• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Escanor vs a staff member

Status
Not open for further replies.

PaChi2

VS Battles
Retired
High 6-B Escanor vs DarkDragoMedeus

SBA. Escanor starts at the High 6-B cap and can't grow any stronger.

The battle starts at sunrise (~8:00 AM) and nightfall comes at ~10:00 PM.

Speed equal

EscanorRender
Medeus dragon
As a Dark Dragon (seen in the prologue and in Mistery of The Fire Emblem)

Dragonmasterxyz said:
How far into High 6-B is Medeus. Depending on said answer, my vote may go to Escanor.
I cant find the calc putting them at High 6-B, but remember that this Medeus is at least >> his Earth Dragon counterpart.

Also, it can summon other dragons to aid him.

Oh. It should be noted somewhere then.

Duma (Fire Emblem) and his sister created a continent. They scale from that feat.

Alm with Falchion defeated Duma

Marth's falchion is comparable to Alm's.

Marth defeated Earth Dragon and Dark Dragon Medeus, though its very implied that it was not only with his power. The second time he had the shield too.

Well I got, flight, far superior range, and a slight AP advantage, I should take win this fight. Medeus is around 380 Teratons to be specific, and likely a bit higher in Dark Dragon form.

And that's done by someone this Escanor is vastly superior too.

Yeah, I'm inclined to say Escanor takes this, his sheer AP and brute force on top of being able to grow stronger as the fight goes on can give him the edge in the long run.

I mean.

He cant become even x3 times stronger than Medeus as Im not letting him become 6-A.

The absolute maximun he can be is x2 Medeus.

DDM: 1

Escanor: 1

That doesnt stop the fact that he is still scaled to High 6-B. Which caps at x2 Medeus.

Also, reminder, Escanor doesnt start the day as strong as Tarmiel, he starts weaker, equals Tarmiel, then surpasses him and then becomes the The One. For example, the moment he "stomped" Galand he wasnt stronger than Tarmiel.

You really don't specify which High 6-B Escanor this is. I detailed the scaling chain during the Esdeath fight. I firmly believe that by feats and scaling Escanor either has equal AP or greater.

I thought we assumed Escanor started as = to Tarmiel (as the profile scales Escanor to 368 TT) and then Escanor grows to the High 6-B cap (which isnt even x2 DDM).

I bever heard anything about assumptions. SBA assumes strongest versions. In this case, strongest High 6-B versions.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
You really don't specify which High 6-B Escanor this is. I detailed the scaling chain during the Esdeath fight. I firmly believe that by feats and scaling Escanor either has equal AP or greater.
That reminds me

That fight got added

Dragonmasterxyz said:
I bever heard anything about assumptions. SBA assumes strongest versions. In this case, strongest High 6-B versions.
Its not really an assumption, tho. He is scaled to 368 TT. So I thought the starting point was what he was scaled to. But eh, "Escanor starts at peak High 6-B and cant grow stronger" is fine by me.

Then are we fine with Escanor starting at the High 6-B cap?

I would assume so. Either way Escanor allows himself to lose this match because he respects Medeus' brilliance.

Okay, Im going to give input about the dragons Medeus can call for help:

Wind drakes: flying dudes with extreme mobility.

Ice drakes: can't fly but shoot ice beams.

Fire drakes: similar to the icey ones but with fire.

Magic drakes: Extremely resistant to magic (you literally cant harm them with magic in game). They shoot lazer beamz.

And the most dangerous of them all: Earth Dragons: each of one of these fellows are comparable to Medeus in his earth dragon form. Are extremely durable and shoot some kind of "dust breath". Can't fly, though. These guys needed to be sealed because they are too strong for the party to handle.

The number of dragons he can call at a time is low, but he can do it repeatedly. Wind/Fire/Ice/Magic dragons are far below Medeus so they shouldnt pose a threat to Escanor. Earth Dragons on the other hand should be very dangerous for the Lion.

Should also mention that Dark Dragon Medeus is actually superior to the 380 Teraton feat. It was performed by Mila and Duma; both of whom are inferior to Naga. Medeus in his Dark Dragon form on the other hand actually defeated Naga. Additionally, Earth Dragon Medeus and Duma respectively just needed Falchion to defeat, where as Dark Dragon Medeus required both both Falchion and Shield of Seals; Shield of Seals is also able to stomp multiple Earth Dragons.

Though, I'm pretty sure the nameless Earth Dragons are rather weaker than Duma or Medeus's Earth Dragon form. However, Escalor only has several hundreds of meters as his range while Medeus has hundreds of kilometers; he can burn up entire countries.

Doesn't the Shield SEAL the Earth Dragons, not necessarily stomp them

Either way, it does make Marth stronger as it increases all of his stats (and even shards of the Starsphere can increase someone's attributes, and that is only one of the stones in the knock-off Infinity Gauntlet)

Well sealing them away casually is still technically stomping them; hax stomping them rather than AP stomping, but still stomping. And yeah, SoS has all the 5 spheres that grant other abilities of those other spheres.

if we're going to say Marth has the abilities of all the spheres....then I kinda gotta make a CRT

DarkDragonMedeus said:
Well I got, flight, far superior range, and a slight AP advantage, I should take win this fight. Medeus is around 380 Teratons to be specific, and likely a bit higher in Dark Dragon form.
Escanor can fly using Cruel Sun, range won't be much of an issue unless it's a wild goose chase the whole fight, and with peak High 6-B Escanor I believe they're actually in the same ball park so the AP shouldn't mean too much.

Also the dragons won't pose a threat to Escanor. The Earth Dragons may cause hindrance but I don't see them actually contributing anything relevant except maybe being a distraction. Since Escanors been capped I'm voting inconclusive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back