• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EQUINOX vs Geo Stelar

Status
Not open for further replies.

Promestein

Resurrection Lily
She/Her
VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
EQUINOX vs Geo Stelar. An electromagnetic being vs an electromagnetic witch.

Consider them both to be in the same speed range, as EQUINOX's speed is not 100% certain. Both in-character, no prep time, and the location is the Room of Spirit and Time.

From what i can see, both seem to be evenly matched in terms of speed (probably), and durabilty. Geo Megaman is higher in striking strength (XPJ > XTJ, i guess), so that may make Geo Mega like stronger than EQUINOX, but not by a lot and to the point that he's 4-A.

I do have a question here, Promestein. This is Geo in base form, correct? If so, EQUINOX could get the win here or Geo could get the win.

From wht i've seen, Geo in base can: teleport, manipulate energy, is intangible against non EM-based attacks, can create voids in spaces to close distances, has an auto lock system, immune to hypnosis and can have additional powerup abilities via battle chips and ability slots.

Compared to E whose the same except a bit less than that on the power setup and has only Electromagnetic manipulation, weather manipulation, extrasensory perception by magic, flight, and protective magical barriers.

Hmm yeah, this comes down in terms of whose abilities can outlast one another long enough to get the victory here.....

This would be base Geo, yeah.

I am tired, restless, and unable to sleep, and I started thinking about this match somehow so I'll post my own thoughts on it. To keep this from being a stomp, this will be 100% Zeus Array EQUINOX, or 4-B EQUINOX. Anything higher would stomp Geo through sheer power advantage. Let's also go with Finalized Noise Geo ("At least 4-B" or not).

Bias is obviously inevitable.

General Things:

• Geo Stelar's intangibility is irrelevant when a) EQUINOX can circumvent it through magic b) Geo Stelar is an electromagnetic being and EQUINOX has electromagnetic magic.
Geo Stelar's Advantages:

• General sheer power advantage.
  • Physical strength advantage.
  • Teleportation, auto-locking, gap closing.
  • Can call upon his powers more easily than EQUINOX can.
  • The risk of the Zeus Array beginning to backfire on EQUINOX.
EQUINOX's Advantages:

• Innate magical barriers would protect her from Geo's hax and durability negation. Not perfect protection, but it'd be enough.
  • EQUINOX has the intelligence and experience advantage, being a 300-year old genius AI who is an expert in both magic and science. No slouch in combat, either; even as little as keeping up with someone as skilled in combat as SOLSTICE (given the whole "thousands of years of combat experience", adaptive precognition, and Matrioshka brain things...) would be impressive, and EQUINOX has beat her, before.
  • Hax variety. Subatomic / particle destruction and manipulation can go a long way. Reality wheels, also, though EQUINOX doesn't really have many listed.
  • General versatility advantage through electromagnetism and magical powers.
  • The whole EM being thing is actually kind of a drawback against someone who can manipulate electromagnetism on the level that EQUINOX can.
So. I'm going with EQUINOX, although it wouldn't be easy.

Hmmm. Given these points out, i can definitely see E winning this now more than Megaman GEO. For one, i didn't think her magic was potent enough to get around GEO's intangibility (then again, there's no "magic" in the Megaman series AFAIK). And i suppose E's electromagnetic power can affect GEO given what he is.

GEO does still have the general power advantage plus teleportation to close in any distance gaps, but with what EQUINOX has done and have on her despite having the risk of having her Zeus Array backfire on her? I can now say she can get this more as of now....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back