• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
uh... actually i dont know much about hinata so i will ask CP to commeent in here

Hinata is likely to first put up a anti-magic Holy Barrier and then she will try and attack with her sword, Dead End Rainbow, which can kill souls in 7 hits. Her Mathematician skill allows her to read her opponent's moves and predict how they attack.

about the density manipulation, she can manipulate the weight of things and increase the weight of her weapon at the moment of impact to do more damage to her opponents, as for her matter manipulation that's from her disintegration technique which targets everything from the atom to the soul and completely erases them at the speed of light, disintegration takes a little bit of time to use though as she has to chant to use it, so it's not something she uses off the bat, chanting also requires her to pray to god and she is an atheist so she doesn't like using it unless it's necessary.

For precog hinata can observe her opponents movements and make perfect predictions on how they will attack.

Which armor will Erza be likely to use? Though I do think Hinata has the advantage becuase of Mathematician's predictions and her Dead End Rainbow's soul killing ability.

1997KD said:
How her density, matter, soul manipulation and recognition works?
I honeslty, I think she win for this reasons

• Soul Manipulation
    • Astral Bind: An amulet which Hinata uses to create a barrier which binds not only the flesh, but every level of one's soul.
    • Disintegration: An ability Hinata uses which targets everything from the atom to the soul, upon its activation, a brilliant white light travels to the target at the speed of light, and completely erases the target.
    • Bind Slash: A technique where Hinata converge a countless amount of spiritual substances on her blade, and then turning those substances into innumerable blades as soul restraining attack. The restraining effect of this technique works even if the only thing that it hits is only the shadow of someone.
    • Dead End Pai: The ability of Phantom Rainbow which activates upon hitting her opponent 6 times, it seals off her opponents abilities, and completely destroys their spiritual body in 3 minutes.
  • Precognition (Can see a few minutes into the future).
  • Power Absorption (Can gain the abilities of others),

Everything12 said:
Which armor will Erza be likely to use? Though I do think Hinata has the advantage becuase of Mathematician's predictions and her Dead End Rainbow's soul killing ability.
her strongest in x791 Key

Hinata absolutely stomps. Dead End Rainbow attacks the soul, and instantly kills on the 7th hit. Her barriers prevent any magic that Erza could produce, while she could can use her own, Ursuper gives her knowledge of everything Erza could use, and absolutely end her with Disintergration that will destroy every atom in her body, and even her soul.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Hinata absolutely stomps. Dead End Rainbow attacks the soul, and instantly kills on the 7th hit. Her barriers prevent any magic that Erza could produce, while she could can use her own, Ursuper gives her knowledge of everything Erza could use, and absolutely end her with Disintergration that will destroy every atom in her body, and even her soul.
Actually the Barrier also effects Hinata, its just Skills and certain magic like Disintergration doesn't use magical energy so the Barrier doesn't prevent them. Also I think that she won't use Disintergration because the only time she used that is when her Dead End Rainbow soul killing didn't work, while it will work on Erza.

Anyway I vote for Hinata for Mathematician allows her to dodge Erza's attacks and killing her with Dead End Rainbow.

Milly Rocking Bandit said:
Oh, it does. Okay, but Hinata still stomps.
I wouldn't say stomp, Erza still has a chance to kill her, its just Mathematician will most likely allow Hinata to dodge Erza's attacks and hit her seven times with her sword before that can happen.

Before we called this a stomp can someone tell us what can erza do?

I believe this is not stomp, Hinata is fodder in Tensei, she have no Godly Regenerationn and no broken hax

Pretty sure the Holy Barrier will prevent her from use Requip magic limiting her to her Heart Kreuz armour and possibly no sword. How long does it take to make a Holy Barrier again?

GLHF22 said:
Before we called this a stomp can someone tell us what can erza do?

I believe this is not stomp, Hinata is fodder in Tensei, she have no Godly Regenerationn and no broken hax
getting stomped .

First key hinata doesn't have the precog which sees minutes into the future, she can still predict her opponents movements though.

And she doesn't only have soul manipulation with disintegration and dead end rainbow, with astral bind she can bind every level of a persons soul, and with bind slash even if the attack only touches their shadow, it will bind her opponents soul.

As for usurper, in the web novel she needed to kill a person first before gaining their abilities, in the light novel she doesn't, it's the start of the hinata boost since in the light novel she is gonna be veldora level, she is gonna get a lot more broken...

What's the AP difference?

Correct me if I'm wrong but her base armors scale to Natsu who Stomps 4.4 megatons characters

Erza will eventually be caught by Hinata's bind slash, and her inertia manip will slow her down for her to have a lower difficulty in executing dead end rainbow, so my vote goes to Hinata.

Even in the WN it doesn't necessarily need her to kill someone to steal anything. Rimuru only made out that the main difference between his Unique Skill & Hinata's was that the latter didn't need to analyze things first so it's more battle oriented than his own in comparison. Hinata was even stealing Ifrit from Rimuru when hes still pretty much alive

THOK AST THOK said:
Even in the WN it doesn't necessarily need her to kill someone to steal anything. Rimuru only made out that the main difference between his Unique Skill & Hinata's was that the latter didn't need to analyze things first so it's more battle oriented than his own in comparison. Hinata was even stealing Ifrit from Rimuru when hes still pretty much alive
Yeah, she try to steal Ifrit: https://www.readlightnovel.org/tensei-shitara-slime-datta-ken-wn/chapter-66

She stole Sizhue skills:

Sakaguchi Hinata thought herself fortunate to have been able to meet Izawa Shizue.
Though the time they spent to together was truly short, only to Shizue was Hinata able to truly open up her heart.
A single month.
In that short time, she had stolen all her skills and left her.
She was afraid to be rejected. As her theft ability was terrifying.

According to what Shizu-san had said, after obtaining all her skills in a single month, Hinata had left.
I hadnt noticed it before, but theres something strange about this.

https://novel-updates.com/tensei-shitara-slime-datta-ken-wn/chapter-94

https://www.readlightnovel.org/tensei-shitara-slime-datta-ken-wn/chapter-94

Unless it's pre-harvest festival characters, their opponents need to have some hax if they wanna tangle with tensei characters.

The characters get haxed real quick.

Erza can win with 7-B Armor but I am pretty sure that Hinata will try to steal the ability when she see as she try with Rimuru.

Back