would be building up energy faster than Mob is draining in a near instant with no upper limit, so even if his own power is lower, the amount that Fa Jin can store is not effected so he can still blitz and hit with the same force.

How does the drain work against his enemies?

He would have to absorb well over 5x of Deku’s LS for him to be defeated by the passive gravity, and in an astonishingly fast amount of time against a target that is perception blitzing him.

And Fa Jin wouldn’t really be effected by the energy absorption as Deku would be building up energy faster than Mob is draining in a near instant with no upper limit, so even if his own power is lower, the amount that Fa Jin can store is not effected so he can still blitz and hit with the same force.
Its a passive draining of psychic power within the area, unsure about how much it drains but I'm not really arguing for it to drain an insane amount, just over time it would.

Could Mob just not create a mass of smoke to hinder Deku from seeing him or does Deku have some way of sensing through the smoke?
Another thing, I could've sworn blitzing amps in matches would not be allowed for the faster character.

Its a passive draining of psychic power within the area, unsure about how much it drains but I'm not really arguing for it to drain an insane amount, just over time it would.

Could Mob just not create a mass of smoke to hinder Deku from seeing him or does Deku have some way of sensing through the smoke?
Idk if psychic energy and the physical energy from OFA can be compared. Maybe it would affect the vestiges but the might of OFA itself won’t go down.

Deku has actually trained to fight/maneuver through smoke as he has his OWN smoke ability. Smokescreen is actually useful for once for letting him know how to operate within it lol.

And yes, he has Danger Sense which lets him know where Mob is cause of the hostility he radiates. So add that to his enhanced senses + Gearshift and he’s getting to Mob and sticking to him like tape.

Idk if psychic energy and the physical energy from OFA can be compared. Maybe it would affect the vestiges but the might of OFA itself won’t go down.

Deku has actually trained to fight/maneuver through smoke as he has his OWN smoke ability. Smokescreen is actually useful for once for letting him know how to operate within it lol.

And yes, he has Danger Sense which lets him know where Mob is cause of the hostility he radiates. So add that to his enhanced senses + Gearshift and he’s getting to Mob and sticking to him like tape.
???% can absorb energy from the environment innately, its not just limited to psychic power. All I'll add.

Updating the votes now.

Back