• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Eroij, Fraud? Alien X/ Celestialsapien discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/642949

This thread should be highligted IMO

So ProfessorKukui4Life is saying Eroij has edited the Ben 10 wiki, to prove PK4 is lying, so what I'm asking PK4 to do is post the links to the wiki, show it to us and let us verify whether they are telling the truth or not. The wiki changes made by Eroij on the Ben 10 wiki has been updated since yesterday, so the stuff PK4 was talking about should be there now. Wikis always have a backup, in case somebody changes what's on the wiki, and if nobody verifies it in time it will be changed immediately. If what he edited is false, then it will have been changed.

Also it seems from your screenshots PK4 that Eroij only changed 1 wiki, teh celestialsapein page, yet you posted 4 different pages. If I'm wrong about this, I apologize, but in any event, you should quote what said on the wiki, give a link to the wiki, and then have people verify if it is true or not. Then this discussion can be properly solved.

"Wikis always have a backup, in case somebody changes what's on the wiki, and if nobody verifies it in time it will be changed immediately. If what he edited is false, then it will have been changed."

Wait what?

A user changed Eroij's edit back to what it was previously.

And this is the second sockpuppet you make.

He modified a page as he posted his reply to that guy. I actually despise the fact he will manipulate the facts beyond that. Also he insert false evidence along as well.

Gwynbleidd that's what I'm saying, it is already changed back, yet I still can't find the "can't move an inch for thousand of years" that proffesorkuki guy did lie about that. It doesn't say that on the wiki. Check it yourself, and check any edits. It makes no mention of that.

@Starkiller215 I despise liars and downplayers like yourself, and also you inserted false evidence along as well. Of course being the bigger guy, you didn't actually put any sources to your claim, but still insisted I was wrong without up backing any of your claims. And you will continue to do so. No proof, just " He's wrong", " he lie", " I don't think there are infinte universes, despite all the evidence, i've watched the show i dont remember".

Okay, calling me a liar has pushing this far. You should drop the topic when you have the chance, but NO. You just insulted me by using things that has been heavily been debated over the string theory.

you haven't backed up your claims yet, back them up, and you started calling me a liar, so you started insulting me.

You are using sockpuppet account so you can manage have a lasting grudge against me. I don't like on how people believe you when they are not familiar with things such as this. You need to be stopped as having another sockpuppet will only make things worse.

So my question is what are we gonna do about the Ben 10 stats? Also I hope he doesn't become another Mikoto.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back