• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Erza Scarlet vs Weiss Schnee

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Pepper Speed is equalized and Erza only has her standard 8-A armors so that reasoning doesnt really work in this situation...

Let me correct myself.

I believe Erza would win since she has an armor that is Island Level. It's her strongest I believe in terms of pre-time skip. Fairy Armor is it?

...No, her strongest Pre-Second Origin (pre-timeskip) armor is Low 7-C, which she doesnt have access to, only her standard armors which are 8-A

Well, her standard armors gives her resistence to Weiss's dust so there's an advantage for Erza there. Fire, Lighting, ect.

Weiss loses this.

Not only is Erza more versatile than her, but she's also more experienced and skilled, has fought multiple opponents stronger than herself and others with similar abilities to Weiss (Natsu, Gray, Laxus) and has way more stamina. Furthermore Weiss' Aura gets depleted rather fast and leaves her weakened while Erza has the elemental advantage against her in lightning and fire, has fought Ice users like Gray before and is the better battle tactician.

Pepper14832 said:
Well, her standard armors gives her resistence to Weiss's dust so there's an advantage for Erza there. Fire, Lighting, ect.
That would burn trough her magic reserves at an absurd rate though. She wouldn't be able to do this many times, but she has to if Weiss keeps using different Dusts.

Also, i'm voting Weiss due to the AP advantage, being scaled from Ruby's 140 tons while Erza is scaled from 100 tons. That and the fact that as of Volume 4 she has her summons to help her

Edit:it's V3 Weiss but it doesn't change much.

Kaltias said:
That would burn trough her magic reserves at an absurd rate though. She wouldn't be able to do this many times, but she has to if Weiss keeps using different Dusts.
Not really. Erza can switch quite a lot of armors and weapons in a short timeframe without getting tired, that's kinda her signature. Sure it will expend her Magic reserves, but she's not getting tired anytime soon due to her extreme stamina.

Kaltias said:
Also, i'm voting Weiss due to the AP advantage, being scaled from Ruby's 140 tons while Erza is scaled from 100 tons. That and the fact that as of Volume 4 she has her summons to help her
Weiss has her own feat which was calced at 110 tons so there's a good possibility Erza is not only very close to her in AP, but even surpassing it as she is scaled from Gray's 100 ton feat. Natsu is superior to Gray while Erza can stomp both of them at the same time with little to no effort at this time, so she's not exactly 100 tons.

Having that said, I also vote Erza.

@Rin

If you have your own feat but you are scaled from a higher feat the latter takes precedence. And Volume 3 Weiss (which we are using here) is much stronger than Volume 1 Ruby, which is the one with the 140 tons feat. So Erza doesn't have the AP advantage and in all likelihood she is weaker to a degree

Now that I think about it, is there something preventing Weiss's summon from one-shotting Erza? Because it can one-shot the Paladins, who can take Weiss's strikes

Weiss used her summon once. She's VERY inexperienced with using it. Actually she did completely by accident and was initiated due to saving someone else.

I do agree that if she did manage to control it that it could one shot Erza

She doesn't need a good control over it though. One hit would be enough. And even if she managed to do it only once, we know that she can replicate it. And i'd argue that if Erza was about to kill her, this would be enough to trigger the summoning

@Burning

She is scaled from 100 tons durability, while the Summon one-shotted something scaled from 140 tons durability (Just to get this out of the way, it's a huge lowball both for Erza and for the Paladin)

Like I said. It would take a miracle shot to land the hit, but if it does....well then we have two Ezras

@Nico

Vs thread addition is only for fights with have at least a locked character

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back