• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Even more upgrades SCP Foundation gets also Bright upgrades

Tllmbrg

VS Battles
Content Moderator
http://www.scp-wiki.net/empty-nights

Now let's start with The Foundation

Now SCP-1440 went to a certain plae under the Foundation where he caused the nukes to go off which caused everyone to die

"You know, some of us cynics had a wager on which one of you Keters would end up doing us all in. Most of them bet on that stupid lizard, but I knew he didn't have it in him. Man, you should have seen the looks on their faces."

"Armed Sector-25 held thirty-three percent of the Foundation's nuclear devices in the northern hemisphere. Damn."

Now keep in mind this's only 33% of all the nukes the Foundation has in the northern hemisphere alone, and it caused humanity to go out

So I think it's fair to say they got High 6-A environmental damge due to only 30% of their stock of nukes in in a certain area being enough to royally screw humanity over

And before anyone asks its confirmed this killed all humans

"Of no importance!? You have tormented me for eons because I dared win them from you, destroyed the lives of countless others in your grudge against me, and now you have betrayed your duty and purged all life from this planet just to do so again! How dare you tell me they are of no importance!

You fail to understand our purpose. We did not gather your kind into the silent halls to spite you. We did it to save you. All of you.

------------------------------------------------------------

Now unto the Dr. Bright upgrades

"After some time, though judging exactly how much was impossible and indeed pointless, the old man spotted a figure beginning to climb the solitary mountain with some difficulty. As it finally ascended to the top to collapse in front of the old man's rock, he saw it was another man. One of his arms was gone at the shoulder, as were his teeth, his hair, and most of his toes. Slowly, the broken man climbed to his feet and sat on a second rock, facing the silent elder. After a few false starts ending in fits of coughing, he said:

"So, it was you then. I assumed as much."

This should add immortality type 2 to Bright

Bright also possibly should get resistence to radiation since after an event like that the earth could be filled a lot with it, tho nothing is mentioned about the radiation in the place he was at

He could also get a Key for durability for his amulate, since there's a chance he took on a nuke himself but it'd be only possibly

I was insisted to comment here for some reason despite my lack on knowledge about the SCP verse so idk, kek, but I guess I can give my opinon.

6-A seems like a highball, they do not need to wipe out the entire durface of the earth or multiple continents to wipe out all of humanity as the radiaton and nuclear fallout would take. the casuality range much much further than the intial explosions. I do not know what would be a safe assumtion, I guess you can look into how many nukes would cause the apocalypse via nuclear fallout and that stuff.

That is not type 2 unless he can suvive the rest of his life without healing those mortal wounds, that is just a stamina feat.

Amulet having durability seems fine to an extent if it has feats but the nuke thing seems like a baseless assumption and we would need to know how far away he was from the explosion's center to apply the inverse square law.

TheMonsterOfTheAbyss said:
I was insisted to comment here for some reason despite my lack on knowledge about the SCP verse so idk, kek, but I guess I can give my opinon.
6-A seems like a highball, they do not need to wipe out the entire durface of the earth or multiple continents to wipe out all of humanity as the radiaton and nuclear fallout would take. the casuality range much much further than the intial explosions. I do not know what would be a safe assumtion, I guess you can look into how many nukes would cause the apocalypse via nuclear fallout and that stuff.

That is not type 2 unless he can suvive the rest of his life without healing those mortal wounds, that is just a stamina feat.

Amulet having durability seems fine to an extent if it has feats but the nuke thing seems like a baseless assumption and we would need to know how far away he was from the explosion's center to apply the inverse square law.
I mean with the description of type 2 immortality Bright seems to fit in considering someone like this dude

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Serial_Killer_(Whack_The_Series) gets that ability and he hasn't shown waht you're talking about

And how'd you go about the nuke thing? What use the highest range radiation can get to and then divide the area of earth by that so we'd get the amount of nukes neccary for this?(tho I assume we cut the oceans out of the calc)

And yah I suppose you're right about the amulet, what about Bright having resistence to radiation tho?

Maybe SCP 076 needs be upgraded. Low 1-A is described in the following words: Characters who can universally affect, create and/or destroy structures and expanses of uncountably infinite dimensions.

SCP 076 was able to reset time on a multiversal level, which means he was able to effect the multiverse which is described as having uncountably infinite dimensions.

Thoughts?

OfficialGilgamesh said:
Maybe SCP 076 needs be upgraded. Low 1-A is described in the following words: Characters who can universally affect, create and/or destroy structures and expanses of uncountably infinite dimensions.
SCP 076 was able to reset time on a multiversal level, which means he was able to effect the multiverse which is described as having uncountably infinite dimensions.

Thoughts?
So like how's this relavant to this thread? Feels like you accidently came to here

Tllmbrg said:
OfficialGilgamesh said:

Thoughts?
So like how's this relavant to this thread?
Feels like you accidently came to here
If I make a seperate thread I barely get replies.

@OfficialGilgamesh

Oh, I found the where Low 1-A part comes from now. It seems like people already working on upgrades so no need to talk about it here.

OfficialGilgamesh said:
TrueBK98 said:
@OfficialGilgamesh
Oh, I found the where Low 1-A part comes from now. It seems like people already working on upgrades so no need to talk about it here.
Alright then. Sorry for derailig the thread.
It's okay, opinion on the actual topic of the thread tho?

Tllmbrg said:
OfficialGilgamesh said:
TrueBK98 said:
@OfficialGilgamesh
Alright then. Sorry for derailig the thread.
It's okay, opinion on the actual topic of the thread tho?
I think Bright has immortality type 2, coming from those feats we could say he's way more resistant than any normal human being.

No he only has type 6 and 8, I don't see his body getting any new durability key from this considering he's just moving heavily injured

That SCP-1440 feat used to be on the profile, but it was removed because it wasn't done through 1440's own energy output, but by probability manipulation from him standing near nukes, or something like that. tbh I don't remember the exact reason but it was there before until it was universally agreed to be removed.

idk about losing an arm being considered type 2, many people live without arms, type 2 is for living with stuff that would kill people.

EDIT: Here's the specific thread where that 1440 feat was agreed to be removed.

Tier: Varies, MTFs physically range from 11-A to 9-B, assorted vehicles and weaponry range from at least 9-C to 7-C, at least 5-B with reality warping, far higher with thaumatologic weapons and nuclear armaments

Attack Potency: Varies, MTFs physically range from High Hypoverse level (Damn Freds is capable of containing SCP-3143) to Wall level (Samsara is capable of casually smashing skulls and breaking through walls), assorted vehicles and weaponry range from at least Street level (Most MTFs possess mundane weaponry such as FN P90s) to Town level (Hammer Down has access to nuclear weaponry), far higher with thaumatologic weapons and nuclear armaments (A Mobile Task Force once wielded a nuclear device capable of taking out SCP-4450), at least Planet level with reality warping (Achilles Heels is capable of combating threats responsible for K class scenarios. They should be comparable to SCP-3480-2-8, a Class 4 threat who could affect every person on Earth via reality warping)

The thaumatologic weapons should be after the reality warping.

Agnaa said:
That SCP-1440 feat used to be on the profile, but it was removed because it wasn't done through 1440's own energy output, but by probability manipulation from him standing near nukes, or something like that. tbh I don't remember the exact reason but it was there before until it was universally agreed to be removed.
idk about losing an arm being considered type 2, many people live without arms, type 2 is for living with stuff that would kill people.

EDIT: Here's the specific thread where that 1440 feat was agreed to be removed.
Okay but I'm not saying this should be added to 1440's profile, I'm saying that The Foundation should get it added since with 33% of their nukes they can wipe out humanity

Also don't they have the wound like closed or treated quickly? Doubt Bright was treated for it considering how the rest of his body is broken what with him lacking most toes and teeth

Oh okay. But even then, High 6-A is a ridiculous highball, 1440 detonating a nuke was only like Low 7-C.

But like I'm not talking about a single nuke here, 33% of their suuply was enough to wipe out humanity, while yes High 6-A still would be a highball but like to wipe out humanity together all the nukes will surely be above low 7-C

Unless a nuke with that strength can wipe out humanity

I mean, only a relatively small number of nukes would be needed to wipe out humanity. I know that a tiny fraction of our nuclear weapon stockpile would be enough to wipe out humanity, and even THAT is only 6-C. High 6-A is ridiculous.

I mean I agree that my high 6-A estimation was way off but low 7-C seems way too low considering it'd take several nukes to wipe us out and even something like Fat Man is 7-C on its own https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Fat_Ma , also where you getting the info only a tiny fraction of our supply is enough to wipe us all out?

Sure, Low 7-C was just for one nuke, idk what a good estimation of all their nukes is.

also where you getting the info only a tiny fraction of our supply is enough to wipe us all out?

Cultural osmosis, I heard it somewhere some time in my life. I can try looking for the info later, it might have been from this video? Maybe you could try looking up how many nukes would wipe us out, and get a value from that.

Well the video said that in order to kill off everyone who lives in major cities which is roughly 3 billion people only 1,300 nukes would be used

So even if we assume they all had the ap of Little Boy that'd be 19.5 megaton, so extrem lowballed version is at least 59.09 megaton or 7-B considering only 33% of their nukes was enough to kill everyone

We can keep messing with the numbers to get higher results but it can probably get to 7-A easily

Something like that should be fine.

Remember to call the creator of the profile, Sir Oven, to these threads btw.

So The Foundation should have a 7-A key added via sheer amount of nukes

What the Doctor Bright upgrades?

Also will do

Also don't they have the wound like closed or treated quickly? Doubt Bright was treated for it considering how the rest of his body is broken what with him lacking most toes and teeth

Couldn't all of those injuries have been done over time? Couldn't he have self-treated the wound, or had an associate close/treat it?

Lacking toes and teeth aren't something that can be fixed with treatment. Having most of the body broken can only be fixed with a lot of time. I'd like to get something more clear.

Not really on someone treating him

" "How did you survive? As far as I know, you are the only one."

Giving the elder a humorless, toothless grin, the broken man removed the ornate amulet from its place around his neck and dangled it from a four-fingered hand."

He outside of SCP-1440 was the only one left alive and is there anything implying he treated himself? He was coughing heavily and other statments and showcases of body make it seem like its in a horrible shape

" Following the old man's example, the broken tried to look around as well, but his eyes were too weak to see much of anything. He shivered, and the old man removed his tattered coat and handed it to him, looking at him thoughtfully as he covered his gaunt frame. "

I mean for christ sake he can barely see, lacks an arm,other one only has 4 fingers and other stuff to boot

Yeah, 7-A looks fine. The placement of Thaumatological weapons tiering is also fine.

I can't edit the page directly tho, I'm not an admin. You can call Saik or Ultima down here to help you unlock the page so you can make changes

Okay sounds good

Will contact them to try make the changes

Back