• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Dale Gribble! You are Said to be the Next Doctor!! EXPERTERMATE!!!

Fight between Dale Gribble vs A Dalek from Doctor who. Battle of the experimenters

Dalek is mark 1 (aka 8-C), Dale is 9-A

Speed is not equal

Dale gets his full arsenal excluding his Tank.

For reference so you know what Mark 1 has in the show. They still have Lasers, info, high intelligence, and electricity manipulation via their laser attacks. But most of their fancy hacks come from later models like Regen, Age manipulation, flight, Ect. They have the basics essentially

Takes place in Aren, Texas. Who wins

Dale Gribble:

Daleks: (Mark one. For reference look here for some info on what is introduced in Mark 1 versions)

Inconclusive:

Not really. Dalek does only need to it Dale once. But the speed different is very very large. And speed isn't equal

Still, Dale can't hurt them at all and with the intelligence of the dalek, they can easily catch him or figure out his weaknesses

They just need to tap him and he explodes

Easily catch him a big no. They are put at below average human.

And Daleks are smart yes. But Dale has an advantage of knowing Mechanics to a level that considers him gifted. Even understanding and building part of a robotic grill.

Didn't say Dale was way smarter or anything. I said he understand mechanics to a gifted degree. Giving him an advantage as Dalek is a machine.

Plus. I'm pretty sure super genius didn't come from the Mark 1 Daleks.

Does mark 1 even have Regen? I don't think thy did. It's Mark 1. The weakest and original version of the Dalek

And I do now really only one way that crosses my mind that Dale could and would in some instances try at least to win. Which is take Dalek apart. Not like physically rip him apart. Like use tools to remove the wheels and stuff.

Or just push Dalek onto its side. (Unless flight was a thing too.)

Ok yea. He doesn't have Regen. It comes from later versions of daleks. Not the mark 1

And flight I Believe comes from their ships.

so dale is listed under subsonic reactions via scaling but the dalek has ftl lazers also the mark 1 dalek is stronger than dale giving dalek the win (rip best boy dale)

what makes the Dalek lasers FTL?

Also, that would only be its attack speed. Dale would be able to Move and react far faster than Dalek can move and react

Ehh. Don't like sayibrg lasers are FTL. Especially since iirc. The show has compared it to an Eletrical shock or like being struck by lighting. A lot faster than Dale yea. But that's still only attack.

Ahh. For one. Doctor who is still one of the most broken live action shows I've seen (not that this is the most impressive thing. But still impressive.)

also that's the 12th Doctor. Mark 1 daleks don't scale.

Neat i can see dale running tward the dalek, the dalek missing it's shot at dale being faster than it can aim, dale pushing the dalek down then kicking the shit out of the dalek

Ehh. That's a little skeptical to say. The doctors body can change on power with other forms. And in skills. Example. He once had his hand cut off, then when he regened it. It became a fighting hand. It manipulated his skill. And early forms of Regen never did anything remotely like when one doctor healed with such power that is destroyed a Tardis looking machine. The Doctor can easily and likely just have been getting stronger with time.

And essentially what Agletonwiki said is kinda what I see happening. He can move faster than Daleks robot body and get behind it and push it downs or take it apart. The gun inside the Dalek is able to babe taken out

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Dalek is way smarter, and way more durable, so he just waits to get a good shot in.
Can't get a good shot in if Dale just shoves him to the ground or takes or his laser gun. Or disassembles him

The Regen isn't the point. The point is the Doctor simply just being stronger on later versions. Yes he is the same Doctor technically from the start of the series

But Goku is the same Goku from DB as he is from DBZS. Yes they are obviously different power levels. We should use the feats that one had, and try and not rely on "they are the same person so they should be the same speed and AP"

Considering it uses the EU. This verse has a Crap Ton. This page does need to be updated to fit more, as all I recall Daleks even having in Mark one was the basics. Like essentially their iconic weapons.

Honestly, I don't think there will ever be a time where Doctor Who pages don't need to be updated; I once spent almost a month making a list of weapons for The Doctor, the thing got so huge that it took over three pages just to name them all, and then turns out there is still a bunch of stuff I didn't know about.

That's Doctor who for ya. Their verse is needlessly strong, complicated, and filled with weapons n stuff

pfft. Have you seen the amount of Multiversal feats he has too. Quite a few of them involving him flying through a Multiversal being.. maybe he has Multiversal Flight

yep. Right after the silver surfer got knocked out by some Mexicans, Thanos got arrested, and Darkseid got flung and mugged by some thugs..... comics are fu

Back