• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

EVERY SINGLE feat and rating in this verse has NO calcs to back them up

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is not certain that your other CRT will get staff attention, so it seems better to apply what was accepted here first.

Thank you. Tell us here when you are done.

Please remember to carefully read through and follow the instructions in our Common Editing Mistakes page, so no badly structured edits are made, and extensive cleanup work will not be necessary.

If you change the statistics for any characters, also remember to update the tier categories at the bottoms of the profile pages.

Also, when you apply this revision, please insert a link to this thread into the small edit summary boxes, so your edits are not mistaken for vandalism.

I won't be able to finish the edits all at once so I'll have to do them later on today as I have to go to work in a bit

first page is done

Okay thanks and I just realized Chika may actually need one of her bigger explosions calc'd since she specifically had big trion levels and can tank her own blast with her shields and her blast one shot basically everyone as well

This only came up because with the new tiering so her AP would need to be justified to reflect that difference in power between her and the others

You always need to remove the outdated tier categories from the page:

Also, all of the statistics do not seem to have accepted calculation blogs as a basis for them.

You handle this manually at the bottom of the page in source editing mode.

What about the Small Building level statistics? Is there a calculation as basis for them? I did not notice.
It's on his profile with the bander and bamster calc's but essentially border agents are able to casually combat take out banders and bamsters which are considered fodder trion soldiers and they scale to or really above them

Yeah it will be a little confusing though considering there's lots of characters who don't have profiles in the verse along with the trion soldier and etc. So things will flow a lot better when I'm able to blog some profiles and do some CRTs to get the verse sorted

Done with these as well

Last edited:
Okay. So is there a Small Building level calculation that the profile pages can link to then?

Okay. Please make sure that it is clear to all visitors of the page what all the statistics are scaled from then.

Okay. Please make sure that it is clear to all visitors of the page what all the statistics are scaled from then.
That's what I've been saying the calc's have already been linked in the AP justification for the characters

Okay. That is probably fine then. Perhaps I just didn't pay attention when I checked the Small Building level statistics.

Okay. That is probably fine then. Perhaps I just didn't pay attention when I checked the Small Building level statistics.
It's alright if there's some sort op template I could use I could try and make a calc section on the verse page to link them and their values as well

Okay. You can just check how other verse pages have handled the calculations sections. Try the One Piece page for example.

Okay. You can just check how other verse pages have handled the calculations sections. Try the One Piece page for example.
Okay will do when I have access to my computer, also do I need to link this thread when I edit the verse page

Thank you. If you are only going to add an accepted calculations section, it seems unnecessary to link to this thread when you edit the verse page.

Okay. Thanks again.
No problem and thank you all for your assistance here, I'll be doing some CRTs for the verse and making some profiles overtime. I may definitely need some more things calc'd later on down the line so I hope I can rely on you all once again and not cause too much trouble.

Also almost forgot I'm waiting for one more calc blog from @Armorchompy for one specific character so if this can stay open until then I'd appreciate it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back