• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EoS Sosuke Aizen vs EoS Yhwach

Synopsis: Bleach has finally came to an end, and you thought after chapter 686 of Bleach, you would see the last of Yhwach? Wrong! He is still alive! He is lurking! He is full of hate ever since Strawberry-kun "killed" him! Now we got ourselves in a quiet unfamiliar situation.

Yhwach: They say that you are stronger than me, I could easily beat a small fry like you just by using my own powers! You had to go all out just to beat me in our last fight.

Sōsuke Aizen: Tell me, since when did you fall under the delusion that I was using my full power against you during our last fight? I have yet to reveal you my transcendent form.

Yhwach: Prove it, because you were all talk the last time.

FIGHT!!!

Bleach-sosuke-aizen-wallpaper-19262 L

vs.

F4c209a5bfcb85d7c9ce95fcbf63a88d

Rules:

1. This is Sōsuke Aizen from the final chapter of Bleach without any injuries; whereas this is Yhwach from the final chapter of Bleach without any injuries.

2. Sōsuke Aizen in prime, absorbs Reiryoku to limit, activates Shikai, has Caja Negación, transforms into Final Fusion, wields Zanpakutō, wears Reiatsu Concealing Cloak, embeds Hōgyoku, and removes biddings & seals completely.

3. Yhwach in prime, absorbs Soul King & Mimihagi, wields Sankt Bogen, Reishi Broadsword & Reishi Sword, activates The Almighty & Blut, completes Kaiser Gesang, adsorbs Souls & Reishi to limit, and has Quincy Cross & Medallion.

4. 1-on-1 death battle.

5. No interference or holding back allowed.

Silbern by bakcia-d9xq6h2

Anywhere in Silbern, now let the death battle between the most powerful Shinigami and the most powerful Quincy begin!

Troll King: 0

Moustache Man: 4 (Schnee One, Sigurd Snake in The Eye, Hst master, Amlad22)

Inconclusive: 1 (Ogbunabali)

Note: Genryüsai's Bankai & Sternritter's Schrift are restricted in this match-up, and the fight starts off with Yhwach being under Kanzen Saimin.

Didn't this actually happen in verse? How is this any different?

If this was Yhwach from before he got out of Aizen's KS it would be an incon like before but EoS Yhwach stomps.

Since both The Almighty and Kanzen Saimin are no limit fallacy techniques, should I restrict both of them to make the fight more fair?

You aren't allowed to do that

JohnCenaNation said:
Wokistan said:
Didn't this actually happen in verse? How is this any different?
What do you mean? This time Aizen has the Hōgyoku.
iirc , in a canon novel , it is said that aizen after being imprisoned still have the hogyoku inside him.

here it is , " Spirits are forever with you" : Aizen Sousuke. A Shinigami, yet king of the Hollows. The traitor who tried to attack the SoulKing. Immortal thanks tothe power of the Hougyoku. And now imprisonedin Muken. His limbs, eyes, ears, mouth, the feeling of touch—everything had been bound and sealed. Buta part of his senses was suddenly freed. Part of the cloth covering his face was peeled off,freeing oneeye, one ear and his mouth. His freed eye sawdarkness. But not pure darkness.In this place where there should be no light, there was a lantern burning brightly in front ofhis chair. There was also a man standing next to the lantern. Neither of these thingsseemed to surprise Aizen. And while a normal person would've needed several hours toregain the ability to speak properly after being sealed for over a year, Aizen spoke calmly,—"Should I be honoured to lay my eyes on such a senior prisoner? What should I call you?Your real name, Azashiro Souya? Or the title given to the strongest Shinigami in SoulSociety? The 8th Captain of the 11th Division... Azashiro Kenpachi."

" The woman standing behind Azashiro finds Aizen's calmness hilarious. She suggests totakethe Hougyoku from him. Azashiro tells thewoman to stay quiet. Azashiro tells Aizen that hehas no interest in the Hougyoku, nor in Aizen's crimes"

that is why he grew far stronger by sitting in a chair

also , Kyoka Suigetsu and Almighty are NLF now ? that's a laugh

JohnCenaNation said:
Wokistan said:
You aren't allowed to do that
Fine, I changed it to the fight starts off with Yhwach being under Kanzen Saimin.
that change absolutly nothing. aizen have nothing to put down yhwach and kyoka suigetsu already broke after a while in his fight with yhwach.

all you did is prolong the fight for a few seconds.

yhwach stomp even with wanked aizen

Fine, I changed it to the fight starts off with Yhwach being under Kanzen Saimin.
that change absolutly nothing. aizen have nothing to put down yhwach and kyoka suigetsu already broke after a while in his fight with yhwach.

all you did is prolong the fight for a few seconds.

yhwach stomp even with wanked aizen

So how is Yhwach going to get past Low-Godly and Reactive Evolution? If Yhwach tries to overpower Aizen, Aizen will just evolve into more powerful form to the point Yhwach can't do anything to stop Aizen, even The Almighty would get neglected.

Well if this fight is with Ywach under KS then it's incon. We already saw this fight in canon.

Ogbunabali said:
Well if this fight is with Ywach under KS then it's incon. We already saw this fight in canon.
and we saw kyoka stopped functionning after a while and aizen got bodied.

JohnCenaNation said:
Naeblis495 said:
absorb him and regen negation are on yhwach profile you know
Question, would the Hogyoku even allow that to happen?
like i said above , he still have the hogyoku inside him according to the canon novel " spirits are forever with you"

Naeblis495 said:
and we saw kyoka stopped functionning after a while and aizen got bodied.
KS stopped working when Ywach died. So either Aizen stopped using it or it goes away when someone dies, either way that's not gonna happen here. So incon.

like i said above , he still have the hogyoku inside him according to the canon novel " spirits are forever with you"

How is the novel even canon, when Tite Kubo didn't even wrote it? It was done by a different author.

even if what you say is true wich is possibility not a truth,creating illusions and maintening them with KS use a lot a spiritual power as per the canon novel "Can't fear your own world" so even if aizen could confuse yhwach under it for days ,weeks or maybe months given aizen godly ammount of reiryoku , he won't be able to do so forever and will eventually run out.

yhwach will get him at that time.

also nothing say that aizen won't try to actually kill yhwach as it is a death match and characthers are willing to kill.

JohnCenaNation said:
like i said above , he still have the hogyoku inside him according to the canon novel " spirits are forever with you" How is the novel even canon, when Tite Kubo didn't even wrote it? It was done by a different author.
Kubo supervised all the novels .

Naeblis495 said:
Hogyoku + "infinite" reiatsu Aizen says he can.

And of course Aizen would try to kill him, but he would fail. And Ywach won't be able to do anything to Aizen either because of KS.

Naeblis495 said:
even if what you say is true wich is possibility not a truth,creating illusions and maintening them with KS use a lot a spiritual power as per the canon novel "Can't fear your own world" so even if aizen could confuse yhwach under it for days ,weeks or maybe months given aizen godly ammount of reiryoku , he won't be able to do so forever and will eventually run out.

also nothing say that aizen won't try to actually kill yhwach as it is a death match and characthers are willing to kill.
I have a suggestion of Aizen winning in this fight.

Aizen is a kido master correct?

Yhwach is trapped in Kanzen Saimin.

Aizen use Space-Time Manipulation kido to put Yhwach in a frozen decoration.

Aizen during this time evolves to the point where he could literally one-shot Yhwach even worse than Ichigo did.

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!

Yhwach turns to dust mite.

GG no re.

Ogbunabali said:
Naeblis495 said:
Hogyoku + "infinite" reiatsu Aizen says he can.
And of course Aizen would try to kill him, but he would fail. And Ywach won't be able to do anything to Aizen either because of KS.
proof that aizen woul fail to kill yhwach the same way ichigo did the first time?

JohnCenaNation said:
Naeblis495 said:

I have a suggestion of Aizen winning in this fight.
Aizen is a kido master correct?

Yhwach is trapped in Kanzen Saimin.

Aizen use Space-Time Manipulation kido to put Yhwach in a frozen decoration.

Aizen during this time evolves to the point where he could literally one-shot Yhwach even worse than Ichigo did.

ORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORAORA!!!

Yhwach turns to dust mite.

GG no re.
yhwach die , kyoka break, yhwach ressurect and lol stomp aizen with Almighty + absorb from the future

Naeblis495 said:
proof that aizen woul fail to kill yhwach the same way ichigo did the first time?
We literally saw this fight in canon, what are you talking about?

Ogbunabali said:
Naeblis495 said:
We literally saw this fight in canon, what are you talking about?
and aizen got bodied even with yhwach under kyoka , what is the point of this again ?

1. Never happened in canon, or else why didn't Yhwach done it when Ichigo killed him the second time?

2. Aizen by that time evolved and became too powerful where Almighty becomes useless to him in every ways, just like to happened with Yamamoto when Yhwach first fought him.

AnonymousBlank said:
Yhwach casually put a hand through Aizen's chest so ..... yeah
Which Aizen let him do it so that Ichigo can kill him. Also hand through a guy with Low-Godly.

JohnCenaNation said:
1. Never happened in canon, or else why didn't Yhwach done it when Ichigo killed him the second time?
2. Aizen by that time evolved and became too powerful where Almighty becomes useless to him in every ways, just like to happened with Yamamoto when Yhwach first fought him.
that is so wank i'm not even gonna respond to that.

Ogbunabali said:
AnonymousBlank said:
Yhwach casually put a hand through Aizen's chest so ..... yeah
Which Aizen let him do it so that Ichigo can kill him. Also hand through a guy with Low-Godly.
youy said the fight happened in canon : in canon aizen got bodied and his kyoka broke after a while , that is what happened.

Naeblis495 said:
youy said the fight happened in canon : in canon aizen got bodied and his kyoka broke after a while , that is what happened.
Except KS never broken, at least not before Yhwach died. And he didn't get bodied, he distracted Yhwach so that Ichigo could kill him.

Yeah it did, it's how he realized it was Aizen and not Ichigo in the 1st place. And why are people even arguing for this? Yhwach stomps and absorbs like he did in canon.

Yhwach stomps this isn't even fair. Aizen at his strongest couldn't even harm Yhwach and needed Ichigo's help to even deal some damage. Kyoka Suigetsu is good at stalling and that's about it. Almighty is confirmed to be the strongest ability in the verse, and his absorption can counter any regen that Almighty can't already neg.

Amlad22 said:
Yhwach stomps this isn't even fair. Aizen at his strongest couldn't even harm Yhwach and needed Ichigo's help to even deal some damage. Kyoka Suigetsu is good at stalling and that's about it. Almighty is confirmed to be the strongest ability in the verse, and his absorption can counter any regen that Almighty can't already neg.
What about EoS Aizen in his what-if Hollow Form?

^ aizen is in a far stronger form where he have complelty fused with his zanpakuto ( like mugetsu ichigo) and nothing say he can change form anymore , just get stronger over time ,as he did in muken by sitting in a chair .

Aizen was stated to have reached a level far stronger than anything he achieved in the anime. So nothing is changing even if he can shoot fragor's.

Back