• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I was going to make him fight Ozpin given how thematic the battle would have been, but they're not the same tier anymore ƒÿ¡

im gonna go through this stat by stat

ap:

erza: city level in her strongest armours. 25.8 megatons

link: at most city level. 90 to 100 megatons

link wins effortlessly

speed: equalized so tie

erza: Massively Hypersonic+, faster with Flight Armor.

link: Superhuman with Supersonic+ reactions

erza wins until its equalized any ways.

lifting strength:

erza: Class K, Class M with her strongest armors.

link: class one

erza wins effortlessly

striking strength:

erza: City level with her strongest armors

link: at most city level

again cant find calcs tie

durability

erza: City level with her strongest armors

link: at most city level

again cant find calcs tie

stamina:

erza: extremely high

link: high

erza wins effortlessly

so over all thats 3 ties, 2 erza, 1 link.

i vote erza.

How is lifting strength & slightly higher stamina gonna give her the win? I'm going under the pre-tense that speed is equalized or else this needs to be closed for a stomp.

You didn't even take their hax into account.

lifting strength could allow her to pick up and throw him or she could crush him like a tin can or if they get into a sword lock she could overpower him, higher stamna would allow her to fight longer before tiring or weaking allowing her to have the upper hand in a prolonged fight.

Schnee One said:
HenryWong122 said:
Link via Mirror Shield and Magic Sword.
This is Soul Caliber Link, nowhere near as strong as the main counterpart
https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Link_(Soul_Calibur)

Powers and Abilities: Superhuman Physical Characteristics, Sword, Grapple Hook, and Bomb Mastery, Can fire destructive air slashes. Can shoot sword beams, Sealing, Limited Durability Negation with Razor Sword, Attack Reflection and Life Force Absorption with Mirror Shield, Can damage the foes without making physical contact with Magic Sword, Passive Statistics Amplification, Regenerationn (Low) and Limited Durability Negation with Great Fairy's Sword, Time Travel, Teleportation, Soul Manipulation and Weather Manipulation with the Ocarina of Time, Resistance to Mind Manipulation, Madness Manipulation(Able to enter Ostrheinsburg and not be driven mad by the Evil Seed) and Magic Attacks.

She's around 4 km away from him and how is she going to crush him when they're the same AP. How do we know the fight is taking that long? You didn't once again take hax into account.

where does it say they are 4km away from eachother? and ap is attack potentcy meaning how strong they hit, the strength of a hit and the strength to push or crush are very diffrent like a boxer vs a weight lifter.

Erza scales to Etherious Kyoka who scales above Silver who one shots Atlas Flame who could reverse Silver's accidental 25 megaton feat.

What puts them at 4km apart when neither has that kind of range?

How does the Mirror Shield and Magic Sword work?

Standard Battle Assumptions put the characters at the max range of the one who holds the range advantage. If the distance one can reach is above 4km, the starting distance is 4km only (unless specified otherwise).

This needs to get speed equal. Otherwise, Erza lolblitz.

Erza scales around 24 Megatons IIRC. It's a feat from one of the Tartaros' demons (Torafuzar I guess).

Dunno about Link.

Speaking of speed, Flight Armor amps Erza enough to keep up with both Racer and Cobra at the same time, the former blitzing multiple people comparable to her in speed, simultaneously.

Dura negation works on Evil Beings

By the way, Link should be deleted due to crossover rules

AnonymousBlank said:
Speaking of speed, Flight Armor amps Erza enough to keep up with both Racer and Cobra at the same time, the former blitzing multiple people comparable to her in speed, simultaneously.
He doesn't. That was the whole point.

....... except Racer does. Just cuz its done through time slow doesnt change the fact that he is moving x times faster (that being blitz worthy) in relation to people comparable to her speed and her Flight Armor counteracted this and also let her keep up with another person at the same time.

so she just has to hit some where other than the sheild? with heavens wheel armour that should be possible

Drop the sass dude. I am asking for the mechanics of the attack reflection. If you dont know, say so and let someone else answer.

AnonymousBlank said:
Drop the sass dude. I am asking for the mechanics of the attack reflection. If you dont know, say so and let someone else answer.
i assume it just reflects all attacks that hit the sheild, like they bounce off the sheild. (i havent actually played the game im just guessing.)

AnonymousBlank said:
....... except Racer does. Just cuz its done through time slow doesnt change the fact that he is moving x times faster (that being blitz worthy) in relation to people comparable to her speed and her Flight Armor counteracted this and also let her keep up with another person at the same time.
That's not how his magic works. He isn't moving any faster, he just slowing down whatever he wishes within a certain radius of himselves; doing so makes him appear as if he is moving much faster than he actually is.

Them being x times slower than him is the same as him being x times faster. Erza's Flight Armor allowed her to not be blitzed and fight Racer and Cobra at the same time. You are just arguing semantics for whatever reason when it is clear that Flught Armor lwts her blitz people comparable to her base speed.

Jellal did the same thing, blitz racer with his meteor which amps his speed like erza flight amrir

That's actually not the same, Ezra allowing her to not be blitzed by people stat amping themself =/= Ezra allowing herself to not be blitzed by people stat deducting her.

You seem to not understand. Racer slows down time, not reduce their stats. So if he slows time for everything around him to 10% its normal rate, they are x10 slower and thus he seems x10 faster than he actually is. Erza's Flight Armor also suffers the time slow but is able to amp her enough to not only counteract the time slow which lets him blitz people faster than him but to let her take on someone else as well. No matter how you try to argue it, Flight Armor amps her speed enough to blitz people comparable to her.

Someone should tell Triforce that his match is alive and stompish as long as speed is unequal.

anybody got an ap on link? if not i assume hes baseline (6.3 megatons) and based on previous posts erza is at 24 megtons giving her a nearly 4x ap advantage.

HenryWong122 said:
Schnee One said:
Which means nothing because he is still faster.
Semantics don't mean anything
The problem is I'm not arguing semantics. I'm explaining how you're wrong!
speed is equalized now, it doesnt matter anymore, let it go.

Back