• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

England and USA are both shit. The Irish own Football now

Pikaman

He/Him
England and America’s goofy asses played out the worst game of football/soccer I have ever seen in my life. Famously this match decided whether the sport was called soccer or football, but you were both horrendous, so The Irish are intervening

I hereby pronounce GAA Football the Official “Football” cry about it 🇮🇪🇮🇪🇮🇪

denver-gaels.gif

Irish descent hasn't got anything wrong.

That said, it's called soccer and it's a dogass sport, I agree with the L + Ratio Twitter nonsense above.

Back