• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Errorsaness vs Felix Kjellberg a.k.a PewDiePie

Errorsaness as an avater is meme omnipotent and meme omnipresent and meme omnicientific and real errorsaness is like comparing Trump- the real thing to the avatar- Rick Sanchez- downplayed

Errorsaness said:
Errorsaness as an avater is meme omnipotent and meme omnipresent and meme omnicientific and real errorsaness is like comparing Trump- the real thing to the avatar- Rick Sanchez- downplayed
Pewds is vastly above that

Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:
Pewds is vastly above that
So is Errorsaness

Errorsaness said:
also my power is still unknown its still sterting to leak
So is pewds

Pewds aslo has the power of not being someone un-original self insert

Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Pewds aslo has the power of not being someone un-original self insert
Errorsaness has the power of nothing happening to him no matter what
Pewds has powers beyond that even

But Errorsaness is still a self insert, so Pewds reviews him on meme, gives him a 0, and then he dies

Self Inserts(No matter how powerful)<<<<Pewds

Errorsaness said:
Pewds(No matter how poweerful)<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<Errorsaness
Sorry but Errorsaness will never be as powerful as Pewds

Eternal figure said:
we need a list of people who are not allowed to debate anymore
Yeah

Errorsaness said:
Finally if all fails he could just switch stats. He got taught that mastery by the Final Pan Jr.
Switching Stats won't work on Pewds, because Pewds is above stats

Errorsaness said:
Finally I win via bad writing and being simpler
PewDiePie will make fun of your bad writing and simplicity then destroy you (Even Jacksfilms could do that, and Jacksfilms is <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< PewDiePie)

Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:
PewDiePie will make fun of your bad writing and simplicity then destroy you (Even Jacksfilms could do that, and Jacksfilms is <<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<< PewDiePie)
I'll make fun of him making fun of me

Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:
Once youve been made fun of by the #1 YouTuber, the world will see you as a joke, and you will be no more, just like the Pauls, who are now the laughing stock of YouTube, whether your comebacks are good or not doesn't matter, its already over

Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:
Once youve been made fun of by the #1 YouTuber, the world will see you as a joke, and you will be no more, just like the Pauls, who are now the laughing stock of YouTube, whether your comebacks are good or not doesn't matter, its already over
Dude Orror SANESS (Eggageraed) is most powerful as a laughingstock and when Orror SANESS (Eggagerated) is a laughingstock whether your comebacks are good or not doesn't matter, its already over.

Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:
Dude Orror SANESS (Eggageraed) is most powerful as a laughingstock and when Orror SANESS (Eggagerated) is a laughingstock whether your comebacks are good or not doesn't matter, its already over.
Orror SANESS (Eggagerated) is a laughing stock because hes so weak

Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:
No it's because he's stronk

Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:
stronƒà▒´©Å shiƒà▒´©Å

I ƒà▒´©Åin via ƒà▒´©Å

Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:
Soel404 said:
Errorsaness said:
Stronk is weak compared to Pewds, Pewds is far above strong, and stronk

Back