• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Expanding the References for Common Feats page

The results for the arm one are not consistent with the currently accepted LS calc- while I do think that they're better, you should edit the blog so it has LS ratings too, and replace the previous blog altogether.

I would also ask anyone involved with this thread to check this one out.

The results for the arm one are not consistent with the currently accepted LS calc- while I do think that they're better, you should edit the blog so it has LS ratings too, and replace the previous blog altogether.

I would also ask anyone involved with this thread to check this one out.
1. What calc? I checked the References page and didn't find one.
2. Both LS ratings and joule values are listed in the same blog.

This one is... admittedly used a lot less than I remembered. Still it would be good to add LS values to your blog, that's what a lot of people are gonna be looking for in this kind of feat- I have an end in particular I consider preferable, but I'd wait for that to approve it.
You're literally telling me to add the thing that's already in the blog to the blog that already has them. Clean your glasses, mate!

Several of the results, including the one I consider most acceptable (the horsepower one), do not list a LS rating in kg, though they have a Newton rating... mate.

There is a need to see which calculation for cutting a tree should be added to the common feats page:
Just want to confirm if this could be used in the common feats for cutting a tree or if there is a better version to add.
Hmm... I kinda favour Jasonsith's calc there myself
Okay. I think that can probably be added to our common feats page then. 🙏
So, about this...

Back