• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

ERROR!Sans VS Flandre Scarlet

People have talked about UNDERTALE (And AUs Included) VS TouHou so I though might as do two of the strongest characters.

1. Matches with OCs aren't allowed unless they're on F&G.

2. Why in the hell is he 2-A/Low 1-C?

3. Since he's Low 1-C (for some reason), he stomps.

4. Flandre sure as hell aint the strongest Touhou character.

Okay, so, a few things.

1. None of those justifications would even net him 2-B, much less 2-A.

2. His Low 1-C has no justification period.

3. Irrelevant Lifting Strength is 1-A specific last I checked.

4. Is he can travel to other AUs (IE. Other universes) he should just have immeasurable speed.

5. We do not do serious debates between fan characters here outside the Fun and Games Board.

This is why it's important to read all the site rules before making a match.

HyperSsonic said:
1. Ok I just believe every Sans gets to use the Ultra version

2.He destroys universe for a living maybe that is why

3. Ok

4. Then who is strongest Touhou character?
Only... you can't. Because Ultra Sans isn't canon.

That's at most low 2-C.

The Wright Way said:
HyperSsonic said:
1. Ok I just believe every Sans gets to use the Ultra version

2.He destroys universe for a living maybe that is why

3. Ok

4. Then who is strongest Touhou character?
Only... you can't. Because Ultra Sans isn't canon.
That's at most low 2-C.
Oof I am just tired and forgot about the OC thing my bad

Edwardtruong2006 said:
https://fcoc-vs-battles.fandom.com/wiki/Error_Sans
He's a more semi-competent Error Sans profile if you want to debate
His Low 1-C justification is no longer accepted with our system. He can't move beyond Low 2-C without feats so at best he's infinitely above baseline. Speed should be Supersonic+ and existing in a higher-dimensional void isn't automatically Immeasurable. Other than that, it's OK-ish.

His Low 1-C justification is no longer accepted with our system. He can't move beyond Low 2-C without feats so at best he's infinitely above baseline. Speed should be Supersonic+ and existing in a higher-dimensional void isn't automatically Immeasurable. Other than that, it's OK-ish.

Infinite stats means he's comparable to Asriel no? Asriel's 2-B, so 2-B for him also makes sense I'd think

Base Asriel was supposed to get downgraded to Low 2-C ages ago, so no.

Yeah but

He's not

so

Error Sans is still 2-B, I'm not updating the profile until Asriel actually gets downgraded on his page

So can someone give me the tier ERROR!Sans is at highest ? Or even just for the heck of it even Ultra ERROR!Sans?

HyperSsonic said:
So can someone give me the tier ERROR!Sans is at highest ? Or even just for the heck of it even Ultra ERROR!Sans?
As he is, 2-B. Once Asriel gets downgraded, At least Low 2-C.

HyperSsonic said:
Wait how come he isn't like 1 something? He can compare to Core!Frisk who is omnipresent
Being X-dimensional is no longer Tier 1 without further context that these dimensions supersede lower ones to an infinite degree. CORE! Frisk should also be downgraded come to think of it. And being omnipresent doesn't mean anything. Junko is High 3-A but has 2-B omnipresence.

The justification seems like a pretty obvious "higher dimensional except not really", heck Tier 1 Crash Bandicoot at least has a statement about how the 10th dimension is beyond the third

Basically, dimensional tiering got the axe a few months ago. Now to move into Low 1-C, you have to either be able to create/destroy uncountably infinite universal space-times, an infinite 5-dimensional space or a plane of existence that's explicitly infinitely or qualitatively superior to 4-dimensional space-time or something analogous to it.

HyperSsonic said:
I mean ERROR being able to destroy Universes with ease couldn't that make him low 1-C?
Not even remotely close. That's just a casual Low 2-C feat, nothing more.

I mean he could destroy the multiverse (maybe not confirmed if he truly could) or he could take the souls from every au at once and basically become the god of the undertale multiverse

Back