• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Evil Karma inFAMOUS tries to solo your favorite verse

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
Cole "The Beast" MacGrath and his army of Conduits have successfully conquered the world. During the rebuilding of civilization, Delsin develops a new power that allows him to take people with him to other worlds. Seeing an opportunity to father even more power, Delsin and Cole gather the rest of their group to take over the multiverse, which happens to include your favorite verse. How far do they get?

This group consists of the Evil Karma versions of Cole MacGrath, Lucy Kuo, Delsin Rowe, Abigail "Fetch" Walker, and Eugene Sims. Speed is Equalized. Delsin starts with Video.

Evil Cole Macgrath Background
84931b065ad6ef88d98c2744c1d8750a

They straight up get clapped if then enter the Disgaea verse as there is no way any of them can survive the planet being destroyed or the big bang

What's the difference here?

Medaka Box: Ugh...i mean they could try, they doesn't beat any decently haxed dude though.

GetBackers: Verse is in revision, but they gets snapped either way.

Rakudai Kishi no Cavalry: Stop at Desperados and Amane Shinomiya

Warframe: Here im pretty sure they cannot do any damage at all. All Warframes blink, most enemies resist his electricity, infestation mind haxes them, TMiTW winks, Stalker Nulls etc.

Armed With Wings: Vandheer with the swords could beat them but i think Cole's stuff is faster. Otherwise stop at Blackmist (who doesn't have a profile).

Dead Cells: They don't beat The Beheaded or The Time Keeper, but he beats the others.

Devil May Cry (Verse): I mean the dudes are now universal in AP so they sneeze.

Soul Eater: The High 6-C's exist them into madness.

So uhh same as the last one actually

Masadaverse-Stops pretty early like way before 1-A

Nasuverse-A few servants can stop him in addition to any of the high tiers deleting or Akasha saying bye to him and his universe

Dark Souls-they have no way to take care of the undead and eventually a high tier atomizes

Touhou Project: Suika yeets a black hole at them, and that's not even counting Yukari and all the gods. They could probably do pretty decent against low and mid-tiers, but high tiers stomp them to ded ovo

Okage: Shadow King: Beiloune should be capable of handling them. Along with the likes of Epros, the rest of the characters just got resistances.

Dark Cloud: They take out everyone but True Dark Genie and eventually lose.

Danny Phantom (The Universe): Got ghosts like Clockwork, Ghost Writer, and Freakshow who should be capable of pulling a win.

Psi-Ops: The Mindgate Conspiracy: If they can get past William Kreiger and Nicolas Wrightso's Non-Corporeal forms they could get an Inconclusive since Aura Beasts exist in a completely different dimension that they can't reach as far as I know.

Masadaverse: Same as Paul's answer.

Nasuverse: Same also.

What a Beautiful Series: This one is pretty mix. While Cole and the rest can wipe out those like the Acamedia students from Ourai no Gahkthu and perhaps others like the Meta=Critters in Shikkoku no Sharnoth as well as Nikola Tesla (Ourai no Gahkthun) (maybe even at his most powerful as he's not particularly haxxy in any notable way, just hax resistant), I'd say the Critters, Kikai and Kikai users and Grimm=Grimm from Sekien no Inganock might actually do them in though mostly their nature of being helps. Golden King will most likely need Ulthrathotep seeing as his Glare and presence still only atomizes (although technically it's more than that given it can affect even Critters) so his Hands will have to do the job and, while still yet to have a profile, Wrath King might do well if Cole and co. doesn't finish him off soon. God Tiers like Tick Tock Man and M will sneeze on the Conduits and call it a day.

Castlevania: Dracula dabs, though to be honest even Leon can prolly slap them.

World of Darkness: Caine stands there.

Soul Calibur: This is interesting, I think they would have a fair chance personally though Nightmare and Zasalamel will be issues.

Jojo: GERdabs.png, but Rohan can point or Vanilla EE's.

Darkest Dungeon: At best the Ancestor drives them mad.

Killer Instinct: I think they can take it, but Gargos and Hisako will be problematic.

Mortal Kombat: Shao Kahn has a nice snack, worst case the Elder Gods slap.

Come to think on it they can't even really touch Hisako either.

Hokuto no Ken: Ties with top tiers prolly.

Overwatch: Solos

Blazblue: Hahaha hahaha!!!! Prolly stop around the mid tiers or tier 5s at best.

Guilty Gear: Nope also

Pokemon: Prolly one of the legendary mons.

Final Fantasy: Nah, anyone who's tier 4 stops them.

Persona: End game protags take it easily.

SCP Foundation: 682 adapts and slaps.

Elder Scrolls: Sheer AP only takes em so far, I reckon Dragonborn at his weakest could do something to win.

God of War: If this was before the Greek saga overhaul I'd give them a strong chance, now just forget about it lol.

Warhammer: They don't get very far I think.

Overwatch: Solos

Skullgirls: Well the Trinity don't exist anymore around here so they solo until otherwise

Back