• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Esdeath: 6

Han Jee-Ha: 0

Speed Unequal (She has around X6 speed advantage without amps, he has X5 with 'em)

Ice Storm Commander in Chief restricted

1000 meters away from each other, they are in the Sahara, and both are fully in-character.

Not before restraining it with Ice and surrounding it and making it incapable of moving

After that she looks for Han. And if he's hiding forever it's Incon

It's getting frozen doesn't really affect it, and it just breaks out eventually.

And if he's hiding forever... she still dies of starvation.

Plus, he has other ways to win like pulling a JoJo pose, stunning and paralyzing her with it and then sleep manip/mindhaxing/Madness Manip

He could also BFR into a pocket dimension, but he just assumes his enemies can break out of them.

He could also throw space bending gient bullets at them, and freezing them isn't going to do much for stopping them.

How does a High 7C break out of 6 megaton ice

Let alone break out of it before Esdeath snaps her fingers and undoes all of its progress.

Or before she kills something like a dangerbeast or just eat something.

She's not a braindead moron to the point where being trapped in Central Park with a fodder will make her starve

So she freezes it, any attempts to break them are completely undone and loses as it failed to effect Esdeath at all in 24 hours.

With how cutting works.

She can't do that indefinitly.

Not quiet sure what that means... But Han teleports both of 'em into a pocket dimension, so hunting is not something she can do.

Saharah, in an empity pocjet dimension (unless she just timestops before han activates it).

The golem being frozen doesn' t make Han loose...

How can you cut when you can't move?

Golem being frozen does make Han lose as he can't affect Esdeath in any way unless he were to go out and attack her, and she gets one shotted as a result

Then again pocket dimensions are BFR so.

But yeah, in character Han gets one shotted and this really isn't fair

It can move, because it's body can be moved however it wants it to move. It's how it can make weapons out of it's arm, and rest of the body.

He ca affect her tough. Choosing not to do so does not make it count.

He doesn't just get one-shot. He will know the difference in AP on sight, and he still prefers to leave the job to his golems and sit back to observe. He can figure out a way to beat her, and it's nit terribly unlikely, but I still don't think he'll do it before she timestops.

I kinda agree. This is decently bad for Han. But it really depends on what he does.

I mean, is there a reason why fool's act, into magical shackles, into sleep manip doesn't work here? Esdeath doesn't start with time stop in character, and Han will be aware of the AP advantage due to Observe, and will have the speed advantage due to time acceleration. He'd also be likely to know that she has some kind of weird time based skill and be incredibly weary of it, and go for his more potent stuff first seeing as how she's be too strong to take damage even if his boss golem attacked her.

I guess my other question is, can Han powernull her? I know that mark on her chest is where she gets her power from, but I don't recall enough about the AGK verse to know if it's similar enough to mana that they can be equalized.

If Han time accelerates Esdeath time stops to counter, she's not stupid enough to let him get a free hit.

Also how does he know she has a time based ability? Or how she acts in character.

Also how does powernull work and can it null time Stop?

Observe would not work, so he wouldn't know about time powers, no. (50 levels difference)

I doubt he could null it regardless, not without nulling his own magic, and he isn't winning without mind or sleep manip, both of which are magic.

I mean, he's not going to be up close trying to get that free hit. He'll be a few dozen or so meters away. I forget the range of her time stop to be fair. And also, he has light speed attacks. I'm aware speed is equalized, but if the revisions on this concept are anything to go off of, then that's something, even if they're ineffective.

With observe. They tell him of some of the opponent's signature skills as well. Such as when he was fighting truth wagon and saw a passive skill, as well as another skill or two he hadn't used yet. Same as when he fought Hyungin-In. That's why it was such a big deal that he couldn't read Yoohwa. As he had to go around and really prepare using other methods. He wouldn't know how she acts in character. I was only saying that her not leading with timestop benefits Han.

His powernull takes various forms. He can form a large barrier that powernulls are magic in its barrier. He can emits an AoE wave that disrupts any magic in the area. He can point his staff at someone and place magical shackles of binding upon them, sealing their magic. He also has magic cancelling orbs he can shoot that make it so magic can't be used in the area where the orbs are. He can also control these orbs with his telekinesis. He likely has one or two other ways that I'm forgetting about. And if they work on Esdeath, she wouldn't be able to use her abilities, so time stop wouldn't be an option in that case.

His lightspeed attacks would probably get him killed, even if they don't hurt her that much the sheer fact that she's getting hit will prompt her. So that's probably not a good idea

What's the 50 levels thing? I don't get.

Have they been shown to null time Stop? If not. NLF

That's fair. It's a trump card that she uses pretty freely honestly.

If someone is strong enough to one shot him, then they're at least 50 levels stronger than him and he can't know their stats. Only know that he's in one shot territory. Dura and AP tend to go along in their verse as well, so he might assume he can't hurt her. I'm not sure. It's been a while since that's happened.

I don't mean that they would null the time stop. I mean that it would null the source of her powers. Meaning she'd have no ice manip and no time stop. Han hasn't been shown to null time stop.

His ability gives someone a level based on tgeir mental and physical stats (and luck), and his observe fails on anyone 50 levels above him.

The powernull plain makes using the abilities impossible. It couldn't null spacial manip for exemple, but it prevented it from being casted again. It also nulls stuff like time acceleration, and time stop is something that was pulled out just for comodity in episode 4.

I see

Anyway, 5 for Esdeath, two more and Hans win streak ends only to inevitably continue

I mean, he is going to pull out some more stuff in a bit. Idk what, but it likely bas something to do with idea power, and that made this dude, so he will just keep getting more ridicolous.

That said, I think she wins because here he'd likely send his golems to fight and simply opt to observe, and she would likely time stop and kill him (her enhanced senses are pretty good, and I don't think Han ever hid his emotions).

Episode 4? I thought it was episode 2? I though Han's resistance to time stop was removed.

I agree with Schnee. Han against most in his tier, unless they have some insane hax, is pretty much his victory.

I'll go with Esdeath here as well, since Han can't observe her and she's quick to use time stop.

Eh, doesn't matter too much. It should be, but there is still time stop in the verse, and absolute null should also null that as well.

And bump.

Back