• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Five nights at Jovens Update! Red stickmen secret character found! (Red stickman vs Joven)

Javenplayz253

He/Him
Red stickman was waiting out the night with all doors closed and the power turned off and Joven came up to the door to do the jumpscare but... The Red stickman ain't going down without a fight...
  • Both are 9-C
  • Anything above 9-C is restricted
  • Speed is equalized
  • Location is the office from Fnaf 1
  • Starting distance is 6 meters
  • Battle Music
  • Both have line of sight
  • both opponents will be allowed to roam the pizzeria freely
I have this feeling Froggy hates this character:

HOW CAN THE SYMBOL OF PEACE BE A CHAOS GOD OF DEATH?: 3

Inconclusive:

Last edited:
Why would I hate my precious alive targets for FU units to show power at? For a whole 12 years

Though recently Red Stickmen got a better lore and reasons as to why they became like this, but no spoilers
they're literal fodder 💀 like no offense
coolio uhh Joven will sneak up on Stickfigure in order to grab him with Elasticity to try to kill him.

they're literal fodder 💀 like no offense
shhhhhh 🤫
coolio uhh Joven will sneak up on Stickfigure in order to grab him with Elasticity to try to kill him.
Given that the smallest Stickman knows he is in a fight, he will try to run away while throwing away all his equipment on the ground to run faster. Sadly you cannot exit fnaf1 office in the game (+SBA), so the smallest Stickman will just keep running through all the fnaf1 pizzeria with speed amp (entering panic mode in other words + given that you can circle in it), and he didn't possess any weapons nor equipment to begin with, so nothing drops lmao.

CANT KEEP ME QUIET!1!1
Given that the smallest Stickman knows he is in a fight, he will try to run away while throwing away all his equipment on the ground to run faster. Sadly you cannot exit fnaf1 office in the game (+SBA), so the smallest Stickman will just keep running through all the fnaf1 pizzeria with speed amp (entering panic mode in other words + given that you can circle in it), and he didn't possess any weapons nor equipment to begin with, so nothing drops lmao
Uhhh well that'd be a stomp I think I should make a rule that both opponents will be allowed to roam the pizzeria freely

Uhhh well that'd be a stomp I think I should make a rule that both opponents will be allowed to roam the pizzeria freely
I thought they could use all the pizzeria area to begin with, you know, fnaf1 office is small. How does fnaf Javen react to a severely faster small stickman orbiting through the pizzeria complex at nearly blitzing speeds? Smallest Stickman still can deal unintentional hits to fnaf Javen (despite not sensing him) as he bumps into him each turn running through the complex, trying to get away from him.

Froggy meanwhile chokes himself with laughter as he tries to figure out how to argue for the smallest Stickman in-character, while vibing to a more fitting battle ost on repeat (still from ONAF3)

I thought they could use all the pizzeria area to begin with, you know, fnaf1 office is small. How does fnaf Javen react to a severely faster small stickman orbiting through the pizzeria complex at nearly blitzing speeds?
He'd hide in the shadows since he knows how to kidnap people He'd plan up a trap and just have both of his arms out so red guy can run into them and so he can jumpscare/kill him
Froggy meanwhile chokes himself with laughter as he tries to figure out how to argue for the smallest Stickman in-character, while vibing to a more fitting battle ost on repeat (still from ONAF3)
That is how i'll win Let you choke /J actually that is pretty good lol

He'd hide in the shadows since he knows how to kidnap people He'd plan up a trap and just have both of his arms out so red guy can run into them and so he can jumpscare/kill him
Smallest Stickman gets furthermore scared by the pizzeria complex at night by that point, he will run so fast that elasticity fnaf javen catching him will get tramped and stretched behind him, unable to jumpscare him. Stickman now runs as a flag having his opponent flabbergasting behind him. That will scare Smallest Stickman even more as time passes, ironically fnaf Javen could get defeated by being bumped into objects in the pizzeria complex or having his brain explode from the panicking scream of Smallest Stickman running away from him (which releases annoying high pitch noises already when speaking).

0rxmM.gif

For a graphical representation on how the elasticity holding Javen gets dragged behind the escaping Smallest Stickman (from him)

0rxmM.gif

For a graphical representation on how the elasticity holding Javen gets dragged behind the escaping Smallest Stickman (from him)
Lol anyways The whole mind exploding thing may work but if Joven is still hanging onto red I don't see why not that Joven would eventually kill him after a while

Lol anyways The whole mind exploding thing may work but if Joven is still hanging onto red I don't see why not that Joven would eventually kill him after a while
How would he do that if the smallest stickman runs fast enough that it makes Joven stretch behind him (given his body has elastic features), sort of like black hole spaghettification? Can he kill with a hand grip holding to him alone?

How would he do that if the smallest stickman runs fast enough that it makes Joven stretch behind him (given his body has elastic features), sort of like black hole spaghettification? Can he kill with a hand grip holding to him alone?
I mean I don't see how Joven can just easily grab him retract his arms towards him then kill him

I mean I don't see how Joven can just easily grab him retract his arms towards him then kill him
Red Stickmen don't possess a big stamina, it can be seen at them. If Joven cannot grab him like this, would he in-character wait till Red Stickman slows down?

Red Stickmen don't possess a big stamina, it can be seen at them. If Joven cannot grab him like this, would he in-character wait till Red Stickman slows down?
In the og game I pretty sure if you leave the door open and still have the cameras up he'll wait for you to put them down to Jumpscare you so yeah he's pretty patient to wait.

In the og game I pretty sure if you leave the door open and still have the cameras up he'll wait for you to put them down to Jumpscare you so yeah he's pretty patient to wait.
Guess Joven then takes this, as the Smallest Stickman will keep "escaping" from him and the Animalistic-Below Average intelligence won't help him to realize he should defend/fight instead. Simply waiting until Red Stickman dies from overrunning could work, furthermore assured with the shock of jumpscare once he slows down.

hax LV.1. Joven FRA , Im so proud of Red Stickmen honestly

Guess Joven then takes this, as the Smallest Stickman will keep "escaping" from him and the Animalistic-Below Average intelligence won't help him to realize he should defend/fight instead. Simply waiting until Red Stickman dies from overrunning could work, furthermore assured with the shock of jumpscare once he slows down.

hax LV.1. Joven FRA , Im so proud of Red Stickmen honestly
Your not /j

Me when the door stops me fra

Last edited:
I will keep bumping you till you finally create it xD

Back