• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Evil Bean Witch V.S. A Punny, God-Killing Skeleton

Thought I make the first fight for Cackletta against to someone else (Sorry guys, I had no idea who I could put up Cackletta against to who). I'm also doing this in celebration for the upcoming remake "Mario & Luigi: Superstar Saga + Bowser's Minion".

Note: High 4-C Cackletta is used. Speed is equalized.

IMG 1358
'Stole' Peach's voice since 2003. Now she's going to do it again, see?

IMG 1360
Gonna have a bad time since 2015. Bonetrousle isn't allowed in this fight.

Cackletta: 1

Sans: 2

Inconclusive: 0

I don't understand equalizing speed for Sans. That was literally the only thing keeping him alive in his actual fight, the fact that he dodges everything.

If speed is equal, he is going to get one-shotted.

EsotericDichotomy said:
I don't understand equalizing speed for Sans. That was literally the only thing keeping him alive in his actual fight, the fact that he dodges everything.
If speed is equal, he is going to get one-shotted.
Now what I'm thinking now, I guess I'll remove speed equalized.

But even if I do so, Cackletta has time stop + laser eyes, pretty much a win for Cackletta. I don't think Sans has anyway to prevent himself doing so.

That isn't necessarily what I meant.

If speed is unequal, Cackletta is Sub-rel... meaning she is monstrously faster than Sans. This match up is just not possible. Most Sans match ups aren't really, without tons of specific nerfs to characters.

No actually. Sans is very good at dodging. He's most certainly able to dodge Cackletta's attacks. Of course Sans gets one shotted. Only problem is, you gotta hit him first. With speed equalizied, he'll be able to dodge for a while. Also considering that Cackletta has murdered on screen numerous times and tried to kill Mario and Luigi countless times, her Karma is going to be very high. Also, Cackletta does not have time stop. Only Cackletta's Soul does. Same with laser eyes. @Sans2345, you have to provide reasoning. You can't just make a claim like that. Also, why is speed unequalizied, Sans gets blitzed. This is a stomp with speed unequalized. My vote goes to Cackletta if speed is unequalized. With speed equalized, Sans takes this.

Noahkaismith said:
Also, Cackletta does not have time stop. Only Cackletta's Soul does. Same with laser eyes.
I thought it was Cackletta and her soul together in one, because I looked up her profile and was shown as Cackletta and her soul's ability merged.

Meh. I'll keep it as base Cackletta.

@Noah

I know Sans is good at dodging but that's because he is faster than Chara/Frisk or whoever. If speed is equalized, how can he keep dodging for a long time?

He most likely won't be able to dodge as long, but he certainly will be able to avoid Cackletta for at least a few minutes.

Back