• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
We don't cross verse scale so they can't scale from the canon characters like Danny Phantom.

Also, the "taking over the Nicktoons Multiverse" is not an AP feat. They simply took over places in their dimensions, plus they specifically made a doomsday weapon that they stated allowed them to destroy planets. Crocker stated that all the worlds in the universe will bow before the Syndicate or be destroyed.

Why 2-B anyway? They only took over 4 places. Vlad took over Amity Park, Plankton took over Bakini Bottom, Professor Calamitis took over Retrovil and Crocker took over Fairy World. That's 4 universes at most and they never showed them take over each universe. Regardless that's not AP.

LordGriffin1000 said:
We don't cross verse scale so they can't scale from the canon characters like Danny Phantom.
Also, the "taking over the Nicktoons Multiverse" is not an AP feat. They simply took over places in their dimensions, plus they specifically made a doomsday weapon that they stated allowed them to destroy planets. Crocker stated that all the worlds in the universe will bow before the Syndicate or be destroyed.

Why 2-B anyway? They only took over 4 places. Vlad took over Amity Park, Plankton took over Bakini Bottom, Professor Calamitis took over Retrovil and Crocker took over Fairy World. That's 4 universes at most and they never showed them take over each universe. Regardless that's not AP.
So what tiers should the evil syndicate be then?

We don't scale for having an army.

I will go through the Nicktoons Unite Game and see if they have some noticable feats to scale them from.

They would be 5-B with the Doomsday Weapon since it's stated to have the power to destroy planets.

LordGriffin1000 said:
I will go through the Nicktoons Unite Game and see if they have some noticable feats to scale them from.

They would be 5-B with the Doomsday Weapon since it's stated to have the power to destroy planets.
Alright i will add 5-B then

LordGriffin1000 said:

Also if they do get on VBW i will do the morphoids from globs of doom next

LordGriffin1000 said:

So did you find anything?

Ok so the they should be 5-B, possibly Low 2-C Doomsday Device.

They state that they can destroy a "World" with it. However the word world seemingly used for referencing a Universe in this verse. The device was also called a "Universal Doomsday Device".

Tier: 5-B, possibly Low 2-C with Doomsday Device

Attack Potency: Planet level possibly Universe level+ with Doomsday Device (The Doomsday Device is stated to be capable of destroying an entire world and was called a Universal Doomsday Device)

Remove the 2-B they can't destroy that many Universe's in one shot, only one at a time.

Intresting i cannot add it to VBW because im not allowed maybe someone else can though?

Back